PDA

View Full Version : Well Intentioned Voter Fraud

red states rule
06-09-2013, 12:56 PM
No wonder Dems oppose any attempt to verify the votes cast in our election are legal votes

Congressman Joe Garcia: ‘Flawed’ absentee-voting system, ‘reckless abandon’ in politics contributed to ballot scandal

Congressman Joe Garcia on Saturday attempted to control the damage inflicted on his office a day earlier, when he dismissed his chief of staff for apparently orchestrating a scheme to submit hundreds of fraudulent absentee-ballot requests.

Meanwhile, Republicans nationwide and closer to home pummeled Garcia, questioning whether the first-term congressman was coming clean on his campaign’s involvement in the ballot scandal.

In a news conference held at his West Miami-Dade office Saturday morning, Garcia, a Democrat, maintained that he had no knowledge of the failed plot during last year’s primary election. He said he learned about his campaign’s involvement only the previous afternoon from chief of staff Jeffrey Garcia, who is unrelated to the congressman and has long served as his top political strategist.

“I cannot stress how angry I am at these events,” Joe Garcia said Saturday.

He called the plot “ill-conceived” but added: “I think it was a well-intentioned attempt to maximize voter turnout.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/01/v-fullstory/3427878/congressman-joe-garcia-flawed.html#storylink=cpy

aboutime
06-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Isn't that TITLE of this thread a real....OXYMORON?