PDA

View Full Version : There’s No Other Way to Say It: Islam S**ks

Jeff
06-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Sounds pretty accurate to me :rolleyes:

There’s simply no other way to describe an ideology that has created such pain and suffering on a global scale. An ideology so insidious and vile – that at its very core – it demands the genital mutilation of young girls and the use of young boys as “cum containers.”

http://clashdaily.com/2013/06/theres-no-other-way-to-say-it-islam-sks/

red states rule
06-11-2013, 08:28 AM
http://asianconservatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Islam-Religion-of-Peace.jpg

gabosaurus
06-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Have you taken note of how many Catholic priests have sucked in the past?
Child abuse is a terrible thing.

Drummond
06-11-2013, 01:29 PM

... TOO easy !

Tell us of Catholic terrorist cells. Or of their terrorist training camps. Or of their beheadings. Or of their forcing children to become walking bombs. Or of their holocaustal threats against Israel .. or anyone, for that matter.

Catholicism doesn't encourage savagery in its preachings. As for Islam ...

jimnyc
06-11-2013, 01:36 PM

Yes, there have been many abusive Catholic priests, duly noted. But would you REALLY want to compare how many of those events have happened - compared to the rapes/abuses and mutilations from Muslims? I'll bet if you add them up. I have $5 that says the FACTS will show Muslims commit various violence acts 10x AT MINIMUM more than ALL RELIGIONS added together.

Noir
06-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Yep, Islam certainly take top spot. But that's not to say that all the rest don't suck to lesser degrees.

Noir
06-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Have you taken note of how many Catholic priests have sucked in the past? Child abuse is a terrible thing.

The abuse was catered by, and abusers protected by the Church, not the religion. The difference may seem semantic, but it's important.

This is in stark contrast to the religion of Islam. It can not be said ( or at least there has never been evidence to suggest) that Jesus sexually abused a child, the same can not be said for Mohammed.

Voted4Reagan
06-11-2013, 02:18 PM

More Catholic Bashing....

The one Trick Pony plays her only card yet again....

It's getting boring Gabby....

aboutime
06-11-2013, 02:22 PM

Of course we have gabby. We all know by now...that's how you got here! So, 'It SUCKS to be You!'

Jeff
06-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Yes it is Gaby I agree with you but let me see here two wrongs make a right ? OK got it , So out of thousands upon thousands of priest there are a few bad ones so hey that makes it OK to cut peoples heads off daily gang rape and any other evil you can think of , Gaby you are better than that and you can do better I excepted a answer like that from a spoiled little girl that didn't get her way , Hmmm maybe I am expecting to much :rolleyes: And lets not forget the Catholics don't teach anyone child abuse is OK , Islam is founded on cruelty and child abuse . So yes your right the Catholics aren't perfect but to even put them in the same category with these animals shows 1 either you just say whatever you think will cause a rise or 2 you are a idiot , personally I think it is #1 that's why I usually just let your drool go bye without even a comment

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 06:43 PM

How many Catholic Priests have flow airplanes into skyscrapers?

Tell that to Mohammed.

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 06:44 PM
But that's not to say that all the rest don't suck to lesser degrees.

You just described my last three wives.

gabosaurus
06-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Why isn't this thread in the religion section where it belongs? Someone is not doing their job! :slap:

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Why isn't this thread in the religion section where it belongs? Someone is not doing their job! :slap:

Why do so many people here encourage micromanagement from the mods? Well, it actually makes sense that you would have an affinity for an intrusive governing body to do the things for you which you cannot do for yourself, protect you from logic and reason and ensure you have a place in society no matter how little you contribute to it. You are a lib, after-all.

jafar00
06-11-2013, 10:00 PM
I think I understand the right wing extremist mentality now.

Anti-Semitism and similar bigotry is bad, except when it is directed at Muslims.

BillyBob
06-11-2013, 10:41 PM

Anti-Semitism and similar bigotry is bad, except when it is directed at Muslims.

As compared to muslims who hate everybody who isn't a muslim? Yeah, sorry if I don't feel guilty about my own prejudices towards muzzies. [I'm not really sorry]

jafar00
06-12-2013, 12:57 AM
As compared to muslims who hate everybody who isn't a muslim? Yeah, sorry if I don't feel guilty about my own prejudices towards muzzies. [I'm not really sorry]

We don't hate anyone because they aren't Muslim. Non Muslims are potentially Muslims so we shouldn't judge. Even you! :)

We only hate people who want to kill us.

red states rule
06-12-2013, 05:30 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ce3WazehR2k/T3K-DBkrQWI/AAAAAAAAAPg/NeafdG0pics/s1600/k.jpg

Jeff
06-12-2013, 07:23 AM

Seemed like a current event to me ;)

Marcus Aurelius
06-12-2013, 07:25 AM
We don't hate anyone because they aren't Muslim. Non Muslims are potentially Muslims so we shouldn't judge. Even you! :)

Or don't want to join Islam.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

BillyBob
06-12-2013, 08:50 AM

Yeah, and those buildings you guys flew planes into were filled with potential muslims but that didn't stop you guys from killing them, did it?

Well jafar, you can add me to the list of people you hate because I hope to see every last one of you muzzies dead. It's nothing personal, of course.

red states rule
06-12-2013, 11:35 AM
For you Jafar http://www.twitfall.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/smile.jpg

Abbey Marie
06-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Yes, there have been many abusive Catholic priests, duly noted. But would you REALLY want to compare how many of those events have happened - compared to the rapes/abuses and mutilations from Muslims? I'll bet if you add them up. I have $5 that says the FACTS will show Muslims commit various violence acts 10x AT MINIMUM more than ALL RELIGIONS added together.

GAY abusive Catholic priests.

Abbey Marie
06-12-2013, 12:22 PM

Nope. We don't "hate" Muslims because they believe a different religion. We hate the execution of that religion. (Pun unintended). Muslims hate Jews because first and foremost they believe they are infidels.

red states rule
06-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Nope. We don't "hate" Muslims because they believe a different religion. We hate the execution of that religion. (Pun unintended). Muslims hate Jews because first and foremost they believe they are infidels.

Here is an excellent article Abbey on why Muslims hate Jews

Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.

I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.

No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!

After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:

When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.

That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.

Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/why_muslims_must_hate_jews.html#ixzz2W2H2NdWZ
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=dlia0Qbjyr4BNDacwqm_6l&u=AmericanThinker) | AmericanThinker on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=dlia0Qbjyr4BNDacwqm_6l&u=AmericanThinker)

Drummond
06-12-2013, 02:59 PM

At times, Jafar, I wonder if you can be for real. This is definitely one of them.

I thought about your claim for around 90 seconds, and in that time came up with three obvious proofs that Muslim hatreds are FAR more wide-ranging than that.

Perhaps you've forgotten about that cartoonist who drew cartoons of Mohammed which sparked death threats against him ? Weren't protests against him, some threatening his death, seen across the world ?

How about the Fatwa issued against Salman Rushdie, for authoring 'Satanic Verses' ? Rushdie had to go into hiding for years, in case some 'enterprising' Muslim tried to make good on the Fatwa and kill him.

The case that sticks out in my mind, though, is of Gillian Gibbons, a British teacher working abroad who had the misfortune to incur Muslim wrath because of ... what ?

FOR ALLOWING A TEDDY BEAR TO BE NAMED 'MOHAMMED' !!!

Explain your ludicrous claim, Jafar, in the face of THIS ....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/26873/Rioting-protestors-demand-execution-of-teddy-bear-teacher

The protest against the Briton comes after Ms Gibbons was sentenced to 15 days in jail yesterday for naming a teddy bear Mohammed in a school in the Sudanese capital.

Gillian Gibbons was found guilty of insulting religion and inciting hatred and is to be deported from Sudan back to Britain.

Earlier this morning Foreign Secretary David Miliband was attempting to secure a way of bringing the mother-of-two safely back home.

In a statement last night the Foreign Office said: “During the meeting, which lasted 45 minutes, the Foreign Secretary expressed in the strongest terms our concern at the continued detention of Gillian Gibbons.

“The Foreign Secretary also spoke to the Sudanese acting foreign minister for 15 minutes on the telephone during the meeting.

“There will be further contacts overnight and tomorrow in the search for a swift resolution of this issue.”

The 54-year-old teacher arrived at court in Khartoum yesterday looking tired and distressed amid fears Islamic extremists might be planning to kidnap and execute her.

Her jailing came despite the Foreign Secretary David Miliband earlier insisting British concerns over her ordeal were being addressed at the “highest level” of Sudan’s government.

Britain reacted furiously to the sentence and Mr Miliband had repeated his belief that the teacher had made an “innocent mistake” in allowing her six and seven-year-old pupils to name a teddy bear Mohammed.

Ms Gibbons, from Liverpool, could have been jailed for up to six months in jail or faced 40 lashes in a public flogging.

Here's a picture of Sudanese Muslims holding an impromptu garden party in her honour, Jafar

Oh, by the way, Jafar (here's a 4th one) ... the 7/7 bombing in London. Tell me, did the terrorists responsible make absolutely sure that all 56 who died that day already 'wanted to kill Muslims' .. ?? OR, did they just kill those people indiscriminately as their way of saying 'howdy' ?

jafar00
06-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Yeah, and those buildings you guys flew planes into were filled with potential muslims but that didn't stop you guys from killing them, did it?

Us guys? Are you suggesting that I had something to do with it? The bastards weren't even Muslims. They didn't fit the profile. Drinking in strip clubs, cocaine etc...

Besides, one of the worst sins a Muslim can do is to kill innocent people. And those buildings had actual Muslims in them, not just "potential". The entire Arab world and every Muslim on the planet condemned that act of terror. Did you bother to listen?

Well jafar, you can add me to the list of people you hate because I hope to see every last one of you muzzies dead. It's nothing personal, of course.

Come at me bro :p

Marcus Aurelius
06-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Us guys? Are you suggesting that I had something to do with it? The bastards weren't even Muslims. They didn't fit the profile. Drinking in strip clubs, cocaine etc...

Besides, one of the worst sins a Muslim can do is to kill innocent people. And those buildings had actual Muslims in them, not just "potential". The entire Arab world and every Muslim on the planet condemned that act of terror. Did you bother to listen?

that lie should earn you a permanent site ban.

BillyBob
06-12-2013, 04:47 PM

Do muslims suddenly cease to be muslims when they get laid by a stripper while doing a little blow?

Here, let's watch some muslims mourn the 9-11 attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0

I'll fly a plane into your tent! Please move your camel first, I have an affinity for innocent animals, even if he is a potential muslim.

Drummond
06-12-2013, 08:02 PM

Jafar, would you care to 'listen' to a small bit of proof that you're wrong ? This is from a Muslim cleric speaking IN LEBANON -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2330094/Woolwich-attack-God-destined-soldier-die-Radical-preacher-banned-UK-applauds-attack-police-urged-investigate-inciting-hatred.html

A radical Muslim cleric has claimed 'God destined' for British solider Lee Rigby to die in the barbaric terror attack on the streets of Woolwich.

Omar Bakri Mohammed, who is banned from Britain, has given interviews in Lebanon applauding the 'heroes' who slaughtered the 25-year-old in an apparently unprovoked attack on Wednesday.

It comes as the police are urged to monitor closely comments by leading radical clerics in the UK to see if they have broken the law in the days since the attack.

The BBC, ITV and Channel 4 have been condemned for giving airtime to Anjem Choudary and other militant Islamists this week.

Critics say the radical preachers in Britain are carefully 'flying close to the wind' by appearing to support the Woolwich killing without breaking laws on inciting religious hatred.

But Bakri Mohammed, speaking from abroad, has gone much further. In an interview with The Independent, he said he understood why the suspects would have carried out the barbaric attack on Drummer Lee Rigby.

He said: ‘I saw the film and we could see that he (the suspect) was being very courageous.

‘Under Islam this can be justified, he was not targeting civilians, he was taking on a military man in an operation. To people around here (in the Middle East) he is a hero.’

... you were saying, Jafar ... ??

Well, there, Jafar, is one Muslim who is doing the very opposite of what you've claimed. And, he's been giving interviews in Lebanon to say what he has. But .. HOW has he, given what YOU claim ? If you were anywhere close to being right, this joker would've never dared speak out, and certainly not from his Lebanese location, much less done so with the authority he carries as a cleric !!

Let me guess. Despite being a cleric, he, um .. 'cannot be Muslim' ...... yes ?

