PDA

View Full Version : Careful White Boy?

tailfins
06-14-2013, 04:21 PM
Q: What do you call a careful white boy?
A: A safe cracker.

gabosaurus
06-14-2013, 04:24 PM

Q: What do you call an idiot who asks stupid questions?
A: An idiot. :cool:

Voted4Reagan
06-14-2013, 05:19 PM

Seriously....do you stay up late at night thinking of ever increasing ways to make socially unacceptable remarks?

tailfins
06-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Seriously....do you stay up late at night thinking of ever increasing ways to make socially unacceptable remarks?

Got your goat, didn't I? :laugh:

Voted4Reagan
06-14-2013, 05:38 PM

Not really.... just thought I'd alert you to another one of your socially unacceptable Faux Pas...

Do you act like this at weddings and Family Functions? Because you certainly must be the one banished to a table by the Kitchen.... You know... the one at the far end of the room ?

If you want to act like a social misfit thats fine... but Racial Jokes aren't funny.

tailfins
06-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Not really.... just thought I'd alert you to another one of your socially unacceptable Faux Pas...

Do you act like this at weddings and Family Functions? Because you certainly must be the one banished to a table by the Kitchen.... You know... the one at the far end of the room ?

If you want to act like a social misfit thats fine... but Racial Jokes aren't funny.

Being able to poke fun at yourself is a sign of self-confidence. Think of it like the tough guy who wears a pink shirt because he can.

gabosaurus
06-14-2013, 06:00 PM

I would worry if you got my goat. Your wife would probably cook it for dinner.

Voted4Reagan
06-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Being able to poke fun at yourself is a sign of self-confidence. Think of it like the tough guy who wears a pink shirt because he can.

You didnt poke fun at yourself with a self deprecating remark... you made a general statement with it. A broad brushstroke that painted a group, not an individual.

you really need to work on your social skills... they truly are not on an adult level.

tailfins
06-14-2013, 06:38 PM
I would worry if you got my goat. Your wife would probably cook it for dinner.

You haven't eaten in a Jamaican restaurant lately, have you? Goat is one of the staple dishes.

Marcus Aurelius
06-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Q: What do you call an idiot who asks stupid questions?

talking to yourself again I see.

Marcus Aurelius
06-14-2013, 06:40 PM
You haven't eaten in a Jamaican restaurant lately, have you? Goat is one of the staple dishes.

the Indian grocer near my house also owns a restaurant. They have chaffing dishes set up in the store daily with selections from that nights menu. I have them call my cell when they do curried goat so I don't miss out.

aboutime
06-14-2013, 08:00 PM
q: What do you call an idiot who asks stupid questions?

a: Gabby