PDA

View Full Version : CAUTION: Rant/bitching/venting session ahead.

KitchenKitten99
06-15-2013, 01:53 AM
I cannot stand my own kind!!!! When i say that I mean females. Women, whatever.

this last 3 weeks, and especially the last 3 days have been nothing but BS from various females in my life. None are close friends or relatives, thank Jesus. but still...I thought I could trust these particular women, but NOOOOOOO! betrayed by my own sex again!!!

I am SICK of drama finding me and the BS that goes with it!!!

People wonder why I don't have many close female friends. This is why. Drama, catty, backstabbing BS that never ends!!! I am sick of the shake your hand with one hand while stabbing you in the back with the other disguised as a pat on the back. I don't fricking trust any of them!!

This alll just cements my firm stance on not trusting or relying on any females outside a VERY select few whom I know I can trust.

Did I mention I FUCKING HATE MY OWN KIND???

I don't blame guys for wanting to stay single. I get it, I feel your pain.

AAARGH!!!!!!!

ok. I'm done. I needed to vent off-Facebook because of mutual friends.

/rant

Kathianne
06-15-2013, 01:56 AM

this last 3 weeks, and especially the last 3 days have been nothing but BS from various females in my life. None are close friends or relatives, thank Jesus. but still...I thought I could trust these particular women, but NOOOOOOO! betrayed by my own sex again!!!

People wonder why I don't have many close female friends. This is why. Drama, catty, backstabbing BS that never ends!!! I am sick of the shake your hand with one hand while stabbing you in the back with the other disguised as a pat on the back. I don't fricking trust any of them!!

This alll just cements my firm stance on not trusting or relying on any females outside a VERY select few whom I know I can trust.

AAARGH!!!!!!!

/rant

I get this. Really.

tailfins
06-15-2013, 06:37 AM

AAARGH!!!!!!!

/rant

I would like you to consider something for a moment. I have heard that women operate on this plane of "empathy", non-verbal language, social bonding, etc. I hear that males have some of these traits, just far less. Now imagine an Aspie like myself that has essentially zero of these things. Functioning in society means lots of reading and studying, then determining "which rule applies here?". It really is a lot of work. Your post makes me ask myself if anything above legal behavior with American "liberated" women is worth the bother. Going to Aspie support group meetings shows me that we are almost universally rejected by American "liberated" women. Many are attracted to women but are practicing homosexuals because they are shut out. My solution was to overpower the problem with intellect, learning multiple languages and dating women that don't speak English which 100% solved my dating issues. I married the best one. My wife even has problems with American "liberated" women. One neighbor threw a shoe at her. I filed criminal mischief charges and got a hold of the school's parent email list, distributing a copy of the criminal charges to all parents. A hairdresser deliberated goofed up my wife's hair. I picketed the salon until the hairdresser was fired. I have learned to give zero courtesy to American "liberated" women over what the law requires.

Trinity
06-15-2013, 08:54 AM

AAARGH!!!!!!!

/rant

I feel your pain...and that is why I have 0 close female friends... I have a few that I associate with, depending on the situation. And I get along with them for the most part, but I don't trust ANY of them.

I learned a long time that women can be devious bitches, and will use anything they can to make themselves look good. Regardless of who it may hurt in the end.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2013, 09:03 AM
K, all that applies to men but not so much the verbal bitching'fighting part. I had a good method going years ago when I pretty much didn't give a damn. I just beat the living hell out of the bastard trying to shaft me. Granted times have changed but not so much so that a damn fine attitude adjustment by way of a well delivered azz stomping isn't effective. Generally if delivered adequately and with vigor the law is never involved. Not sure if that applies to females. But hey, life is an adventure ,right? ;) Still, I sympathize with ya because ranting has been a good therapy for me as well ,especially in the last few years! -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2013, 09:07 AM
I learned a long time that women can be devious bitches, and will use anything they can to make themselves look good. Regardless of who it may hurt in the end......
BRAVO!!!!! So true! --:beer: Learned that the hard way myself. Have two ex-wives to prove it too.;) Tyr

Voted4Reagan
06-15-2013, 09:10 AM
@ KitchenKitten

Now you know why Men have their MAN-CAVES... they are really SAFETY BUNKERS.

tailfins
06-15-2013, 09:14 AM
BRAVO!!!!! So true! --:beer: Learned that the hard way myself. Have two ex-wives to prove it too.;) Tyr

Think of how much better off you would be if both had dumped you by the second date. Blessings come in strange packages.

