PDA

View Full Version : Yet more insanity

WiccanLiberal
06-16-2013, 01:46 PM
The kids were in the house illegally and performing an illegal act and the man detained them. BOOHOO! I hope he is suing the parents for every bit of damage and the legal costs incurred in defending himself from the criminal charges. Because they are responsible for what happened to their miserable brats. If the little sob's were properly socialized, they wouldn't be committing crimes.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/NY-man-who-says-4-kids-vandalized-home-is-charged-4603699.php

CLYDE, N.Y. (AP) — A New York man who says he caught four boys vandalizing his father-in-law's home has been charged with child endangerment after corralling them in a closet until police arrived.
Jesse Daniels (http://www.seattlepi.com/?controllerName=search&action=search&channel=news%2Fcrime&search=1&inlineLink=1&query=%22Jesse+Daniels%22) was charged with four counts of endangering the welfare of a child after authorities say he interrupted the vandalism at the empty home in the Wayne County village of Clyde.

SassyLady
06-17-2013, 03:08 AM
The kids were in the house illegally and performing an illegal act and the man detained them. BOOHOO! I hope he is suing the parents for every bit of damage and the legal costs incurred in defending himself from the criminal charges. Because they are responsible for what happened to their miserable brats. If the little sob's were properly socialized, they wouldn't be committing crimes.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/NY-man-who-says-4-kids-vandalized-home-is-charged-4603699.php

CLYDE, N.Y. (AP) — A New York man who says he caught four boys vandalizing his father-in-law's home has been charged with child endangerment after corralling them in a closet until police arrived.
Jesse Daniels (http://www.seattlepi.com/?controllerName=search&action=search&channel=news%2Fcrime&search=1&inlineLink=1&query=%22Jesse+Daniels%22) was charged with four counts of endangering the welfare of a child after authorities say he interrupted the vandalism at the empty home in the Wayne County village of Clyde.

WHAT???? Now we are supposed to stand by and let kids vandalize property because we might get charged with child endangerment. What a crock of BS!!!! That wouldn't stop me ... I'm so freaking tired of all this neutering of society today. No wonder it's going downhill ... we aren't even allowed to apply consequences to inappropriate and illegal behavior.

I've also heard that using the words "illegal alien" is offensive and might be a punishable offense. Almost like "hate speech". I'm glad I'm getting old because I can't stand this "progressive" culture anymore. I do feel sorry for my kids and grandkids. They will have to endure it longer and it will probably get worse.

Gaffer
06-17-2013, 06:45 AM
The idea is to wussify the nation so know one will have the nerve to fight back when they come for the guns and those that speak up against the administration. It's called FEAR THE GOVT.

Jeff
06-17-2013, 07:35 AM
The idea is to wussify the nation so know one will have the nerve to fight back when they come for the guns and those that speak up against the administration. It's called FEAR THE GOVT.

I remember learning about this it happened in Germany years ago right before Hitler went on his rampage

Voted4Reagan
06-17-2013, 07:49 AM
NYS Penal Law, Article 35, Section 20, paragraph 2:
A person in possession or control of any premises, or a person licensed or privileged to be thereon or therein, …may use deadly physical force in order to prevent or terminate the commission or attempted commission of arson (as defined in Article 150), or

A person in possession or control of, or licensed or privileged to be in, a dwelling or an occupied building, who reasonably believes that another person is committing or attempting to commit a burglary of such dwelling or building, may use deadly physical force upon such other person when he or she reasonably believes such to be necessary to prevent or terminate the commission or attempted commission of such burglary (as defined in article 140).

Lock the little bastards up.... The man committed no Crime...

The man was within his rights to use deadly force...and didnt.

Age makes no difference in the Law.

Marcus Aurelius
06-17-2013, 08:01 AM
NYS Penal Law, Article 35, Section 20, paragraph 2:

A person in possession or control of any premises, or a person licensed or privileged to be thereon or therein, …may use deadly physical force in order to prevent or terminate the commission or attempted commission of arson (as defined in Article 150), or

A person in possession or control of, or licensed or privileged to be in, a dwelling or an occupied building, who reasonably believes that another person is committing or attempting to commit a burglary of such dwelling or building, may use deadly physical force upon such other person when he or she reasonably believes such to be necessary to prevent or terminate the commission or attempted commission of such burglary (as defined in article 140).

Lock the little bastards up.... The man committed no Crime...

The man was within his rights to use deadly force...and didnt.

Age makes no difference in the Law.

I don't think he 'reasonably believed' a burglary was taking place. However, that being said, I'd have done the same thing he did... none too gently.

Voted4Reagan
06-17-2013, 08:33 AM
I don't think he 'reasonably believed' a burglary was taking place. However, that being said, I'd have done the same thing he did... none too gently.

Just them being in the House makes it burglary ... all he has to say was he thought they were going to rob his house and he detained them as best he could... for the Police...

I'm writing my congressman about this.... Peter King(R-NY) is getting a Letter on this TODAY.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2013, 10:29 AM
The idea is to wussify the nation so know one will have the nerve to fight back when they come for the guns and those that speak up against the administration. It's called FEAR THE GOVT. Exactly what is behind it. 30 years ago nobody would have thought or hesitated for a second about stopping with any force unwelcomed and possibly dangerous intruders in their home! Now thanks to the dem/libs it has to be considered carefully. Not me , I have a set plan on how to deal with any such grave threats and none of it includes obeying a damn thing any ffing liberal scumbag ever recommended. They be going out feet first should they come into my home unwelcomed and with any type of weapon in their hand. PC be damned! -Tyr

Robert A Whit
06-17-2013, 05:09 PM

Though I seldom read your posts, I agree with you on this one. I hope you don't feel picked on.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-17-2013, 05:46 PM
Though I seldom read your posts, I agree with you on this one. I hope you don't feel picked on. You should read his posts. One of the best posters here IMHO. I READ THEM EVERY TIME I SEE ONE. You aren't likely to ever meet a guy with his head screwed on straighter , Hoss. :salute:--Tyr