Here's a tip, Jafar. To successfully disseminate propaganda, it first has to at least SEEM to be credible, otherwise, what's the point of bothering ?

jafar00
06-13-2013, 01:23 AM
Do muslims suddenly cease to be muslims when they get laid by a stripper while doing a little blow?

Yes. Does a Christian stop being a Christian when he

Here, let's watch some muslims mourn the 9-11 attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0

A video showing half a dozen Palestinian kid celebrating something (likely the fact that cake was being handed out) which in all likelihood was completely unrelated does not an argument make.

I'll fly a plane into your tent! Please move your camel first, I have an affinity for innocent animals, even if he is a potential muslim.

So you want to attack Australia? Not a good idea.

Jafar, would you care to 'listen' to a small bit of proof that you're wrong ? This is from a Muslim cleric speaking IN LEBANON -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2330094/Woolwich-attack-God-destined-soldier-die-Radical-preacher-banned-UK-applauds-attack-police-urged-investigate-inciting-hatred.html

... you were saying, Jafar ... ??

Well, there, Jafar, is one Muslim who is doing the very opposite of what you've claimed. And, he's been giving interviews in Lebanon to say what he has. But .. HOW has he, given what YOU claim ? If you were anywhere close to being right, this joker would've never dared speak out, and certainly not from his Lebanese location, much less done so with the authority he carries as a cleric !!

Let me guess. Despite being a cleric, he, um .. 'cannot be Muslim' ...... yes ?

Here's a tip, Jafar. To successfully disseminate propaganda, it first has to at least SEEM to be credible, otherwise, what's the point of bothering ?

Come on Drummond. You can do better than that. As if an Al Qaeda linked extremist is going to saying anything different.

red states rule
06-13-2013, 03:08 AM
Mohamhead was a 7th century criminal warlord who rose to power surrounded by thugs and criminals using murder, rape, deception and other forms of violence to expand their Mafia like empire while mercilessly suppressing and like Hitler did - killed their opponents and enriching themselves on the stolen property of their victims

The Koran that Jafar defends is nothing more than a collection of quotes by this criminal claiming BS divine guidance from a sick mythical god like criminal which has inspired generations of crazed fanatics to murderous behavior resulting in some of the worst crimes ever committed.

For you Jafar - your hero as he really was

http://avideditor.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/muhammad-as-he-should-be-depicted.png?w=300&h=228

Jeff
06-13-2013, 07:33 AM

This is just a flat out lie, on 9/11 there were Muslims dancing in the streets , screaming like the animals they are , doing that crap with there tongue that honestly reminds me of monkeys in the zoo screaming at each other , Now with that said Jafar do I believe all Muslims were celebrating absolutely not , you have good and bad in any group and then you had the smart ones that realized the shit storm that was about to be unleashed on them , Jafar it is the same old story the bad stories out weigh any good ones, but honestly what I know of the Muslim religion ( and before you say I will , it isn't much ) I don't see anything good coming from it

tailfins
06-13-2013, 09:39 AM
More Catholic Bashing....

The one Trick Pony plays her only card yet again....

It's getting boring Gabby....

It's amazing isn't it? She is the supposed "tolerant" liberal. At least I admit being a square believer in that "old-time religion" that hangs around Amish and Mennonites. As an added bonus, I try to be as courteous as possible when expressing what I think of Catholicism. I don't fixate on it.

Drummond
06-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Come on Drummond. You can do better than that. As if an Al Qaeda linked extremist is going to saying anything different.

Yes, a Muslim linked to Al Qaeda IS very likely to say the sorts of things Choudary does. But then, consider how active Choudary has been, what following he has amongst Muslims (.. how do you explain that, eh ??), that he's even been a major organiser of groups which have achieved some degree of prominence in the 'UK Muslim scene'.

Today, he's a Sharia court judge. How do you explain his ability to attain authoritative positions of power, IF he's just an extremist nutter representing only a fringe few ? How is it that our PRIME MINISTER is concerned about what he says and does ?

The BBC has repeatedly given him a platform to discuss and preach his views, be it during 'NewsNight' evening discussion programmes, or prominently seated in a number of 'Big Questions' programmes where he gives 'the Muslim perspective' on the debate question the studio audience is discussing.

You just can't reasonably deny that Choudary has his following. One of whom was one of Lee Rigby's attackers, don't forget.

But, here's the thing.

In your fervour to distance Islam from any negative perceptions .. like, being blown up, or beheaded, or condoning paedophilia, that sort of thing .. you've never turned against your Hamas buddies. We all know what terrorists they are, we all know that they have their well-earned reputation for bloodthirstiness and savagery, the likes of which I don't doubt pleases the Al Qaeda hierarchy ..

So tell us. Is Hamas Islamic ? They're terrorists, and they kill with comparable enthusiasm to the 'best' of them.

And you SUPPORT them.

You're welcome to explain how you have attained such 'near-Divine' means of determining the Islamic status of everyone you choose to consider, at total and bafflingly inconsistent odds with objective rationality and observation.

By the way, getting back to Choudary .. I'd call him the 'Muslim's Muslim'. Any actual truth anyone wants about the real nature of Muslims today, what they believe in, what ambitions they have for the ENTIRE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE WORLD APPROVES .. need only get the lowdown from Choudary.

'Enjoy' this ...

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/Imposing_Shariah_Law_in_London.html

Imagine one morning waking up, walking out your door, and seeing bright yellow posters plastered on the walls and telephone poles throughout your neighborhood that announce that you are now living in a 'Shariah Controlled Zone.' That is what is actually happening in several boroughs of London and other communities in the UK... and this could realistically happen in US cities within the next few years if we do not take legal precautions against 'Shariah Law' in our states.

Some may think that I am an alarmist. After all, how can one believe that we Americans are as vulnerable as those Brits? That can't happen in the US. Well, the residents living in neighborhoods like Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets and Newham, all boroughs of London with large Muslim populations, didn't think so either.

This is more than a call or a march for 'Sharia Law' that has happened in recent months. This is a clear attempt to impose 'Shariah Law' on the residents of these communities by members of a Muslim organization called 'Muslims Against the Crusades.' These British citizens woke up one morning in late July to find those bright yellow posters plastered on their streets alerting everyone that they are entering, or already living in, a 'Shariah Controlled Zone'; a 'sinless city' where drinking, gambling, prostitution, drugs, playing loud music or having concerts is no longer permitted. To make matters more intimidating the non-Muslim residents had better watch out for this group's band of vigilantes that are ready to enforce the 'Shariah Laws.'

