PDA

View Full Version : Exams are over, yeah!

Kid Force
06-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Hey everyone sorry i havn't been in for a while i was taking my exams it was really hard anyway i'm about to make my famous pancakes my parents say they're better than IHOP's, especially with my secret ingredient. Oh and by the way i think my mom is going to be mad when she the exams back, i think they are all B's and my mom want's me to get A's in everything. But she says i can get B's in math so that's good. But I'm just glad exam week is OVER!
:dance::clap:

jimnyc
06-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Hey everyone sorry i havn't been in for a while i was taking my exams it was really hard anyway i'm about to make my famous pancakes my parents say they're better than IHOP's, especially with my secret ingredient. Oh and by the way i think my mom is going to be mad when she the exams back, i think they are all B's and my mom want's me to get A's in everything. But she says i can get B's in math so that's good. But I'm just glad exam week is OVER!
:dance::clap:

Congrats on putting another year behind you!

I think all parents are going to want straight A's from their kids, but B's sprinkled in there too will still make for a great report card. :)