PDA

View Full Version : Men's body styling ????

SassyLady
06-17-2013, 02:56 AM
I was pretty surprised to find this and was wondering how many of you males are aware and do this?
Several videos about grooming, but let me know what you think of the groin grooming video.
:coffee:

http://www.gillette.com/en/us/mens-style/body-shaving-videos.aspx

Trigg
06-17-2013, 02:36 PM
I was pretty surprised to find this and was wondering how many of you males are aware and do this?
Several videos about grooming, but let me know what you think of the groin grooming video.

I waited until I got home to view this :laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
06-17-2013, 02:38 PM

sorry, no desire to watch videos of men grooming their groins, tyvm.

fj1200
06-17-2013, 02:44 PM
I was pretty surprised...

Show me your landing strip and I'll show you mine.

fj1200
06-17-2013, 02:48 PM
http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x3239219/airfield_landing_strip_42-17767851.jpg

SassyLady
06-17-2013, 03:25 PM
Show me your landing strip and I'll show you mine.

It was mentioned that cleaning up the shrub makes the tree look taller.

BTW ... my landing strip is closely guarded and only for private jets!

fj1200
06-17-2013, 03:29 PM
It was mentioned that cleaning up the shrub makes the tree look taller.

BTW ... my landing strip is closely guarded and only for private jets!

Things could go south ;) awful quick so I'd better hold my tongue. :eek:

WiccanLiberal
06-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Just for a perspective based on both personal and professional experience (I have seen a lot of private parts of both genders in the course of 30 plus years in healthcare) a little grooming is never a bad thing. It improves the entire esthetic. Just my humble opinion of course.

Robert A Whit
06-17-2013, 03:56 PM

No thanks. I have lived a long fulfilling life and never had this done nor did it.

jimnyc
06-17-2013, 07:44 PM
What a tricky thread. No way in hell I click on that video though. Even though it's Gillette, I take no chances on seeing man junk. All I can say is that guys can have some expectations, and with that in mind, they should appropriately groom themselves as well. No point in either one of us looking like we are wearing a pterodactyl's nest in our undies. :)

jafar00
06-17-2013, 10:15 PM
It is Sunnah (highly recommended action of the Prophet Mohamed (saw) to follow) to trim the mustache, armpits, nails and pubic hair at least every 40 days for the sake of good hygiene. However, shaving your chest or other body parts like a girl is not recommended.

Marcus Aurelius
06-17-2013, 10:18 PM
It is Sunnah (highly recommended action of the Prophet Mohamed (saw) to follow) to trim the mustache, armpits, nails and pubic hair at least every 40 days for the sake of good hygiene. However, shaving your chest or other body parts like a girl is not recommended.

Muslim women shave their chests?

gabosaurus
06-17-2013, 11:25 PM
What the heck is "body styling" anyway?

SassyLady
06-18-2013, 01:21 AM
What a tricky thread. No way in hell I click on that video though. Even though it's Gillette, I take no chances on seeing man junk. All I can say is that guys can have some expectations, and with that in mind, they should appropriately groom themselves as well. No point in either one of us looking like we are wearing a pterodactyl's nest in our undies. :)

No junk demonstrations, Jim. Just verbal instructions.

SassyLady
06-18-2013, 01:23 AM
What the heck is "body styling" anyway?

I had never heard of it until I was watching an interview with Kate Upton and some other models and they all said that grooming of the groin was very important. Wow .... I thought getting men to clean under their nails was difficult, imagine trying to get your man to shave his armpits and nether regions.

In my opinion, they should get a bikini wax instead of shaving so they can have the full experience of a smooth "runway".

jafar00
06-18-2013, 01:42 AM
In my opinion, they should get a bikini wax instead of shaving so they can have the full experience of a smooth "runway".

Sounds very painful. Ripping a wax strip off the scrotum could do some damage depending on the weather ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2013, 09:51 AM
None of that fancy shat for me. Good old fashioned cleanliness for the entire body and a healthy sex drive coupled with an earnest desire to please your lady first always worked for me. Used to have more beautiful women than you could shake a stick at back in my younger days. Thank God , no need for that anymore. I got the best one for me and no need to ever stray or even touch another woman." Ain't gonna" be putting any damn sharp object down there that close to my junk. Im kinda fond of it and being extremely careful with it has become a way of life! Same reason I was so careful what honeyhole I fished in.. :laugh:--Tyr

jimnyc
06-18-2013, 10:44 AM

No way in hell!! I've seen some ladies get the "brazilian" before. Not a chance that happens to me! LOL I prefer a woman to have a little design down there for me waiting. But I won't complain if she endures the pain for me and brings me what they refer to as a "wood floor". :laugh2: :coffee:

jimnyc
06-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Sounds very painful. Ripping a wax strip off the scrotum could do some damage depending on the weather ;)

That's right, I was thinking of the frankfurter, not the beans. Beans and a wax yanking will NEVER happen. I'd rather be waterboarded! :lol:

Trigg
06-18-2013, 12:40 PM
getting away from the frank and beans discussion for a moment.

I think it's weird when men completely shave their chest. It just doesn't look good to me. The back on the other hand is different, if you look like a silver back gorilla it's time for a wax. :thumb:

jafar00
06-18-2013, 10:50 PM
getting away from the frank and beans discussion for a moment.

I think it's weird when men completely shave their chest. It just doesn't look good to me. The back on the other hand is different, if you look like a silver back gorilla it's time for a wax. :thumb:

They shaved my stomach when I went in for my appendectomy. I was weird to see my (slowly shrinking) belly like that!

It's growing back now though.