The riots in London and surrounding areas are overshadowing this story. However, it is these very riots that are symptomatic of the level of civil discontent, lack of individual responsibility, thuggery and disrespect for others that does exist today in some of Britain's social and economic class-warfare society. The extremes of wealth and poverty, the high levels of unemployment and continued uncertainty, along with the undisciplined nature of many of the rioters is making the UK, along with other European countries, very vulnerable to Islamic intervention.

According to Anjem Choudary, the fast-talking spokesman for 'Muslims Against the Crusades,' [B]"Shariah Law is unstoppable in Europe." He claims that the British society is "broken, riddled with drugs, crime and prostitution" and believes that the British people are ready to "welcome Sharia Law." His plan is to flood cities in the UK with these 'Shariah is a Better Society' flyers and "put the seeds down for an Islamic Emirate in the long term."

Can this really be happening? Watch this video below and come to your own conclusions. Listen to Choudary. Then listen to some of the British reactions to this intimidation. This Muslim group is planning to take their tactics to other European cities in France, Italy and Brussels where the Muslim population has increased to large proportions.

Add to my 'Is Hamas Islamic' question, this second question. Jafar, IS SHARIA LAW ISLAMIC ?

Because, if it is, then all Choudary is trying to do is force ISLAM'S LAWS AND JUDGMENTS down our throats ... whether we like it, or not ...

I look forward to your answers, Jafar.

Marcus Aurelius
06-13-2013, 01:29 PM

Point 1:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-09-03-1Amuslims911_CV_N.htm?csp=hf&POE=click-refer60
60, compared to the over 3,000 total... less than 2%. Acceptable losses to Islamic terrorists.

Point 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4

http://shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/911_Shirt.jpg

http://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/706006bcf9b00000258807_468x318-vi.jpg

http://asianconservatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Muslims-Gather-at-Anti-USA-Rally-to-Commemorate-911.jpg

Any one of these proves Jahil's second point is a lie. Which, of course, he already knows.

jafar00
06-13-2013, 09:28 PM
Yes, a Muslim linked to Al Qaeda IS very likely to say the sorts of things Choudary does. But then, consider how active Choudary has been, what following he has amongst Muslims (.. how do you explain that, eh ??), that he's even been a major organiser of groups which have achieved some degree of prominence in the 'UK Muslim scene'.

A self proclaimed scholar who has not studied under anyone does not a scholar make.

Today, he's a Sharia court judge. How do you explain his ability to attain authoritative positions of power, IF he's just an extremist nutter representing only a fringe few ? How is it that our PRIME MINISTER is concerned about what he says and does ?

A self proclaimed judge does not a judge make.

If I told you I was a doctor, would you believe me?

The BBC has repeatedly given him a platform to discuss and preach his views, be it during 'NewsNight' evening discussion programmes, or prominently seated in a number of 'Big Questions' programmes where he gives 'the Muslim perspective' on the debate question the studio audience is discussing.

Well, the BBC are part of the media conspiracy that "Muslims are Bad" if they give the guy the time of day let alone airtime and present his views as a Muslim perspective.

You just can't reasonably deny that Choudary has his following. One of whom was one of Lee Rigby's attackers, don't forget.

You're welcome to explain how you have attained such 'near-Divine' means of determining the Islamic status of everyone you choose to consider, at total and bafflingly inconsistent odds with objective rationality and observation.

You what?

By the way, getting back to Choudary .. I'd call him the 'Muslim's Muslim'. Any actual truth anyone wants about the real nature of Muslims today, what they believe in, what ambitions they have for the ENTIRE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE WORLD APPROVES .. need only get the lowdown from Choudary.

Extremism in either direction is not an Islamic teaching.

[B]And thus We have made you a medium (just) nation that you may be the bearers of witness to the people (2:143)

And for the likes of Choudary, I guess this verse is one he should consider before continuing down his chosen path...
So follow not passion lest ye lapse (from truth) and if ye lapse or fall away, then lo! Allah is ever Informed of what ye do. (4:135)

gabosaurus
06-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Glad to see that so many people are discussing DP's 540th thread about Islam. :rolleyes:

The thread title reminds me of a wonderful comeback we had back in middle school -- "If your momma had sucked instead of giving in, we wouldn't be having this problem today."

There's No Other Way To Say It: This Thread Sucks. :p

Drummond
06-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Let me remind you, Jafar, of what they were ... from this quote ...

Add to my 'Is Hamas Islamic' question, this second question. Jafar, IS SHARIA LAW ISLAMIC ?

Now to my reply.

A self proclaimed scholar who has not studied under anyone does not a scholar make.

The word 'scholar' is one you have introduced into the debate.

But it must surely follow that anyone as fervently, and with such determination as Choudary has for wanting Sharia Law introduced as far and wide as possible, ACTUALLY have a good idea of what he's advocating !!

But one thing Choudary was, was a registered solicitor (BritSpeak for 'Lawyer').

And observe ..

http://rt.com/news/sharia-court-uk-islam/

“We are free-of-charge to the Muslim community as a reference point in marriage, divorce, in partnership and company disputes, in inheritance matters, and for people who want to become Muslim, and general advice and rulings,” says Anjem Choudary, judge of the Sharia court of the UK.

As an example of the court’s decision, Choudary offers the following: “If someone lost a finger because he was hit by somebody unnecessarily, then he deserves the equivalent of 10 camels [compensation], or whatever that may be in sterling.”

Choudary wants to establish an Islamic state in Britain, and institute fully-fledged Sharia law throughout. That would mean cutting off people’s hands for stealing, and stoning women for adultery. But in the absence of a state to support that, for now he can only judge civil matters.

The men who study under Choudary at the London School of Sharia have all had dealings with his court.

“I discussed with Anjem and various other brothers about becoming a Muslim and why I’m a Muslim and what it is that I believe. And then I do a Shahada to confirm what you believe,” says Salahuddin, formerly known as Richard. He has been a Muslim for just 5 weeks now and it was Choudary who provided him with a certificate of conversion.

If Salahuddin decides he no longer wishes to be part of the faith, the penalty under full Sharia law is death.

