PDA

View Full Version : Condoleeza Demands More Than Time, She Demands Attention!!!!!

Psychoblues
06-05-2007, 01:17 AM
You gotta read it to understand it or believe it.

By Arshad Mohammed and Brian Harris

PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - The United States called Venezuela "anti-democratic" on Monday for closing an opposition TV station and Venezuela compared the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay to Nazi Germany in a public spat over human rights.

The testy exchanges erupted at a regional meeting that was supposed to be about energy but was marked by dueling speeches by U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Venezuelan Foreign Minister Nicolas Maduro.

Rice fired the first shot by telling reporters as she flew to Panama, "I do not see how closing down an opposition (TV station), literally because they have taken you on and taken on your policies, can be seen as anything but anti-democratic."

She later told officials at the meeting of the Organization of American States, or OAS, "The unfettered public discussion of ideas is the greatest guarantee for the rule of law and the surest protection against the whims of rulers."

Rice singled out Venezuela by name and urged the head of the OAS to visit the country to investigate the matter.

Much, much more: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070604/pl_nm/venezuela_television_dc

Condoleeza is a force to be reckoned with!!!!!!! HaHa!!!!!!!!

06-05-2007, 01:26 AM
you're title has absolutely nothing to do with the article... but that really isnt surprising coming from you.

So is she wrong? is Venezuela democratic?

Psychoblues
06-05-2007, 02:10 AM
Yes, and yes.

you're title has absolutely nothing to do with the article... but that really isnt surprising coming from you.

So is she wrong? is Venezuela democratic?

Although much to the dismay of your ever so propagandized bunch of noodles that you like to consider a brain.

diuretic
06-05-2007, 04:08 AM
She has no cred.

Psychoblues
06-07-2007, 06:53 AM
Exactly.

She has no cred.

Why is she still spouting beliefs that most Americans do not uphold?

Dilloduck
06-07-2007, 09:10 AM
Exactly.

Racist !

Psychoblues
06-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Are you hiding or promoting, DD?

Racist !

Dilloduck
06-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Are you hiding or promoting, DD?

I'm just reading all of your trolling commentary, hoping to see some serious attempt at conversation---no luck so far.

glockmail
06-07-2007, 09:51 AM
She has no cred.
Bullshit.

06-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Exactly.

Since when do most Americans subscribe to your liberal agenda that dislikes democracy?

Kathianne
06-07-2007, 01:54 PM
She has no cred.

based upon what do you make this statement? Seriously, I'm no longer crazy for her of the administration for that matter, but cred? Um yeah, better believe it.

diuretic
06-07-2007, 08:06 PM
based upon what do you make this statement? Seriously, I'm no longer crazy for her of the administration for that matter, but cred? Um yeah, better believe it.

She's ineffective. Her department is dysfunctional.

glockmail
06-08-2007, 07:25 AM
She's ineffective. Her department is dysfunctional. More bullshit. Prove what you said or lose cred.

diuretic
06-08-2007, 07:53 PM
More bullshit. Prove what you said or lose cred.

Fine, I lose cred, no problems. Now, show me her successes.

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/index.asp?PID=752

Her April 2007 rating - Excellent 12%, Pretty good 33%, Only fair 29%, Poor 21%, Not sure 6% - Positive 45%, Negative 50%.

glockmail
06-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Fine, I lose cred, no problems. Now, show me her successes.

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/index.asp?PID=752

Her April 2007 rating - Excellent 12%, Pretty good 33%, Only fair 29%, Poor 21%, Not sure 6% - Positive 45%, Negative 50%.

From you source she has twice the positive rating as Congress. Is that your benchmark for "no cred"?

I don't feel the need to show you anything when your credibility is bottoming out.

Kathianne
06-11-2007, 10:29 AM
She's ineffective. Her department is dysfunctional.

When was the state department functional? IMO one would have to go back to 1941 or so, which led to the creation of the CIA.

diuretic
06-12-2007, 07:06 AM
When was the state department functional? IMO one would have to go back to 1941 or so, which led to the creation of the CIA.

It appears to be less than optimal under Rice.

She has achieved absolutely nothing. She is an international joke. She should quit while she's behind so as to avoid the State Department being seen as a complete joke. But to be fair she is just part of a completely incompetent administration. The world is laughing at them. They are a joke. Let's have some professionals in there please.

glockmail
06-12-2007, 07:11 AM

She has achieved absolutely nothing. She is an international joke. She should quit while she's behind so as to avoid the State Department being seen as a complete joke. But to be fair she is just part of a completely incompetent administration. The world is laughing at them. They are a joke. Let's have some professionals in there please.

Do you have any basis for this diatribe or is it merely personal opinion, Bush bashing?

Take a poll of this forum and you'll find that most think the UN is a joke.

Kathianne
06-12-2007, 07:17 AM

As I asked and you didn't answer, when was it last 'optimal'?

diuretic
06-12-2007, 07:42 AM
Do you have any basis for this diatribe or is it merely personal opinion, Bush bashing?

Take a poll of this forum and you'll find that most think the UN is a joke.

Why would I need a "basis" for an opinion? She's a useless as tits on a bull. She is a joke. The Bush administration is a joke. The world is watching the calendar until these clowns are out of office.

Kathianne
06-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Why would I need a "basis" for an opinion? She's a useless as tits on a bull. She is a joke. The Bush administration is a joke. The world is watching the calendar until these clowns are out of office.

I expected more from you, alas carry on.

glockmail
06-12-2007, 07:49 AM

So you admit that you have a baseless opinion. How refreshing! :clap:

diuretic
06-12-2007, 07:50 AM
As I asked and you didn't answer, when was it last 'optimal'?

I have a deep and abiding admiration for Adlai Stevenson. It's been downhill since him. Yes, I know he was an Ambassador to the UN. I happen to think he was the best President the US never had.

"Don't wait for the translation, answer 'yes' or 'no'!"

"I am prepared to wait for my answer until Hell freezes over."

They don't make 'em like that any more.

That was then.

Kathianne
06-12-2007, 07:54 AM
I have a deep and abiding admiration for Adlai Stevenson. It's been downhill since him. Yes, I know he was an Ambassador to the UN. I happen to think he was the best President the US never had.

"Don't wait for the translation, answer 'yes' or 'no'!"

"I am prepared to wait for my answer until Hell freezes over."

They don't make 'em like that any more.

That was then.

Well even though Stevenson was from Illinois and a hell of a Sec. of State, I'm not so sure about President. ;)

On the other hand, I do not think Rice is the worst since. It's the department that has eroded, I think it may be worse than DOJ, which is saying a lot.

Psychoblues
06-20-2007, 11:52 PM
Fairly pitiful analyses.

Well even though Stevenson was from Illinois and a hell of a Sec. of State, I'm not so sure about President. ;)

On the other hand, I do not think Rice is the worst since. It's the department that has eroded, I think it may be worse than DOJ, which is saying a lot.

I couldn't have expected better, however.