PDA

View Full Version : Mon 6/11 cleanup - moved by staff

Robert A Whit
06-10-2013, 04:34 PM
I agree on that, but the ones to be mad at the most, IMO, are the idiotic politicians that apparently signed off on all of this crap.

With all the women members posting here, I sure would appreciate Marcus cleaning up his language.

I don't come to read foul language.

Question for the forum?

Who comes here to read foul language?

gabosaurus
06-10-2013, 04:37 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37507984.jpg

Robert A Whit
06-10-2013, 04:39 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37507984.jpg

I suggest you dye that hair to the natural color.

jimnyc
06-10-2013, 04:39 PM
With all the women members posting here, I sure would appreciate Marcus cleaning up his language.

Question for the forum?

Please don't post 100% off topic, especially about someone you are supposedly ignoring. Take it to the cage if you want to complain about an individual.

gabosaurus
06-10-2013, 04:41 PM

Question for the forum?

I don't really fucking give a shit.

Marcus Aurelius
06-10-2013, 04:42 PM
any chance you two can stick to the topic?

Marcus Aurelius
06-10-2013, 04:45 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/08/nsa-boundless-informant-global-datamining

You will need to study the entire article but some points are.

Phone numbers get collected, not conversations.

To get your conversations, they must have probable cause and a court order.

As to the culpability of the leaker, I believe he can be arrested and brought to a court of law.

What happened to Daniel Ellsberg a famous leaker by the way when they tried to charge him?

Still waiting for you to start a web page listing every number you call, and every number that calls you. After all, the numbers are not secret and never were... right?

Robert A Whit
06-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Please don't post 100% off topic, especially about someone you are supposedly ignoring. Take it to the cage if you want to complain about an individual.

I just knew this would happen. I have to read his posts when others post his comments.

Why don't you take it out on him rather than me.

All I ask for is a low cuss environment. If you jumped him, you might seem to want a clean fo4ruj.

But hell no, i got jumped.

Don't you think the woman would approve you doing that?

I remind you, I am not fighting you. But you took it out on me when I posted a law. But his cusses pass for decent talk.

I don't understand this at all.

Again, please, the women ought not have to endure this.

You wanted me to ignore him. But others quote him. How can I put my pals on ignore just because of him?

Marcus Aurelius
06-10-2013, 04:48 PM
I just knew this would happen. I have to read his posts when others post his comments.

All I ask for is a low cuss environment. If you jumped him, you might seem to want a clean fo4ruj.

I remind you, I am not fighting you. But you took it out on me when I posted a law. But his cusses pass for decent talk.

You wanted me to ignore him. But others quote him. How can I put my pals on ignore just because of him?

Stop hiding behind the 'ignore feature' you're not really using, and face us like a man, Robert. I've asked you some serious questions, and you are apparently too scared to answer them. Live with the fear.

jimnyc
06-10-2013, 04:48 PM

Now the original thread has been cleaned, posts moved here, removed from thread - and now you can complain here without access to the other thread. Wouldn't it have been easier to complain in here AND remain in the other thread?

jimnyc
06-10-2013, 04:51 PM

I think the ladies would be happy that I am trying to stop the feuding. They are happy that I won't allow FILTH like the "C" word and other words. I don't think they care for the cuss words, but I don't think they want to limit what others can say either.

Robert A Whit
06-10-2013, 04:53 PM
I think the ladies would be happy that I am trying to stop the feuding. They are happy that I won't allow FILTH like the "C" word and other words. I don't think they care for the cuss words, but I don't think they want to limit what others can say either.

i suppose I had to expect you to approve Marcus cussing and act like I am the bad guy.

jimnyc
06-10-2013, 05:01 PM
i suppose I had to expect you to approve Marcus cussing and act like I am the bad guy.

You were asked to stay on topic and take your complaint down here. You refused. Cussing is not against the rules, but continually taking threads off topic is.

And why the obsession with Marcus? I have NEVER seen someone talk about someone SO MUCH, and someone that they have on ignore.

Marcus Aurelius
06-10-2013, 05:44 PM
You were asked to stay on topic and take your complaint down here. You refused. Cussing is not against the rules, but continually taking threads off topic is.

And why the obsession with Marcus? I have NEVER seen someone talk about someone SO MUCH, and someone that they have on ignore.

read my thread on spotting a narcissist, and you'll have the answer, Jim.

Marcus Aurelius
06-10-2013, 05:45 PM

odd that you seem to do all the complaining when your posts are caged, yet you won't see a single complaint from me if mine get moved (and they do, as you can see).

hjmick
06-10-2013, 06:06 PM
This off-shoot thread is fucking funny...

"I don't swear just for the hell of it. Language is a poor enough means of communication. I think we should use all the words we've got. Besides, there are damn few words that anybody understands."

BillyBob
06-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Isn't today the 10th?

Marcus Aurelius
06-10-2013, 08:04 PM
This off-shoot thread is fucking funny...

"I don't swear just for the hell of it. Language is a poor enough means of communication. I think we should use all the words we've got. Besides, there are damn few words that anybody understands."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

jimnyc
06-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Isn't today the 10th?