It's nice to see that Choudary is so generous with camels. Just what you need on a weekday in the middle of traffic just south of Piccadilly Circus ....

Anyway ... perhaps, Jafar, you can explain Choudary's obvious high standing in his Muslim community ? His being a tutor at the London School of Sharia ? The reference to the Court he runs ? Confirmation that he is a judge at the Sharia Court of the UK ?

Or ... perhaps the media outlet informing us of this is lying, Jafar ?

If not, you've the task of explaining, IF Choudary is just a 'nutter', how he's managed to get himself to a position where he wields such authority amongst other Muslims. How it is that, if he DOESN'T represent Islam, he could ever manage what he HAS.

Or ... you could duck that, too.

A self proclaimed judge does not a judge make.

Others think he's one, too. But never mind .. perhaps they're all delusional, and YOU are somehow RIGHT ...

If I told you I was a doctor, would you believe me?

If you truly were a doctor, it would be verifiable. Perhaps not as readily and obviously so as having a media outlet publicly proclaim you to be one .. but verifiable nonetheless.

Considering the nature of your many contributions to this forum, I rather suspect I'd seek that verification.

Well, the BBC are part of the media conspiracy that "Muslims are Bad" if they give the guy the time of day let alone airtime and present his views as a Muslim perspective.

... OR, they know that such a public speaker as Choudary is, with all of his efforts to create and sustain Muslim pressure groups, with his standing amongst Muslims as proven by his verifiable statuses (.. see above ..), is someone who speaks for not just a few, but MANY.

Perhaps they think that issues such as the following make him newsworthy ? See ...

http://www.siotw.org/modules/news_english/item.php?itemid=868

British Islamist Anjem Choudary and Omar Muhammad Bakri – both former leaders of British jihadist organization Al-Muhajiroun – have launched an organization called Shariah for Hind (India) to advance their agenda for reestablishing Islamic rule in India. The group has planned a major public event in New Delhi on March 3, 2012, which marks the end of the Turkey-led Islamic caliphate 88 years ago.

It should be noted that during the British rule, Indian leaders like Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Mahatma Gandhi campaigned for the Islamic caliphate led by Turkey – Gandhi doing so perhaps to gain Muslim support against British colonial rule in India.

Shariah for Hind plans to campaign for reestablishing Islamic rule in India with an ideological agenda which outlines a much purer form of Islamic rule for the country than that which existed during various periods of rule by Muslim kings in India both before and during the British era.

According to the ideological agenda stated on the group's website, Islamic Shariah will be enforced in India; temples and statues of Hindu gods and Indian leaders such as Mahatma Gandhi will be demolished; and Bollywood, the world's largest movie industry, will be abolished in order to make way for a monotheistic Islamic rule in the country.

It appears that preparations for establishing Shariah for Hind began sometime in 2011; its website was launched in January 2012.

The domain for the website was created on January 3, 2012, according to its registration details. The registrant for this website is "Abu Rumaysah c/o Dynadot Privacy, PO Box 701, San Mateo, CA 94401, United States."

The two leaders of this organization are identified as Sheikh Anjem Choudary and Sheikh Omar Muhammad Bakri. On the contact page of the website, these two names are published prominently: Sheikh Anjem Choudary, Judge of the UK Sharia Court, and Sheikh Omar Muhammad Bakri, who is identified as "Expert on Islamic Groups Worldwide."

Choudary doesn't just advocate worldwide Sharia Law .. he's doing his utmost to bring it about.

Funny ... that's what I said. Are we in agreement, Jafar ?

You what?

You heard ...

Extremism in either direction is not an Islamic teaching.

Spare me this. The terrorism undertaken in Islam's name isn't restricted to a small handful of attacks by a small handful of so-called 'people' ... it happens DAILY, IN MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD.

... ah, but ALL OF THOSE PERPETRATING IT, ARE ALL 'WRONG' .. and you are RIGHT ...

And for the likes of Choudary, I guess this verse is one he should consider before continuing down his chosen path...
So follow not passion lest ye lapse (from truth) and if ye lapse or fall away, then lo! Allah is ever Informed of what ye do. (4:135)

My answer brings me to what I first mentioned in this post, namely, HAMAS .. THOSE TERRORISTS YOU SUPPORT. Tell me of their own placid psychology !!!

aboutime
06-14-2013, 03:37 PM
5131 Like Islam.

gabosaurus
06-14-2013, 04:34 PM
5131 Like Islam.

It is obviously that you have never experienced what real sucking is. No wonder you are so pissed off all the time. :p

jafar00
06-15-2013, 03:02 AM
Like I said Drummond. Choudary has not had any formal study, nor does he have permission or qualifications to be a judge or any kind of "expert" on Islam.

I certainly wouldn't listen to any of his rantings. He seems quite mad.

Drummond
06-16-2013, 02:36 PM
Like I said Drummond. Choudary has not had any formal study, nor does he have permission or qualifications to be a judge or any kind of "expert" on Islam.

I certainly wouldn't listen to any of his rantings. He seems quite mad.

Not for the first time, you're in denial, Jafar.

... and ... not for the first time, you've ducked my questions !!!

Shall I try AGAIN ??

1. Is Hamas Islamic ?

2. Is Sharia Law Islamic ?

aboutime
06-16-2013, 06:38 PM
It is obviously that you have never experienced what real sucking is. No wonder you are so pissed off all the time. :p

Wrong again gabby. Most of us already know YOU qualify as the real experienced one. No reason for anyone to be pissed off. But then. You know all about that too!

jafar00
06-16-2013, 09:48 PM

Shall I try AGAIN ??

1. Is Hamas Islamic ?

1. No. They are a political party
2. Yes

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2013, 10:46 AM
2. Yes You are dead wrong Jafar.. Islam is a militant , political movement that uses religion as a recruiting tool. It is a conquering military force that uses religion to recruit and bind with ultimate discipline its followers. As proof one need only look at its history, rapid advancement by conquering and murdering tens of millions .
Stop pretending that Islam didn't spread by use of the Sword and the death of tens of millions that refused to be enslaved. Either you are blind and thus just wrong or else you are attempting to deceive others with less knowledge of history and Islam. I've studied extensively my enemy, Hoss. Every threat to myself and my family will find me a dedicated and extremely dangerous opponent. I too think nothing of sacrificing my life for those I love but in my case it'll not be by aggression on others but in defense of my family should that ever be forced. I would think nothing of slaying ten thousand enemy or more in defense of my family. I am dangerous simply because I'll defend truth and freedom. And because I have certain expertise with weapons. Any man that stands on moral principle and refuses to yield is dangerous.. Fact.. Islam not only should but actually does fear me and all like me. Truth , an obstacle that Islam shall never conquer. -Tyr

Drummond
06-17-2013, 01:34 PM
2. Yes

Thank you for agreeing that Sharia is Islamic.

