PDA

View Full Version : Scooter Libby's Top 10 Ways To Do Time

GW in Ohio
06-05-2007, 12:38 PM
10. Organize voting bloc in Cell Block 9.

9. Read about jail experiences of Thoreau, Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, fantasize, "Yeah, they were just like me..........."

8. Try out new lipstick & makeup, make self pretty for when Bubba from Cell Block 6 comes to call.

7. Rehearse Marlon Brando scene from On the Waterfront for when Cheney comes to visit: "Charlie, you were my brudda.....you shouldda been lookin' out for me, Charlie."

6. Renew magazine subscription to GOP Weasel Gazette.

5. Remind self that Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in prison. Resolve to learn German.

4. Dartboard with picture of Joe Wilson.

3. Become member of Debate Policy, defend self when left-wing commies sully reputation.

2. Develop serious love relationship with right hand.

1. Keep track of Number of Days Until George W. Bush (a Great American President) Pardons Me.

theHawk
06-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Hilarious. The man never "outed" Plames name, her stupid husband did that. Yet he goes to jail. Sickening that liberals are so happy at the ruining of a man's life over this political theatre.

Yurt
06-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Hilarious. The man never "outed" Plames name, her stupid husband did that. Yet he goes to jail. Sickening that liberals are so happy at the ruining of a man's life over this political theatre.

:clap:

And this guy jokes about jail time. Yeah, lets make longer, tougher sentences, send Libby to the gallows, hahhahahhaa.... dolt

This is sick and some fool decided to make this a funny. Yeah, how libs laugh when they cry like babies over "harsh" jail times for murderers and rapists.....

This should be caged or something, humor it is not

Baron Von Esslingen
06-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Hysterical. I wonder if the prison store will have a shade of lipstick he will find suitable for Bubba.

Hey, if hadn't lied about his involvement, he wouldn't have gone to the klink. 30 months of jail time when the recommended sentence is 12-24 months shows you that the judge didn't buy into his lies and was pissed over his lack of remorse. Of course, when was the last time you ever heard of a neocon expressing remorse much less admitting a mistake of any sort? It ain't within their nature.

Yurt
06-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Hysterical. I wonder if the prison store will have a shade of lipstick he will find suitable for Bubba.

Hey, if hadn't lied about his involvement, he wouldn't have gone to the klink. 30 months of jail time when the recommended sentence is 12-24 months shows you that the judge didn't buy into his lies and was pissed over his lack of remorse. Of course, when was the last time you ever heard of a neocon expressing remorse much less admitting a mistake of any sort? It ain't within their nature.

You are exactly why this thread is not humor.

Seems you know alot about shades of lipstick in prison stores....

Yer post is caarazy man, cuz you are following the ramblings of a crazy judge who ruled on politics, get with it man.

Baron Von Esslingen
06-05-2007, 10:12 PM
This is exactly why this thread is humor. If David Letterman had posted this as a Top Ten List, people who had a sense of humor would have found it funny. We can make it unfunny if you would like and begin debating whether a convicted liar should be going to jail for two and a half years or whether he should join Paris Hilton in a 23 day stint after which your Boy George pardons him for just being another neocon who got caught.

Shit, I've seen your side cackle and chuckle about all kinds of stuff that I didn't find funny at all but that's the way life is, man, and if you can't laugh about the foibles of the rich and powerful, what the fuck are you supposed to laugh at?

If you had the sense God gave you you'd know they don't sell lipstick in the prison store but, then, I forgot, this isn't funny. Oh, well. Bummer for you. Another neocon bites the dust.

*sniff*

CockySOB
06-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Sandy "Pants" Berger thinks it's humorous I bet. After all, all he had to do was give up his license to practice law, right? He's gotta be chuckling his ass off about how he got off scott-free while Libby is going to jail.

But that's justice, right?

Baron Von Esslingen
06-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Sandy "Pants" Berger thinks it's humorous I bet. After all, all he had to do was give up his license to practice law, right? He's gotta be chuckling his ass off about how he got off scott-free while Libby is going to jail.

But that's justice, right?

It's the difference between a thief and a liar.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

*phew*

stephanie
06-06-2007, 01:48 AM
No matter...

Soon......we'll have a top ten....for the convicted....William(the freezer)Jefferson.....THE DEMCORAT assigned to a top position on committees, by the Speaker of the House....:laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
06-06-2007, 02:10 AM
No matter...

Soon......we'll have a top ten....for the convicted....William(the freezer)Jefferson.....THE DEMCORAT assigned to a top position on committees, by the Speaker of the House....:laugh2:

And when someone posts a top ten list about him I'll laugh about that one, too. You know how those DEMCORAT folks are.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stephanie
06-06-2007, 02:15 AM
And when someone posts a top ten list about him I'll laugh about that one, too. You know how those DEMCORAT folks are.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll be a holding you...........to that one............

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:laugh2:

GW in Ohio
06-06-2007, 07:40 AM
1. Scooter Libby was Dick Cheney's errand boy and flunky.

2. Cheney decided to publicize the identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame in retaliation for her husband's refusal to play ball with the Bush gang as they constructed rationalizations for invading Iraq.

3. When the shit hit the fan over the Plame affair, someone in the Buch-Cheney gang had to take the fall. Scooter was nominated.

4. When your boss does the crime, you gotta do the time, if you're a team player.

5. Scooter is about to develop a deep relationship with his right hand.......not to mention, Bubba.

6. Bush will pardon him as soon as it's politically expedient to do so, and call him a great American. Cheney has a VP position at Halliburton waiting for him. Scooter will survive, though his butt might be sore for a while from Bubba's conjugal visits.

Dilloduck
06-06-2007, 07:47 AM

2. Cheney decided to publicize the identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame in retaliation for her husband's refusal to play ball with the Bush gang as they constructed rationalizations for invading Iraq.

3. When the shit hit the fan over the Plame affair, someone in the Buch-Cheney gang had to take the fall. Scooter was nominated.

4. When your boss does the crime, you gotta do the time, if you're a team player.

5. Scooter is about to develop a deep relationship with his right hand.......not to mention, Bubba.

6. Bush will pardon him as soon as it's politically expedient to do so, and call him a great American. Cheney has a VP position at Halliburton waiting for him. Scooter will survive, though his butt might be sore for a while from Bubba's conjugal visits.

And the problem is?

CockySOB
06-06-2007, 08:01 AM

Got any proof? Oh yeah, you don't need proof when you have speculation and opinion. Sounds like a modern day lynching. Got your rope? Are you bringing the hood, or leaving it at home since Libby's white?

Libby committed perjury, made false statements and obstructed justice. You have absolutely no proof of anything else.

BTW, did Susan MacDougal staying silent and going to jail mean that the Clinton's were guilty of the allegations against them? Same difference, after all, MacDougal actually had immunity yet she chose NOT to testify. What was she hiding about Bill and Hillary? Can we assume that the allegations against the Clintons were true? According to the logic of most of the lefties who call Libby's conviction "proof" it sure is.

06-06-2007, 12:57 PM

Valerie Plame wasnt covert and thus dropping her name wasnt illegal. Even if it was it was Armitage and not Cheney who leaked it.

But dont let facts get in the way of your witch hunt.

GW in Ohio
06-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Valerie Plame wasnt covert and thus dropping her name wasnt illegal. Even if it was it was Armitage and not Cheney who leaked it.

But dont let facts get in the way of your witch hunt.

I never said it was Cheney who actually outed Valerie Plame. But if you think Cheney didn't give the order (after meeting with Karl Rove), then you are a GOPer flunky.

theHawk
06-06-2007, 04:32 PM

His refusal to play ball with the Bush gang? Why the hell would anyone in the Bush administration care what some washed up has-been ex-ambassador to Gabon says? Not only did he not work for the government, much less the CIA, but he never filed a report desputing what Bush said in his State of the Union address. The only thing Wilson did was lie, and he lied about who sent him. It was proven in the Senate hearings that his wife did send him in an unoffical capacity. The Bush administration had to clarify who sent him to Niger. And the truth was --> Plame. Or are you suggesting that the Bush administration should had lied and said someone else sent him? :poke: Doesn't matter if they actually said "Plame" of if they said "his wife", the media was going to find out, because it wasn't a big secret who she was.

06-07-2007, 12:18 AM
I never said it was Cheney who actually outed Valerie Plame. But if you think Cheney didn't give the order (after meeting with Karl Rove), then you are a GOPer flunky.

That's got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You have absolutely no evidence whatsoever, but that doesn't stop you from assuming that Cheney and Rove must have convinced Armitage, a man who didnt want us to go into Iraq and publicly spoke out against the President on the issue, to leak a non-covert CIA agent's name because her husband lied about intelligence on Iraq.