PDA

View Full Version : Allah is neither compassionate nor merciful... from a former Muslim

Marcus Aurelius
06-09-2013, 11:52 AM
http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/alfadi/hope.html

When I was a Muslim I was taught to believe that our eternal destiny and our hope of salvation in paradise are only known to Allah and under his divine control. We or any other creature have no hope whatsoever in securing such on our own, nor have we any control over our final destiny, even though Islam teaches that people may have hope to be saved by works, provided they are covered by the mercy of Allah on Judgment Day. Furthermore, the Quran explicitly teaches that Allah is the ultimate authority over guiding and misguiding people and that he has already determined their eternal abode.

Upon examining these Islamic sources one can become convinced that Allah, the so called “most compassionate and most merciful”, actually has neither compassion nor mercy for his Muslim people, let alone for non-Muslims. In light of what we have just examined, I want to raise the question of how can anyone have a glimmer of hope in a god who made it very clear that no one has any control concerning their eternal destiny, whether it be based on their good deeds or any other means.

Furthermore, these sources show very vividly that all humans, Muslims and non-Muslims alike, are predestined to do whatever act is ordained for them including the act of shirk, which is the association of other deities beside Allah. In other words, Allah has predestined some to commit shirk against him and others not to.

How can anyone trust in a god that has a divine purpose to destroy people by commanding them to sin and commit abominations to fulfill his divine purpose?

How can any individual Muslim have confidence that Allah will make any effort to protect him or her from Satan and his deception if Allah did not even care to protect entire nations? Can we even assume that Allah is able to protect anyone from Satan? It is clear, after all, that Satan was able to mislead them all even though Allah sent messengers to them, supposedly because he was intending to guide them? So, Satan deception is actually stronger than Allah’s guidance?

The power of Satan according to the Quran includes false revelations of the Quran to the messengers and prophets of the past.

My dear Muslim brothers and sisters, I beseech you to ponder what you have just read concerning the revelations of the Quran. How can you be certain that whatever promises given to you throughout the Quran are actually from Allah? How can you be certain that your salvation according to the Quran is assured? What if it was Satan who spoke or uttered these promises through Muhammad or the other prophets who preceded him?8 (http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/alfadi/hope.html#fn_8)

Jahil, will ignore this, or claim it is from an Islamic hate site. he will not even bother to go to the linked page, review the passages from the Qur'aan, and decide for himself... so ingrained has his false religion become in him. Sad.

jafar00
06-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Same old misquoting and out of context nonsense.

jimnyc
06-09-2013, 04:17 PM

I don't think I've ever seen anything negative about Islam be condemned by you, nor anything negative that wasn't a misquote, or from people who are not "real Muslims".

Marcus Aurelius
06-09-2013, 04:54 PM

This, coming from a man who says be-headings in Islam are not common because he has not been beheaded.

You are a waste of oxygen.

gabosaurus
06-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Same thing, 750th verse... :blah:

Marcus Aurelius
06-09-2013, 07:05 PM
stop trolling every thread and post some substance.

Noir
06-09-2013, 07:22 PM
To quote A Song of Fire and Ice (yes atheists can quote scripture too) 'The gods are neither just or merciful, that's why they're gods.'

jimnyc
06-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Same thing, 750th verse... :blah:

Gabby removed from thread. Maybe that's the only way she'll learn to contribute, even if she disagrees, as opposed to trolling threads.

aboutime
06-09-2013, 09:01 PM

Found the perfect Jafar, Driver's License Photo.....5115

jafar00
06-11-2013, 12:47 AM
I don't think I've ever seen anything negative about Islam be condemned by you, nor anything negative that wasn't a misquote, or from people who are not "real Muslims".

The bible commands you to kill old men, women and children. Even Mothers!

Kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children. (Ezekiel 9)

Need I make my point clearer?

jimnyc
06-11-2013, 10:31 AM
The bible commands you to kill old men, women and children. Even Mothers!

Kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children. (Ezekiel 9)

Need I make my point clearer?

And yet in this civilized age, Christians simply aren't running around doing this, are they? And yet on a daily basis we see Muslims chopping off heads, stoning women and men, whipping and caning them, public hangings, and even 2 days ago some Muslims beheaded a 16yr old boy and a 10yr old boy.

Need I make MY point any clearer?

You say the bible COMMANDS us to do it, and yet it's not happening. You claim all of these vile acts by MUSLIMS are not in any books, and yet they happen like clockwork.

jafar00
06-11-2013, 10:24 PM
And yet in this civilized age, Christians simply aren't running around doing this, are they? And yet on a daily basis we see Muslims chopping off heads, stoning women and men, whipping and caning them, public hangings, and even 2 days ago some Muslims beheaded a 16yr old boy and a 10yr old boy.