WiccanLiberal
06-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Generally speaking, I have worked in an almost entirely female workplace all my career. Nursing is still a female dominated profession. Few of the women I work with are worth getting to know better. They have limited interest in anything outside their own narrow sphere and even little concern with the larger concerns of health care. Their behavior is also emotional, narrow and evasive. If there is a direct approach and an indirect one, they will go for the indirect one. They will prefer to complain to someone else rather than confront an issue directly. I am as emotional as anyone but I sublimate that response at work. It isn't productive or professional. And I have learned the value of being direct. Example. One of the techs I work with was using her cell phone in a procedure room, absolutely prohibited, but many nurses would have let it go and just bitched about it to a friend later. I caught her in a moment after the call and told her quietly not to do it again in my room. She made some excuse about it being important. I advised her I was reinforcing the hospital and unit policy and the next time I would go to the manager with her since her behavior in the room is a reflection of the way I am running the procedure. If a call is truly an emergency, you excuse yourself and take it to the locker room. I carry my phone but never answer it except on breaks or at lunch. Interestingly, she has not done so again and neither have the other techs. Apparently the word spread that I will not "tattle" to management but will not be a party to ignoring hospital policy. The advantages of the direct unemotional approach are numerous but unappreciated by many women. Maybe I am more influenced by my father than my mother in that I saw his style of interaction as generally preferable. I also tend to go quiet when I am angry as he did, a response that irritates V4R endlessly I am afraid.

tailfins
06-15-2013, 10:42 AM
Generally speaking, I have worked in an almost entirely female workplace all my career. Nursing is still a female dominated profession. Few of the women I work with are worth getting to know better. They have limited interest in anything outside their own narrow sphere and even little concern with the larger concerns of health care. Their behavior is also emotional, narrow and evasive. If there is a direct approach and an indirect one, they will go for the indirect one. They will prefer to complain to someone else rather than confront an issue directly. I am as emotional as anyone but I sublimate that response at work. It isn't productive or professional. And I have learned the value of being direct. Example. One of the techs I work with was using her cell phone in a procedure room, absolutely prohibited, but many nurses would have let it go and just bitched about it to a friend later. I caught her in a moment after the call and told her quietly not to do it again in my room. She made some excuse about it being important. I advised her I was reinforcing the hospital and unit policy and the next time I would go to the manager with her since her behavior in the room is a reflection of the way I am running the procedure. If a call is truly an emergency, you excuse yourself and take it to the locker room. I carry my phone but never answer it except on breaks or at lunch. Interestingly, she has not done so again and neither have the other techs. Apparently the word spread that I will not "tattle" to management but will not be a party to ignoring hospital policy. The advantages of the direct unemotional approach are numerous but unappreciated by many women. Maybe I am more influenced by my father than my mother in that I saw his style of interaction as generally preferable. I also tend to go quiet when I am angry as he did, a response that irritates V4R endlessly I am afraid.

This is all quite interesting. If we call the female emotion indirect way of handling things being from Venus (hotter, closer to the Sun) and we call the male unemotional direct way as being from Mars, I guess that makes me from Uranus. In other words, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus and I'm from Uranus. Can you think of a reason to give an inch to an American "liberated" woman, treat them with anything other than total distrust? I would have handled the above-styled problem in a different manner. I would have assumed that management gave it's unwritten blessing to breaking the rules because that person has an "in" with management, reporting the violation to the applicable regulatory agency. That would yield certain protections as a whistle blower if you ever get on management's bad side. I just love how the Amish and Mennonites make it a no-no for this female interaction stuff to become visible to men. The women MUST keep this crap to themselves. Words cannot describe how enjoyable it is to let one's guard down. It's well worth locking all electronics in the trunk of my car which is parked in a discreet place. Learning Portuguese has yielded a good wife. Perhaps learning Pennsylvania Deitsch can yield a respite from the craziness discussed in this thread.

WiccanLiberal
06-15-2013, 10:53 AM
The problem is a lot of us don't have the option of ignoring roughly half of the human species. Most of us have to deal on some level with the sometimes inappropriate behavior of others. Not every woman is as described here. Not every man is honest and direct either. The best most of us can hope for is to govern our own behavior and reserve our closest associations and regard for those whose standards are a match.

Trigg
06-15-2013, 11:01 AM
I have only a few friends who I would trust with my life, one being my sister.

I work in healthcare, and while I'm friendly with the women I work with I don't socialize with them outside work. Too much drama and I don't want them talking about me behind my back about whatever might be going on in my social life.

gabosaurus
06-15-2013, 11:15 AM
You ladies need to have better friends.
Except for my husband, all of my closest friends and confidants are women. There are some things you don't feel comfortable talking about with men. Plus, I have known my two best friends longer than I have known my husband.
One great piece of advice from my mom, when I was a lot younger:
"Boys are transitory. Good friends are forever."

