PDA

View Full Version : Don't let this happen!

aboutime
06-10-2013, 03:07 PM
All of the attention being paid to the newest Whistleblower seems to be the EXCUSE Obama was looking for.

So much attention to this young man exposing the NSA, and all of the talk from a Week ago about FAST & FURIOUS, BENGHAZI, The AP, A Fox Reporter, and the IRS....has been pushed back...out of sight, and in Obama's case..OUT OF MIND.

We cannot allow those topics to be forgotten. That is what Obama and the Democrats want, and need.

Remember. HILLARY wants to run in 2016.....and the more attention is paid to the Whistleblower. The better her chances of
Americans proving HOW SHORT MINDED, and SHORT their Memory factor really is.

WE CANNOT, and SHOULD NOT become APATHETIC. Forgetting how ALL OF US ARE BEING PLAYED.

gabosaurus
06-10-2013, 04:45 PM
All of the attention being paid to the newest Whistleblower seems to be the EXCUSE Obama was looking for.

So much attention to this young man exposing the NSA, and all of the talk from a Week ago about FAST & FURIOUS, BENGHAZI, The AP, A Fox Reporter, and the IRS....has been pushed back...out of sight, and in Obama's case..OUT OF MIND.

We cannot allow those topics to be forgotten. That is what Obama and the Democrats want, and need.

Remember. HILLARY wants to run in 2016.....and the more attention is paid to the Whistleblower. The better her chances of
Americans proving HOW SHORT MINDED, and SHORT their Memory factor really is.

WE CANNOT, and SHOULD NOT become APATHETIC. Forgetting how ALL OF US ARE BEING PLAYED.

But Americans ARE short minded, weak and apathetic. Why else would there be so many Republicans in Congress?

Robert A Whit
06-10-2013, 04:48 PM
But Americans ARE short minded, weak and apathetic. Why else would there be so many Republicans in Congress?

They are there to overcome the thieves known as democrats.

aboutime
06-10-2013, 05:58 PM

I would have used your name gabby. But, in kindness to jim in trying not to start trouble like you do. I just didn't say Gabby is short of a mind, terribly weak minded, and I feel apathetic for anyone like you who must always be so happily disgusting with yourself.

BillyBob
06-10-2013, 09:40 PM

Approximately 95% of blacks vote democrat.

'nuff said. :laugh:

aboutime
06-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Approximately 95% of blacks vote democrat.

'nuff said. :laugh:

You fooled me. Never thought you'd admit voting democrat.

BillyBob
06-10-2013, 09:57 PM
You fooled me. Never thought you'd admit voting democrat.

That's RACIST!! :eek:

red states rule
06-11-2013, 04:45 AM

http://cdn.memestache.com/2012/10/5/a1f3c3d7c8ba31fb91106892cd2b22f0.jpg

red states rule
06-11-2013, 04:46 AM
I would have used your name gabby. But, in kindness to jim in trying not to start trouble like you do. I just didn't say Gabby is short of a mind, terribly weak minded, and I feel apathetic for anyone like you who must always be so happily disgusting with yourself.

and we see how well the state of CA is doing after total control by Dems for what - two generations?