PDA

View Full Version : Warning the is very Graphic not for the weak of heart

Jeff
06-22-2013, 07:25 AM
The Arms Obama is sending to Syria could very well land in the hands of these animals , again this you tube video is very Graphic

VIDEO: Syrian 'rebels' behead man, execute 2 women

Libyan expatriate sources proven to be credible have posted a gruesome video on YouTube showing a group of Syrian “rebels” brutally beheading a man and shooting two women and tossing their bodies down a hole in the ground.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/video-syrian-rebels-behead-man-execute-2-women

jimnyc
06-22-2013, 07:27 AM
I would send these people dog food and rice, not weapons, as they are no different than most other animals.

Voted4Reagan
06-22-2013, 08:04 AM
and Obama wants to arm the resistance...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2013, 12:33 AM
The Arms Obama is sending to Syria could very well land in the hands of these animals , again this you tube video is very Graphic

VIDEO: Syrian 'rebels' behead man, execute 2 women

Libyan expatriate sources proven to be credible have posted a gruesome video on YouTube showing a group of Syrian “rebels” brutally beheading a man and shooting two women and tossing their bodies down a hole in the ground.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/video-syrian-rebels-behead-man-execute-2-women That is the ffing scum Obama is wanting to arm.. Same type of scum as he is. Folks we have in control of this nation a man that supports and believes in what you just saw in that video. A muslim bastard hiding his true faith so that he can aid it by weakening this nation.

Marcus Aurelius
06-23-2013, 01:04 AM
that video is obviously faked. I mean, no 'real' Muslim would behead someone, would they? Ask Jahil.

Voted4Reagan
06-23-2013, 05:55 AM
that video is obviously faked. I mean, no 'real' Muslim would behead someone, would they? Ask Jahil.

Ask the Family of Daniel Pearl about that......

aboutime
06-23-2013, 04:35 PM

Agreed Marcus. Just like the Moon walk, JFK's killing, Pearl Harbor, and 9-11. No connection to any Muslim, or Islamic Hollywood Sound Stage production.
I think we should ask jafar to demonstrate how innocent he believes those MOVIE STARS in the video really are.

More of America should be FORCED to view what that video shows. Then, they should be thanking Obama for being such a wonderful Liar.