Trigg
06-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Except for my husband, all of my closest friends and confidants are women. There are some things you don't feel comfortable talking about with men. Plus, I have known my two best friends longer than I have known my husband.

kitten wasn't talking about close friends or family. She was talking about women she deals with.

Women can be catty backstabbers. Which is why I have 3 amazing women who know everything about me, but I'm guarded around the many women I work with.

tailfins
06-15-2013, 01:02 PM

Just don't get ticked off when men palm off dead-end undesirable tasks on you. Transitory people don't need to generate goodwill. You shouldn't be surprised with a "get what I can from you while I can" mentality. In other words, the best deal from a female like you is for me to be a taker to the maximum extent possible. When around the type of woman mentioned in this thread it's best to get in touch with your inner used car salesman. Awhile back you mentioned an unusual meaning of the word "smarmy". Well you don't have to use a "player's" techniques for trying to "hit on" a woman, that would be sexual harassment. However, you can use those tactics to get out of doing crappy tasks. And .... there is no HR issue with just getting out of crappy dead-end tasks! Well, Gabby, care to do some data scrubbing?

logroller
06-15-2013, 01:47 PM
Bros before hoes is a lot catchier a phrase; suppose that evidence to guys being more direct.

aboutime
06-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Personally. I prefer to remember how this applies to both MEN and WOMEN.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer! From the Godfather III.

Robert A Whit
06-15-2013, 02:02 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by KitchenKitten99 http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=646809#post646809)

AAARGH!!!!!!!

/rant

I get this. Really.

The irony in this is for far less than that, you called me a misogynist.

tailfins
06-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Personally. I prefer to remember how this applies to both MEN and WOMEN.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer! From the Godfather III.

Well, let me tell you about our team member, Gabby! She takes the best notes I have ever seen! Look at this example right here [pretend there is a Word document attached here]. Gabby needs to be the go-to person in our group to attend meetings given the excellent notes she takes! Gabby, I'm happy to put in this good word for you! Just let me know if you need my help getting the word out about your excellent work! Cheers!

KitchenKitten99
06-15-2013, 04:10 PM
@ KitchenKitten

Now you know why Men have their MAN-CAVES... they are really SAFETY BUNKERS.

Oh I know why men have them. My shop is kind of a pseudo-man-cave. We cater to the women who come in here too, but my client base is predominantly male. Which is why I get along just fine here. I can be myself and not worry about things I do being used against me later for whatever reason.

gabosaurus
06-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Well, let me tell you about our team member, Gabby! She takes the best notes I have ever seen! Look at this example right here [pretend there is a Word document attached here]. Gabby needs to be the go-to person in our group to attend meetings given the excellent notes she takes! Gabby, I'm happy to put in this good word for you! Just let me know if you need my help getting the word out about your excellent work! Cheers!

Your attitude toward and opinion of women are perfect examples of why you needed to "find" a domestic partner in South America. Because no American woman would ever put up with you.

Bros before hoes is a lot catchier a phrase.
My brother-in-law uses this phrase because he knows it pisses my sister.
My sister usually replies "a hoe is a garden tool. A bro is a just a tool." :p

logroller
06-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Your attitude toward and opinion of women are perfect examples of why you needed to "find" a domestic partner in South America. Because no American woman would ever put up with you.

My brother-in-law uses this phrase because he knows it pisses my sister.
My sister usually replies "a hoe is a garden tool. A bro is a just a tool." :p
And my reply would be: bitches be crazy-- again, more direct-- and could also serve as the title of this thread. :cool:

gabosaurus
06-15-2013, 04:42 PM
And my reply would be: bitches be crazy-- again, more direct-- and could also serve as the title of this thread. :cool:

This is my best friend in Austin. She works for a company that does environmental soil samples. When she first got an assistant a couple of years ago, the poor guy quit after about a month. He apparently thought he was Mr. Awesome and couldn't handle being corrected and told what to do by a woman. :laugh:

tailfins
06-15-2013, 05:36 PM

What on Earth are you talking about? Those were your notes weren't they? Did I attach the wrong file? I'm just trying to help and say good things about you! Is something wrong?

KitchenKitten99
06-15-2013, 05:55 PM

And this kind of 'airheadded know-it-all, preachy' crap is another part of the female mentality I can't stand.

I am secure in myself to know what I do and not NOT need.

The one thing I know I do not need is someone like you telling me what you think I need.

That said, I have ONE female best friend, Cara, and that is because she's an older version of me. She gets me, we have the same interests, and we graduated culinary school together. She has been my rock through the last 2 years because she and her husband actually have a very similar past with marital issues. Her husband Glen loves cigars and they have become people I can trust. So far, everyone else I am friends

I thought I had some 'friends' who are also small business owners here in my area, but one of my customers and his girlfriend overheard the two women in one of their shops (one owns a retail boutique, and the other owns an Irish pub that's only been open a year) gossiping and downtalking me, my shop, my customers, my project I am working on, and saying things that were misinformed, and they mentioned my friend Cara, and started saying not-so-nice things about her. They were talking loudly enough to be heard in the little hallway. My customer and his girlfriend came and told me about it. I had just talked to these two women only 10 minutes prior to that. If my customers hadn't been who they were, and they were random people there, what does that say? Then the fact they are both small business owners too, is REALLY unprofessional. That and what they said was VERY hurtful and I will not (nor will my customers, my friend Cara and her husband) patronize their stores nor refer them any business.

And... Cara is Pagan, a very powerful one. She doesn't take kindly to being talked about like that in public. I love having a best friend who is a witch... :cool:

logroller
06-15-2013, 05:59 PM
This is my best friend in Austin. She works for a company that does environmental soil samples. When she first got an assistant a couple of years ago, the poor guy quit after about a month. He apparently thought he was Mr. Awesome and couldn't handle being corrected and told what to do by a woman. :laugh:
The pimphand is strong with this one-- "mr awesome" got a much needed bitchslap. Know your place. :slap:

logroller
06-15-2013, 06:08 PM
And this kind of 'airheadded know-it-all, preachy' crap is another part of the female mentality I can't stand.

I am secure in myself to know what I do and not NOT need.

The one thing I know I do not need is someone like you telling me what you think I need.

That said, I have ONE female best friend, Cara, and that is because she's an older version of me. She gets me, we have the same interests, and we graduated culinary school together. She has been my rock through the last 2 years because she and her husband actually have a very similar past with marital issues. Her husband Glen loves cigars and they have become people I can trust. So far, everyone else I am friends

I thought I had some 'friends' who are also small business owners here in my area, but one of my customers and his girlfriend overheard the two women in one of their shops (one owns a retail boutique, and the other owns an Irish pub that's only been open a year) gossiping and downtalking me, my shop, my customers, my project I am working on, and saying things that were misinformed, and they mentioned my friend Cara, and started saying not-so-nice things about her. They were talking loudly enough to be heard in the little hallway. My customer and his girlfriend came and told me about it. I had just talked to these two women only 10 minutes prior to that. If my customers hadn't been who they were, and they were random people there, what does that say? Then the fact they are both small business owners too, is REALLY unprofessional. That and what they said was VERY hurtful and I will not (nor will my customers, my friend Cara and her husband) patronize their stores nor refer them any business.

And... Cara is Pagan, a very powerful one. She doesn't take kindly to being talked about like that in public. I love having a best friend who is a witch... :cool:
Did you ask them about their comments?. Fwiw, maybe your ideas are batshit crazy; I've had few myself, so I'm not judging; but I'd appreciate people telling me that rather than gossiping about it and I hope you feel the same way. You should tell them that, not put some hex on them.

Trinity
06-15-2013, 07:55 PM
And this is the main reason why I love the field I am in, and the people I work with.

I work in IT and it is predominately all male, sure there are a few females but they are not about bullshit, if there is a problem they speak up. Unlike women I have worked with in other fields many years ago, who like to gossip about you or others behind your back or be sneaky in other ways.

Ain't nobody got time for that...take your drama bullshit elsewhere. :cool:

tailfins
06-15-2013, 08:40 PM
And this is the main reason why I love the field I am in, and the people I work with.

I work in IT and it is predominately all male, sure there are a few females but they are not about bullshit, if there is a problem they speak up. Unlike women I have worked with in other fields many years ago, who like to gossip about you or others behind your back or be sneaky in other ways.

Ain't nobody got time for that...take your drama bullshit elsewhere. :cool:

Well, first of all you had better not use any coding approaches the boss lady doesn't understand. For/each is absolutely prohibited. Also, before fixing any bugs, clear it with your team lead so the wrong person doesn't get blamed for the bug. Also, before writing any new functions make sure that you aren't stealing a task is being reserved for someone else to enhance their resume. For example any tasks involving Lightswitch are reserved for Mary. DO NOT use the virtual machine with Resharper!!! That VM is reserved for Jessica. All IIS setup and troubleshooting is reserved for Andrea. If you need tasks completed that fit any of these, you must put in a ticket and it will be added to the appropriate person's work item tracking (WIT) queue with the appropriate priority.

**** I HAVE SEEN IT DEPARTMENTS WITH THE ABOVE-STYLED ARRANGEMENT !!! *****