Need I make MY point any clearer?

You say the bible COMMANDS us to do it, and yet it's not happening. You claim all of these vile acts by MUSLIMS are not in any books, and yet they happen like clockwork.

Where does the Qur'aan order the above?

BTW, the bible verse I quoted above was out of context. It doesn't say that at all. Did you fall for it?

KarlMarx
06-11-2013, 11:02 PM

BTW, the bible verse I quoted above was out of context. It doesn't say that at all. Did you fall for it?
Just out of curiosity, where are the prophecies concerning Mohammed in the Bible?

Marcus Aurelius
06-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Just out of curiosity, where are the prophecies concerning Mohammed in the Bible?

good point. You'd think if Mohammed was so important a prophet, the Bible would mention him, since Muslims consider Jesus a prophet as well.

Nada.

jafar00
06-12-2013, 12:41 AM

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. (Deut 18:19)

From among who's brethren? The Israelite's cousins, the Ishmaelites. Ishmael was promised to become a great nation. That nation is the Arabs. Mohamed (saw) is from the Arabs and God put His words in his mouth.

God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. (Habakkuk 3:3)

The Holy one from Mount Paran (Mecca!)

13 The burden against Arabia.
In the forest in Arabia you will lodge,
O you traveling companies of Dedanites.
14 O inhabitants of the land of Tema,
Bring water to him who is thirsty;
With their bread they met him who fled.
15 For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword,
From the bent bow, and from the distress of war.

16 For thus the Lord has said to me: “Within a year, according to the year of a hired man, all the glory of Kedar will fail; 17 and the remainder of the number of archers, the mighty men of the people of Kedar, will be diminished; for theLord God of Israel has spoken it.” (Isaiah 21:13-17)

This verse is about the persecution and migration of the Muslims and it even foretells the Battle of Badr.

And if you doubt the above, Mohamed (saw) is mentioned BY NAME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cur_6aYs_7k

KarlMarx
06-12-2013, 05:52 AM
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. (Deut 18:19)

From among who's brethren? The Israelite's cousins, the Ishmaelites. Ishmael was promised to become a great nation. That nation is the Arabs. Mohamed (saw) is from the Arabs and God put His words in his mouth.

This is the one passage I thought you'd mention. This is a messianic prophecy. The brethren are the Jews, not the Ishmaelites. The passage refers to Jesus not Mohammed.

red states rule
06-12-2013, 05:58 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMUjZqfHHj07nySA7wSyEAhvsEM_Ojd B71hsRi1FPyLYkTTufdbA

Marcus Aurelius
06-12-2013, 07:00 AM

God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. (Habakkuk 3:3)

The Holy one from Mount Paran (Mecca!)

13 The burden against Arabia.
In the forest in Arabia you will lodge,
O you traveling companies of Dedanites.
14 O inhabitants of the land of Tema,
Bring water to him who is thirsty;
With their bread they met him who fled.
15 For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword,
From the bent bow, and from the distress of war.

16 For thus the Lord has said to me: “Within a year, according to the year of a hired man, all the glory of Kedar will fail; 17 and the remainder of the number of archers, the mighty men of the people of Kedar, will be diminished; for theLord God of Israel has spoken it.” (Isaiah 21:13-17)

This verse is about the persecution and migration of the Muslims and it even foretells the Battle of Badr.

And if you doubt the above, Mohamed (saw) is mentioned BY NAME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cur_6aYs_7k

None of that mentions Muslims, or Mohammed. You're reading into them what isn't there, and using poor translations.

Marcus Aurelius
06-12-2013, 07:01 AM

This is the one passage I thought you'd mention. This is a messianic prophecy. The brethren are the Jews, not the Ishmaelites. The passage refers to Jesus not Mohammed.

He's using a poor translation.

EDIT: Also, I find it amusing that Jahil can try to bolster his position by quoting from a book he himself has said is flawed, inaccurate, corrupted, and written by men, and is not the true word of God.

red states rule
06-12-2013, 07:11 AM
http://www.occidentalism.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/newsmeeting-dhimmis-explain-why-no-cartoon.jpg

jimnyc
06-12-2013, 12:29 PM

I didn't fall for anything as Christians aren't running around like animals doing things like that, whether written or not. And yet, Muslims ARE running around like animals, in many countries, claiming to commit the vilest of acts all in the name of allah.

So a Muslim can commit ANY sick act in the world, and so long as it's not in the Quran - that person is no longer Muslim?

Sorry, defend the animals all you like, but they DO commit these acts and they ARE Muslims.

red states rule
06-12-2013, 12:34 PM
http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/allah.jpg