PDA

View Full Version : This article might cause Gabby to send money to Christine Quinn

tailfins
06-16-2013, 08:26 AM
Christine Quinn is even too much of a "strong woman" for the NYT. As is often the case, the comments are even better than the article. Get used to the sound of "Mayor Wiener".

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/26/nyregion/in-private-quinn-displays-a-volatile-side.html?pagewanted=all

gabosaurus
06-16-2013, 10:33 AM
I could care less what happens in NYC. Any city stupid enough to keep Bloomberg in office can be counted on to elect the worst of all their choices.

SassyLady
06-17-2013, 03:10 AM
Latest on Bloomberg ... citizens will have to separate food scraps for composting. Fines will be handed out for anyone not complying.

Crazy, crazy, crazy world we are creating. We are not allowed to make our own choices ... Bloomberg wants to regulate every action.

Voted4Reagan
06-17-2013, 05:00 AM
Latest on Bloomberg ... citizens will have to separate food scraps for composting. Fines will be handed out for anyone not complying.

Crazy, crazy, crazy world we are creating. We are not allowed to make our own choices ... Bloomberg wants to regulate every action.

There is no lesser of 2 evils in the case of Wiener VS Quinn.

Both as bad as you can get

Little-Acorn
06-17-2013, 09:59 AM
Another thread about only one member?

Shouldn't this be in the Lounge?

Robert A Whit
06-17-2013, 05:21 PM

Nothing can compel me to live in that asphalt jungle called NY City.

Little-Acorn
06-18-2013, 06:21 PM

Isn't there a saying from a recent government in Europe?

"Everything that is not forbidden, is compulsory!"

Coming soon, to a large city near you.

tailfins
06-18-2013, 09:54 PM
There is no lesser of 2 evils in the case of Wiener VS Quinn.

Both as bad as you can get

At least Wiener is showing SOME interest in the lives of everyday residents. Quinn's disregard seems total.

Nothing can compel me to live in that asphalt jungle called NY City.

I would for quadruple my current pay rate. Staten Island ain't bad if you spend $4K per month on rent.