This means that all the oppression, all the cruelties, all the prejudicial conduct, all the harm done by Sharia Law, is done in the name of, and in the furtherance of ... ISLAM.

As for Hamas supposedly NOT being Islamic .. what rot. Tyr answers you already on this, but I can add my piece as well. Starting with ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13331522

Hamas is the largest of several Palestinian militant Islamist groups and governs the Gaza Strip.

Its name is an Arabic acronym for the Islamic Resistance Movement ....

.. but, according to you, it's NOT Islamic ??

You are joking - or worse.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFA-Archive/1980-1989/Pages/THE%20CHARTER%20OF%20ALLAH-%20THE%20PLATFORM%20OF%20THE%20ISLAMIC.aspx

... then the Islamic Resistance Movement [Hamas] set out to play its role, marching onward for the sake of Allah. joins arms with all those who wage jihad for the liberation of Palestine. The souls of its jihad fighters meet the souls of all those jihad fighters who sacrificed their lives for the land of Palestine, from the time when the Prophet's companions conquered it until the present.

The covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) reveals its face, presents its identity, clarifies its stand, makes clear its aspiration, discusses its hopes, and calls out to help it and support it and to join its ranks, because our fight with the Jews is very extensive and very grave, and it requires all the sincere efforts. It is a step that must be followed by further steps; it is a brigade that must be reinforced by brigades upon brigades from this vast Islamic world, until the enemies are defeated and Allah's victory is revealed.

This is how we see them coming on the horizon: "And after a time you will come to know about it."(Koran, 38:88)

"Allah has written: It is I and My messengers who will surely prevail. Allah is Strong and Mighty." (Koran, 58:21)

"Say: This is my way. I call on Allah with certainty, I and those who follow me, and glory be to Allah, I am not among the polytheists." (Koran, 12:108)

... NOT Islamic, you say ?
[I]
Don't be ridiculous.

Drummond
06-17-2013, 01:36 PM
You are dead wrong Jafar.. Islam is a militant , political movement that uses religion as a recruiting tool. It is a conquering military force that uses religion to recruit and bind with ultimate discipline its followers. As proof one need only look at its history, rapid advancement by conquering and murdering tens of millions .
Stop pretending that Islam didn't spread by use of the Sword and the death of tens of millions that refused to be enslaved. Either you are blind and thus just wrong or else you are attempting to deceive others with less knowledge of history and Islam. I've studied extensively my enemy, Hoss. Every threat to myself and my family will find me a dedicated and extremely dangerous opponent. I too think nothing of sacrificing my life for those I love but in my case it'll not be by aggression on others but in defense of my family should that ever be forced. I would think nothing of slaying ten thousand enemy or more in defense of my family. I am dangerous simply because I'll defend truth and freedom. And because I have certain expertise with weapons. Any man that stands on moral principle and refuses to yield is dangerous.. Fact.. Islam not only should but actually does fear me and all like me. Truth , an obstacle that Islam shall never conquer. -Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap:

jafar00
06-17-2013, 10:30 PM

Shall I try AGAIN ??

1. Is Hamas Islamic ?

Thank you for agreeing that Sharia is Islamic.

This means that all the oppression, all the cruelties, all the prejudicial conduct, all the harm done by Sharia Law, is done in the name of, and in the furtherance of ... ISLAM.

As for Hamas supposedly NOT being Islamic .. what rot. Tyr answers you already on this, but I can add my piece as well. Starting with ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13331522

.. but, according to you, it's NOT Islamic ??

You are joking - or worse.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFA-Archive/1980-1989/Pages/THE%20CHARTER%20OF%20ALLAH-%20THE%20PLATFORM%20OF%20THE%20ISLAMIC.aspx

... NOT Islamic, you say ?

Don't be ridiculous.

"Islamist" is a word used by Western Media to describe political parties in the Middle East that are not secular. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are Islamic.

Marcus Aurelius
06-17-2013, 10:48 PM
"Islamist" is a word used by Western Media to describe political parties in the Middle East that are not secular. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are Islamic.

So, Aljazeera is Western media now?

http://www.aljazeera.com/Services/Search/?q=islamist

Mali Islamist group 'kills Algerian diplomat' (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2012/09/201292153136133412.html)
Mali Islamist group seizes key town (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2012/09/20129265929771980.html)
Islamist party claims victory in Morocco vote (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2011/11/20111126101446239693.html)
Morocco's king appoints Islamist as new PM (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2011/11/201111299577214517.html)
Sweden surveys 'Islamist extremism' (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2010/12/2010121691346322322.html)
Islamist parties lead Egypt polls (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/01/201217202116540431.html)
Kuwaiti Islamist-led opposition wins majority (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/02/2012238249871231.html)
Norway to jail Islamist cleric for five years (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2012/03/2012326161913178351.html)

Now, let me guess, Jahil... Aljazeera is an anti-Islamic hate site, right?

Dumb ass.

Drummond
06-18-2013, 01:21 AM

I see. So .. the very name, Islamic Resistance Movement, is nothing more than a Western invention ? H'mmm ??

As just one example of many I could quote, Jafar, check this out ..

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the wings of the Muslim
Brothers in Palestine. The Muslim Brotherhood Movement is a world

organization, the largest Islamic Movement in the modern era. It is

characterized by a profound understanding, by precise notions and by a

complete comprehensiveness of all concepts of Islam in all domains of

life: views and beliefs, politics and economics, education and society,

jurisprudence and rule, indoctrination and teaching, the arts and

publications, the hidden and the evident, and all the other domains of

life.

[As Frank Carson used to say (.. remember him from your time in England ?) ... 'it's the way I tell 'em' ....]:laugh2:

Jafar, for your information, the above quote is Article #2 from the Hamas Charter !!!

