PDA

View Full Version : Baseball season just got a little longer

Jeff
06-08-2013, 08:56 AM
Well we got a call at 12:02 last night to inform us that the coach couldn't make the announcements until Saturday who made the All Stars and Wyatt ( my 10 year old made it ) Wyatt is a jam up ball player , he can play at any position but is usually at short stop , pitcher or catcher and he did fantastic this year in fact a guy from two counties away approached me about him joining a travel ball team come fall ( I was very proud that someone that didn't even know him would scout him out for this team ) but the All Stars is usually all politics , all the mangers and coaches kids usually make up the team ( and yes I coached but in the league above this one with my son Colt ( who wasn't picked because it is the 11 and 12 year old league and him being only 11 he would of had to really been good which he was for half the season ,but he would much rather play football so he doesn't give it his all ) So now we will be back at the ball field every night for practice until the tournament starts and if they win this could go on for quite a while :eek: not that I hope they don't do good but with the boys being in two separate leagues this year I just got done sitting out there 5 nights a week and about time this is done football practice will be just around the corner :rolleyes:

gabosaurus
06-08-2013, 10:33 AM
This is why my daughter plays the piano. :laugh:

Jeff
06-08-2013, 10:42 PM
This is why my daughter plays the piano. :laugh:

Sometimes I wish , Naaa I like to watch the kids play ball I just wish it wasnt so dang hot :laugh: