PDA

View Full Version : Django

Robert A Whit
06-13-2013, 12:45 AM
I saw Django on Tuesday vs DVD.

I enjoyed it a lot. The story is unique and the actors did a fine job.

Who else saw it?

Wild Duck
07-24-2013, 06:01 PM
I saw it and like all QT movies loved it. Thought it could have been a bit shorter but was solid and really enjoyable.

Perianne
08-31-2015, 08:20 PM
I saw Django on Tuesday vs DVD.

I enjoyed it a lot. The story is unique and the actors did a fine job.

Who else saw it?

I watched it last night and enjoyed it. Them turning the dogs loose on that slave was a bit cruel. Overall, I think slavery was a bad thing.

Gunny
08-31-2015, 08:28 PM
I watched it last night and enjoyed it. Them turning the dogs loose on that slave was a bit cruel. Overall, I think slavery was a bad thing.

Yeah, well if these niggers don't get their shit together they're going to have a war they won't believe. I don't give a damn what they call themselves. It doesn't give them a right to go around murdering people.

Gunny
08-31-2015, 08:34 PM
Slavery? How about white people work their asses off all their lives to give blacks handouts? THAT ain't slavery?

Perianne
08-31-2015, 08:39 PM
Slavery? How about white people work their asses off all their lives to give blacks handouts? THAT ain't slavery?

Slavery was a bad thing because that meant we had to bring millions of them here. They would have been so much happier in their native lands. Many of them obviously are not happy here due to racism or something. I never listen to them long enough to know what they are unhappy about. It may be because of something else.

gabosaurus
08-31-2015, 08:48 PM
Yeah, well if these niggers don't get their shit together they're going to have a war they won't believe. I don't give a damn what they call themselves. It doesn't give them a right to go around murdering people.

Gunny needs to visit South Central LA with me sometime. I think he would enjoy it. :cool:

fj1200
09-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Overall, I think slavery was a bad thing.

Slavery was a bad thing because that meant we had to bring millions of them here.

Yeah, that's why. :rolleyes:

Bilgerat
09-01-2015, 04:57 PM
An excellent "spaghetti" western

http://media.coveringmedia.com/media/images/movies/2012/12/16/dja_01cf.jpg