But perhaps, in JafarWorld, the Hamas Charter is just another Western fiction ??

Tell you what. If even the above isn't enough for you, try Article #8 ...

Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Quzan its

Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most

sublime belief.

[I expect you'll argue that 'QUZAN' couldn't possibly be a typo for 'Quran'. But, even so ....]

jafar00
06-18-2013, 01:44 AM
I see. So .. the very name, Islamic Resistance Movement, is nothing more than a Western invention ? H'mmm ??

As just one example of many I could quote, Jafar, check this out ..

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm

[As Frank Carson used to say (.. remember him from your time in England ?) ... 'it's the way I tell 'em' ....]:laugh2:

Jafar, for your information, the above quote is Article #2 from the Hamas Charter !!!

But perhaps, in JafarWorld, the Hamas Charter is just another Western fiction ??

Tell you what. If even the above isn't enough for you, try Article #8 ...

[I]Information Division, Israel Foreign Ministry - Jerusalem

Not your best source considering the subject. ;)

Drummond
06-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Information Division, Israel Foreign Ministry - Jerusalem

Not your best source considering the subject. ;)

And why is that, Jafar ? Are you accusing that source of lying to people ?

Since you insist upon allowing prejudice to get in the way of obvious truth, I am content to re-make my case using another source which even YOU shouldn't find objectionable (.. but I'll just bet you will ?).

So, then ...

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

Here's their representation of Article #2 of the Hamas Charter ..

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the wings of Moslem Brotherhood in Palestine. Moslem Brotherhood Movement is a universal organization which constitutes the largest Islamic movement in modern times. It is characterised by its deep understanding, accurate comprehension and its complete embrace of all Islamic concepts of all aspects of life, culture, creed, politics, economics, education, society, justice and judgement, the spreading of Islam, education, art, information, science of the occult and conversion to Islam.

Article #8 ...

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes

Try this bit of Article #15 ...

The day that enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised. To do this requires the diffusion of Islamic consciousness among the masses, both on the regional, Arab and Islamic levels. It is necessary to instill the spirit of Jihad in the heart of the nation so that they would confront the enemies and join the ranks of the fighters.

... 'Lovely stuff', eh, Jafar ? No wonder you want to try and discredit renderings of their Charter !!

So. Care to FINALLY admit that Hamas is Islamic ??

And would you also care to tell us why, in the face of the above Jihadist, WARMONGERING propaganda, YOU ARE A HAMAS SUPPORTER ?

red state
06-18-2013, 08:31 PM
So-called Followers of isSLUM or the "religion of peace" are followers of lies, ignorance and hatred to form a CULT of "PIECES" and there are only a small percentage of muSLUMS who are not hell-bent on destroying those who think/believe differently than what the cult demands. This is a cult which still uses the symnbol of the moon god 'allah'. This cult is founded by and quotes an absolute lunatic who was not only an illiterate thief, a murderer and pedophile, but one suffering from epileptic fits. How fitting it is that an overwhelming majority of these cult followers to study the rantings of such a man as mohamMAD while celebrating the murder of innocent people (including their own), eradication/intolerance of other religions and demise of FREEDOM. This evil movement upon our world and our history comes from one of the most illiterate groups of people known to this day. muSLUMs and the cult of isSLUM contributes very little to this society scientifically, socially and economically while serving as a strain for the entire world. Their wealth is found among the very few who take advantage of their own people (who are often some of the poorest in the world) and it is wealth that is almost entirely created by foreign bodies who revealed to them a wealth that was hidden under their feet and never of value (until the science of the Christian world made it valuable). Yes, other than the MAJOR contribution to terror, selective violence, slavery and pure evil, we'd probably not even notice muSLUMs at all.

red states rule
06-19-2013, 03:52 AM
http://www.anniemayhem.com/blog%20pics/islamist_hypocrisy.jpg

red state
06-19-2013, 08:54 AM
YES, RSR...u r spot on. While THEY (the libs, the border invaders & the cult of iSLUM) are totally intolerant and expect us to adhere to THEIR ways and way of thinking, we tolerate and look the other way.

They destroy, defecate and put an end to "progression" while we advance the world for ALL and for the better. THEY are only for themselves and much of their pathetic, perverted way of life that has NOTHING to do with liberty unless it gives THEM the liberty to act upon the perversions, evil 'and free stuff that makes them the perverts, murderers and moochers that THEY are. Is it any wonder that we have a voting base and leaders who are all too willing to sugar coat the evil and the agenda that is anything but AMERICAN.

This Christian Nation is made up of GOOD people who fought for others and have freed the world. We (the USA) still allows freedom [OF] religion, yet the liberals and muSLUMs want freedom [from] ALL religion unless it happens to be THEIR religion of evolution, homosexuality, mother earth or [PIECE].

Perhaps we'd have less of them or less of them wanting to come here if we were as intolerant or hostile as THEY.

red state
06-19-2013, 10:15 AM
Until we get rid of the current "occupier" 'LIAR' n Chief and all those who believe it OK to do what they did in Katrina or (recently) with Boston, we'll only increase the problems that we have in this Nation. They are the same bunch that vote for more control and less freedom while strangling those who pay for it all.

We practically paid those Boston terrorists/bombers to do what they did and then Bostonian's paid an additional cost while being herded like animals from their homes (all the while being subjected to the same threat that was so devastating during the marathon). What better way to televise a terrorist event at a street or home where the terrorist "may have" been holding up or waiting for such an event. We can not inconvenience ourselves or turn our backs on the Constitution to cater to the few who may not be REAL Americans and who are the weakest, most despicable among our society.

It is pure stupidity to sacrifice FREEDOM for security because you end up with NEITHER in the end. If we don't stand our ground and demand that newcomers actually learn the language and "fit in" as the Irish, Italian, German, Brit and French did, we'll always be at risk and we'll only become more of a divided Nation under fear and even tyranny.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-19-2013, 10:27 AM
YES, RSR...u r spot on. While THEY (the libs, the border invaders & the cult of iSLUM) are totally intolerant and expect us to adhere to THEIR ways and way of thinking, we tolerate and look the other way.

They destroy, defecate and put an end to "progression" while we advance the world for ALL and for the better. THEY are only for themselves and much of their pathetic, perverted way of life that has NOTHING to do with liberty unless it gives THEM the liberty to act upon the perversions, evil 'and free stuff that makes them the perverts, murderers and moochers that THEY are. Is it any wonder that we have a voting base and leaders who are all too willing to sugar coat the evil and the agenda that is anything but AMERICAN.

