PDA

View Full Version : New Iranian President Tied to 1994 Bombing

jimnyc
06-20-2013, 02:51 PM
I was hoping for some change there with a new president, even if the religious folk are the ones who truly run the show. But the first thing this guy did was confirm that he would continue with nuclear aspirations, and now I read about this. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Iranian President-elect Hassan Rowhani was on the special Iranian government committee that plotted the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, according to an indictment by the Argentine government prosecutor investigating the case.

The AMIA bombing is considered the deadliest terrorist attack in Argentina’s history, killing 85 and wounding hundreds more. The Argentine government had accused the Iranian government of planning the attack and Iran’s terrorist proxy Hezbollah of carrying it out. Numerous former and current Iranian officials are wanted by Interpol in connection with the bombing.

Former Iranian intelligence official Abolghasem Mesbahi, who defected from Iran in the late 1990s, testified that the decision to launch the attack was made within a special operations committee connected to the powerful Supreme National Security Council in August 1993.

According to the 2006 indictment, Mesbahi testified that Rowhani, who was then serving as secretary of the Supreme National Security Council, was also a member of the special committee when it approved the AMIA bombing.

“With regard to the committee’s role in the decision to carry out the AMIA attack, Moghadam stated that this decision was made under the direction of Ali Khamenei, and that the other members of the committee were [then-Iranian president Ali Akbar Hashemi] Rafsanjani, Mir Hejazi, Rowhani, Velayati and Fallahijan,” the indictment says.

http://freebeacon.com/rowhani-may-have-helped-plan-1994-bombing/

Marcus Aurelius
06-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Ahkmedinnerjacket was involved in the U.S. hostage situation in Iran. Why should this guy be any different, eh?

Voted4Reagan
06-20-2013, 03:01 PM
IMADUMMYJIHADIST set the stage for this mess...

Ban this guy from all state visits and UN Functions.

Deny him entry.....

aboutime
06-21-2013, 04:21 PM
IMADUMMYJIHADIST set the stage for this mess...

Ban this guy from all state visits and UN Functions.

Deny him entry.....

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS NOW?

Ahmadinnerjacket is now available to be KEYNOTE Speaker at the DNC, and next Democrat Convention.
Shucks. Who knows? He may be granted permission to come to the U.S.A. and get his own TV SHOW with Other notable idiots like AL (notso)Sharpton, Jesse (Myson'safelon)Jackson, and Sandra FLUCKYOUALLWHENEVERIWANTTO!