Good catch! LOL Maybe I envisioned future off topic crap? :dunno:

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Good catch! LOL Maybe I envisioned future off topic crap? :dunno:

Does that mean today's a freebie? :cool:

Marcus Aurelius
06-11-2013, 03:08 PM
Does that mean today's a freebie? :cool:

You just asked the owner of the board for a 'freebie', and you complain about gays?:rolleyes:

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 03:35 PM
You just asked the owner of the board for a 'freebie', and you complain about gays?:rolleyes:

Of the three of us, you're the only one who perceived that statement as gay.

So what does that tell ya, Nancy? :laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
06-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Of the three of us, you're the only one who perceived that statement as gay.

So what does that tell ya, Nancy? :laugh:

Tells me you like asking other men for 'freebies'. You're the J. Edgar Hoover of the board. You complain about gays to throw others off your trail, but all the while you are one.

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Tells me you like asking other men for 'freebies'. You're the J. Edgar Hoover of the board. You complain about gays to throw others off your trail, but all the while you are one.

That's not what your boyfriend says. :dance:

Marcus Aurelius
06-11-2013, 04:05 PM
That's not what your boyfriend says. :dance:

I'd tell you what your girlfriend says about you, but her mouth is full at the moment.

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 04:30 PM
I'd tell you what your girlfriend says about you,

Just don't tell my wife.

but her mouth is full at the moment.

I didn't know your boyfriend's bi. :dance:

aboutime
06-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Just don't tell my wife.

I didn't know your boyfriend's bi. :dance:

We didn't know bi was short for BILLYBOB either!

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 05:17 PM
We didn't know bi was short for BILLYBOB either!

There's nothing short about me, please stop asking.

Marcus Aurelius
06-11-2013, 07:36 PM
There's nothing short about me, please stop asking.

your height
your temper
your pecker (so your girlfriend said this morning while she was making me breakfast)
your attention span

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 07:42 PM
your height

6' 1" :dance:

your temper

I'm not mad, I'm laughing my ass off! :laugh:

your pecker (so your girlfriend said this morning while she was making me breakfast)

Did your boyfriend take the morning off?

your attention span

It doesn't take much of one to keep up with you, Mongo. :coffee:

Marcus Aurelius
06-11-2013, 08:44 PM
what a shame...BillyButtFuck got thread banned... again! :laugh2:

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 08:47 PM
what a shame...BillyButtFuck got thread banned... again! :laugh2:

Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? :rolleyes:

Marcus Aurelius
06-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? :rolleyes:

you're a one trick pony... and it's not even a good trick.:laugh:

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 09:32 PM
you're a one trick pony... and it's not even a good trick.:laugh:

Which trick is that, faggot?

Rubbing your face in the concrete? Yeah, that's one trick more than you. :dance:

Marcus Aurelius
06-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Which trick is that, faggot?

Rubbing your face in the concrete? Yeah, that's one trick more than you. :dance:

interesting how you always gravitate towards threats of violence.

Perhaps you were not breast fed?

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 10:48 PM
interesting how you always gravitate towards threats of violence.

Perhaps you were not breast fed?

Rubbing your face in the concrete isn't violent, it's fun!

As for your obsession with breast feeding, your boyfriend said he'd be willing to give it a try if you'll wear that little black skirt he's so fond of. Other than that, I don't wanna know anything more about your life. Hell, I'm sorry I know that much!

Marcus Aurelius
06-12-2013, 07:14 PM
BB... you're a stone cold moron for attacking the moderation staff for doing their jobs. Every time you break the rules, you get nailed and then you cry like a fucking little baby that the moderators aren't being fair to you. Fair to you, however, seems to be letting you say/do whatever you want without interference form staff.

Feel free to fuck off and find another board if you can't handle staff doing their jobs.

dumb ass.

jimnyc
06-12-2013, 07:16 PM
BB... you're a stone cold moron for attacking the moderation staff for doing their jobs. Every time you break the rules, you get nailed and then you cry like a fucking little baby that the moderators aren't being fair to you. Fair to you, however, seems to be letting you say/do whatever you want without interference form staff.

Feel free to fuck off and find another board if you can't handle staff doing their jobs.

dumb ass.

I know we encourage the fighting be brought down here, and I appreciate you did and do at other times. But please stay away from the things that involve staff decisions. Nothing good comes of it and it only serves to make things more difficult for us.

BillyBob
06-12-2013, 07:22 PM

dumb ass.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid nigger.

Marcus Aurelius
06-12-2013, 07:31 PM
I know we encourage the fighting be brought down here, and I appreciate you did and do at other times. But please stay away from the things that involve staff decisions. Nothing good comes of it and it only serves to make things more difficult for us.

will do so in the future.

jimnyc
06-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Shut the fuck up, you stupid nigger.

Close ups of black men hanging, calling Marcus a nigger, cursing out Trigg and telling her she is no good at being a mod, because she asked that the fighting stop? Have you allowed someone to SO get to you that you would resort to this crap?