PDA

View Full Version : Andy Griffith Vs. Government Invasion of Privacy

Jeff
06-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Obama could learn a thing or two from Andy Griffith

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/06/andy-griffith-vs-the-patriot-act/

BillyBob
06-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Due process no longer applies. But thanks for the reminder of bygone days.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Obama could learn a thing or two from Andy Griffith

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/06/andy-griffith-vs-the-patriot-act/ Right now Obama is in one of those "57 states" saying to himself, damn that Andy for reminding folks that the Rule of law is greater than me.

BillyBob
06-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Right now Obama is in one of those "57 states" saying to himself, damn that Andy for reminding folks that the Rule of law is greater than me.

Obama is sitting in the Oval Office laughing his head off that his constituents are too stupid to realize that they willingly voted away their own liberties. The rest of us are lamenting because they voted away our liberties, too.

revelarts
06-11-2013, 05:51 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cZF_oZEvybw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2013, 09:10 AM
Obama is sitting in the Oval Office laughing his head off that his constituents are too stupid to realize that they willingly voted away their own liberties. The rest of us are lamenting because they voted away our liberties, too. True, but you have all your liberties if you are able and committed to defending them. I am "at liberty" to call that SOB A FFING TRAITOR, which I do. The risk is that someday I shall be attacked or even arrested for doing so. Hasn't stopped me so far and never will. You see I understand a citizen's greatest contribution to the nation and their own family is the preservation of the nation intact. Perfectly willing to die for my family. Hell, not a big deal, we all got to go sometime anyways. Damn sure not in a rush to do so myself but my family's future far outweighs the remainder of my life. Obama threatens all that I hold dear and sacred. F--HIM and ALL those ignorant asses and lying jackals that support him too! The bastard hasn't taken anything from me that Im not willing to fight for and likely will some future day. This great nation has not survived it's many great trials and tribulations by sitting back and not fighting!-- TYR

tailfins
06-11-2013, 09:37 AM
I hate to rain on your parade, but ...... "You're gonna like the new healthcare law."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAAwXhBhU4Q

revelarts
06-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Obama is sitting in the Oval Office laughing his head off that his constituents are too stupid to realize that they willingly voted away their own liberties. The rest of us are lamenting because they voted away our liberties, too.

I'm having Deja vu here. I said the same thing about Bush. even though i voted for him.
the sad thing is Romney was ready do the same things Obama/Bush have done, and so was Newt and Bachman and Santorum and all the rest
except
Gary Johnson And of course Ron Paul.

it's dishonest to put all of this on Obama.
he carries his load but he didn't start it and he'll be gone in few years.
Will folks vote for a republican who'll repeal this crap? or just blame it on the democrats and vote for someone "responsible" "electable" to use the the power wisely.

someone you can "sit down and have a beer with" or "knows how to run a business" maybe?

gabosaurus
06-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Settle down now Jeff. Chill out and go have some of Aunt Bee's fried chicken.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm having Deja vu here. I said the same thing about Bush. even though i voted for him.
the sad thing is Romney was ready do the same things Obama/Bush have done, and so was Newt and Bachman and Santorum and all the rest
except
Gary Johnson And of course Ron Paul.

Will folks vote for a republican who'll repeal this crap? or just blame it on the democrats and vote for someone "responsible" "electable" to use the the power wisely.

someone you can "sit down and have a beer with" or "knows how to run a business" maybe? no that is Bullshat reasoning Rev.. Excusing Obama because others before him were not totally honest or had bad moral principles doesn't cut it with me. No different than defending a child molester because others have done it before. Each man should face the same justice and condemnation regardless of political stripe or popularity.

fj1200
06-11-2013, 02:07 PM
no that is Bullshat reasoning Rev.. Excusing Obama...

No, it's actually dead on. FWIW, he didn't excuse BO but rather pointed out that either candidate would have continued the practice in all likelihood.

Jeff
06-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Settle down now Jeff. Chill out and go have some of Aunt Bee's fried chicken.

I bet it would of been some excellent chicken :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-11-2013, 07:41 PM
No, it's actually dead on. FWIW, he didn't excuse BO but rather pointed out that either candidate would have continued the practice in all likelihood. That's bullshat dude. Read again. He said this......

Will folks vote for a republican who'll repeal this crap? or just blame it on the democrats and vote for someone "responsible" "electable" to use the the power wisely.--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --Now granted all of its not put on Obama but he has taken the ball and ran with it. Obama DOESNT CARRY HIS LOAD!! He should get absolutely no kind of pass. And point out where BUSH SPIED ON EVERY DAMN American--SHOW EVIDENCE. A SCAPEGOAT CAME FORWARD AND SAID BLAME ME I TOLD, CONVENEINT HUH? Now most of the fury has transferred over to him. Right on cue. Always a head to chop except Obama's. -TYR

fj1200
06-11-2013, 10:23 PM
That's bullshat dude. Read again. He said this......

He was absolutely correct.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --Now granted all of its not put on Obama

Glad we agree on that.

but he has taken the ball and ran with it. Obama DOESNT CARRY HIS LOAD!! He should get absolutely no kind of pass. And point out where BUSH SPIED ON EVERY DAMN American--SHOW EVIDENCE. A SCAPEGOAT CAME FORWARD AND SAID BLAME ME I TOLD, CONVENEINT HUH? Now most of the fury has transferred over to him. Right on cue. Always a head to chop except Obama's. -TYR

Please point out where I excuse BO. He owns this and I hope his big government dreams go down in flames because of this.

Anyway the point being that there is no guarantee that a change to the election results, recent or four years prior, would have resulted in anything different. It sucks when big government types overreach in their desires for control; but it sucks more when supposed small government types consolidate those efforts.

logroller
06-11-2013, 10:57 PM
... And point out where BUSH SPIED ON EVERY DAMN American--SHOW EVIDENCE...

evidence-- You mean the kind that lands someone in federal court?
Just ask this guy (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Andrews_Drake) about what it is to be charged with "willful retention" of classified information, he didn't even distribute classified info, he just "retained" it. Bear in mind, he was a Senior executive in the NSA and decorated veteran and didn't actually reveal anything classified. Didn't stop the reporters he spoke with from being investigated, at gunpoint, and Drake was convicted of unauthorized use of a computer or some such.

But that's the cost of revealing the truth. This on operation trailblazer:

The results were largely hidden, as the report given to the public was heavily (90%) redacted, while the original report was heavily classified, thus restricting the ability of most people to see it.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailblazer_Project
Cancelled in 2005 for being over budget. Ne'er a mention of spying--That's classified don'tcha know.

revelarts
06-11-2013, 11:10 PM
That's bullshat dude. Read again. He said this......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --Now granted all of its not put on Obama but he has taken the ball and ran with it. Obama DOESNT CARRY HIS LOAD!! He should get absolutely no kind of pass. And point out where BUSH SPIED ON EVERY DAMN American--SHOW EVIDENCE. A SCAPEGOAT CAME FORWARD AND SAID BLAME ME I TOLD, CONVENEINT HUH? Now most of the fury has transferred over to him. Right on cue. Always a head to chop except Obama's. -TYR

Tyr,
I'm not giving Obama A pass but some people here are giving BUSH as PASS. AND GAVE him a PASS the whole time he was in office. Blindly defending every liberty smashing thing he did.

I've never said that Obama wasn't responsible for carrying his own LOAD ...of Guilt or Blame or crap. I try not to write out every word in my post because they go to long anyway,
I'd like to think that people here KNOW BY NOW that I do not support Obama's wire tapping or anyone wire tapping.... or Obama's policies in general.

I get tried of this , people thinking that if i or FJ or log point out Bush for his wrong doings that we're somehow trying to exonerate Obama.
the corruption is Bi-partisan, i've been saying that for years now. i don't give any scumbag politician a pass.
I'm an Equal opportunity hater.
I think they BOTH STINK. and they both have pissed on the constitution. They both should go to prison IMO.
maybe that makes it clear for everyone.

Obama is doing it NOW but he did not start it did he TYR?
If one guy grabs a women walking along & pulls her into his house, locks her in and begins to rape her then leaves,
but another guy comes to house and rapes her too and puts extra locks on the doors making it even harder for her to get away.It doesn't mean i'm going to forget the 1st guy just because he's gone. he got her in the house in 1st place. the 2nd guy is evil too he carries his load but he didn't start it.

I really don't get your misunderstanding of what i'm saying.
Bill said:
"Obama is sitting in the Oval Office laughing his head off that his constituents are too stupid to realize that they willingly voted away their own liberties. The rest of us are lamenting because they voted away our liberties, too."

His statement assumes that when we voted for Bush we didn't vote our liberties away and that it would have been better with Romney.
Romney Praised OBAMA for doing these things and said he'd do the same. Bush DID the same... 1st.

Bill makes it sound as if voting for a someone other than Obama was NOT going to take away our liberties. that's a joke.
Voting 4 the leading Democrat or Republican for president in the pass 14 years meant voting against liberty.

Kathianne
06-12-2013, 02:06 AM
True, but you have all your liberties if you are able and committed to defending them. I am "at liberty" to call that SOB A FFING TRAITOR, which I do. The risk is that someday I shall be attacked or even arrested for doing so. Hasn't stopped me so far and never will. You see I understand a citizen's greatest contribution to the nation and their own family is the preservation of the nation intact. Perfectly willing to die for my family. Hell, not a big deal, we all got to go sometime anyways. Damn sure not in a rush to do so myself but my family's future far outweighs the remainder of my life. Obama threatens all that I hold dear and sacred. F--HIM and ALL those ignorant asses and lying jackals that support him too! The bastard hasn't taken anything from me that Im not willing to fight for and likely will some future day. This great nation has not survived it's many great trials and tribulations by sitting back and not fighting!-- TYR

No disrespect meant, where but this or other messageboards are you making your opinion known? I'm curious is all.