This Christian Nation is made up of GOOD people who fought for others and have freed the world. We (the USA) still allows freedom [OF] religion, yet the liberals and muSLUMs want freedom [from] ALL religion unless it happens to be THEIR religion of evolution, homosexuality, mother earth or [PIECE].

Perhaps we'd have less of them or less of them wanting to come here if we were as intolerant or hostile as THEY. Great to see you posting again my friend. :beer:--- :dance: You are spot on alright. Obama works to destroy the foundation of this nation and the gullible fools praise him for his magnificence. Its insanity on parade. The current government is the most corrupt one in history of this nation. A fact.. -Tyr

red state
06-19-2013, 10:35 AM
Thanks Tyr,

Yes this gov is the most corrupt and the current citizenry are the most IGNORANT. Ignorance and Want are two very ugly and dangerous characters to deal with. Even (IF) we had the most voter fraud in our history in addition to an overwhelming new voting base from the border invaders and even (IF) there were many too disgusted with what we had to vote for, we have a group of folks in our society (on both sides) who are OK with "getting along and going along".

There are many who believe that a few more gun laws will make everything better and there are even those who believe that weakening the Constitution is worth our security when a Katrina or bombing is concerned. I believe REAL Conservatives are out there but we need to be more vocal than ever and STAND....not stand down.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Thanks Tyr,

Yes this gov is the most corrupt and the current citizenry are the most IGNORANT. Ignorance and Want are two very ugly and dangerous characters to deal with. Even (IF) we had the most voter fraud in our history in addition to an overwhelming new voting base from the border invaders and even (IF) there were many too disgusted with what we had to vote for, we have a group of folks in our society (on both sides) who are OK with "getting along and going along".

There are many who believe that a few more gun laws will make everything better and there are even those who believe that weakening the Constitution is worth our security when a Katrina or bombing is concerned. I believe REAL Conservatives are out there but we need to be more vocal than ever and STAND....not stand down. So right, we are being told to stand down by just about everybody. Remember Obama told those two brave men to stand down to and their answer was goooooo fffkkkkk yourself Obama. By doing so they saved many lives but did indeed pay with their own. As military heroes so often do. A damn crying shame that brave men and women like that are subject to the commands of such a lying traitorous SOB AS OBAMA. AND WHY WOULD TWO HIGHLY TRAINED PROFESSIONAL MILITARY MEN DISOBEY AN ORDER? ANSWER IS THEY KNEW THAT ORDER WAS FOR THEM TO ---NOT DO THEIR SWORN DUTY--!! To allow innocent people to die with zero effort being made to save them. They each did just as any honorable and patriotic man would do, fight the enemy rather than stand down!!! The shame is they were allowed to be murdered instead of giving them the support that was available. Obama did that ,God curse his ffing soul!!!!!!!!

red states rule
06-20-2013, 02:39 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Rs0OKPZEAPk/TNgYsY9BSLI/AAAAAAAACe0/nn__3WcjsSI/s1600/44729_434552803700_622383700_4910314_8227664_n.jpg

Gaffer
06-20-2013, 09:30 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Rs0OKPZEAPk/TNgYsY9BSLI/AAAAAAAACe0/nn__3WcjsSI/s1600/44729_434552803700_622383700_4910314_8227664_n.jpg

Piss Be Upon Him (PBUH)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2013, 09:35 AM
Piss Be Upon Him (PBUH) PHUH, HAS A NICE LITTLE RING TO IT.. ---:beer: -Tyr Of course those words would bring a death sentence were those scum in charge here now...

Marcus Aurelius
06-20-2013, 10:01 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jafar00 http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=647234#post647234)

So, Aljazeera is Western media now?

http://www.aljazeera.com/Services/Search/?q=islamist

Mali Islamist group 'kills Algerian diplomat' (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2012/09/201292153136133412.html)
Mali Islamist group seizes key town (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2012/09/20129265929771980.html)
Islamist party claims victory in Morocco vote (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2011/11/20111126101446239693.html)
Morocco's king appoints Islamist as new PM (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2011/11/201111299577214517.html)
Sweden surveys 'Islamist extremism' (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2010/12/2010121691346322322.html)
Islamist parties lead Egypt polls (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/01/201217202116540431.html)
Kuwaiti Islamist-led opposition wins majority (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/02/2012238249871231.html)
Norway to jail Islamist cleric for five years (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2012/03/2012326161913178351.html)

Now, let me guess, Jahil... Aljazeera is an anti-Islamic hate site, right?

Dumb ass.

I find it hilarious that Jahil disses Drummond's source regarding the use of the word 'Islamist', and completely ignores the source I posted (AlJazeera). I wonder why?

AlJazeera isn't 'western media', and that is who Jahil claims invented and uses the term 'Islamist'. Could that be why he ignored it? It disproves his claim? Most likely.

red states rule
06-28-2013, 02:25 AM
This should bring a smile to Jafar's face

<tbody>
Picture of the Week

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/shia-lynched-giza.jpg
A crowd in Egypt proudly (http://www.nst.com.my/latest/egypt-villagers-proud-of-killing-shiites-1.306672) looks on as four Shiites are dragged
out of their burning home and beaten (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nix2p0vjHNk) to death by devout Sunnis.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/coexist.jpg (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/images/Coexistx800.jpg)

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

<tbody>
2013.06.27 (Damascus, Syria) - A suicide bomber detonates outside a church, killing four innocents.

2013.06.26 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Religious radicals bomb a coffee shop showing a soccer game, taking out ten fans.

2013.06.26 (Janaikhel, Pakistan) - Three family members are obliterated by an Islamist bomb.

2013.06.26 (Karachi, Pakistan) - Tehreek-e-Taliban bombers target a judge, killing a dozen people in the street.

2013.06.25 (Baqubah, Iraq) - Eight young people are tragically killed when Islamists set off a bomb near a soccer field.

2013.06.25 (Iskandariya, Iraq) - Five Shiite pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni bombers.

</tbody>

</tbody>

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

aboutime
06-28-2013, 02:45 PM

There are millions, and millions of human beings around the world suffering the disaster of Islam, and what a terrible WASTE of piss?