PDA

View Full Version : FBI can't have most wanted lists?

jimnyc
06-22-2013, 07:59 AM
So they want the word out around the world about the 16 most wanted terrorists. It's been proven time and time again, that getting the faces out there of criminals helps tracking them down. Even on shows like "America's Most Wanted" they were successful in finding more and more shitheads on the loose. But identifying criminals is OK, so long as they're not Muslim, as then it's racist! I suppose its all the fault of the FBI that these cockroaches happen to be Muslims.

SEATTLE – An ad on Seattle buses placed by the FBI that shows the faces of 16 wanted terrorists is racist, because all of the men appear to be Muslim, charges Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Wash.

McDermott is known to some critics on the right as “Baghdad Jim” for stating on Iraqi soil in the run-up to the war that he essentially trusted dictator Saddam Hussein more than President Bush, whom he called a liar. The trip later was discovered to be financed by Saddam’s intelligence agency. When Saddam was captured, the congressman accused the administration of having waited until the opportune time politically to seize the Iraqi leader.

The Seattle Weekly reports McDermott sent a letter to the FBI requesting that the agency remove an ad that shows 16 faces of Most Wanted Terrorists, who all appear to be Muslim.

McDermott, whose district covers much of the Seattle area, calls the ad “offensive to Muslims and ethnic minorities,” contending it “encourages racial and religious profiling.”

He argues the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists list includes people of other races and “associations with other religions and causes.”

“But their faces are missing from this campaign,” he writes.

Thirty of the 32 people listed on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists list appear to be Muslim. The two non-Muslims are a member of the revolutionary Black Liberation Army who escaped from prison after being sentenced in 1973 and an animal-rights extremist wanted for a 2003 bombing.

The congressman, who has served Washington’s 7th District for 24 years, asserts the ad will “likely only serve to exacerbate the disturbing trend against Middle Eastern, South Asian and Muslim Americans.”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/congressman-ad-racist-because-most-wanted-terrorists-all-muslim/

http://www.asamnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Faces-of-Global-Terrorism.png

aboutime
06-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Everybody with a brain should now be wondering...."WHO will tell the FBI they can't use that poster?"

Obama just nominated the NEW Director of the FBI on Friday. Will the ALMIGHTY MESSIAH instruct his latest Tool to change the

"TEN MOST WANTED" by Photoshopping them into Hollywood Smily Faces????:lol:

revelarts
06-23-2013, 10:06 PM
I gotta say it.

According to you guys a Jaywalker is just as much a law breaker as a terrorist right
so why say there's a MOST wanted list.
they all are lawbreakers and should be captured and Punished.

A speeder should be captured same as a rapist. even if the speeder is doing it with a good reason. he's a criminal and should be stopped and tracked down with the same gusto, scrutiny and diligence as the rapist or the terrorist.
Or you may as well throw the law books in the trash.

so most wanted is wrong, FBI's -"Equally" Wanted- posters of every deadbeat dad, bar room brawler, peeping tom, and bootlegger.

terrorist are bad i hope they get them but ATM thiefs who cross the state line, and well i read they were speeding too, and driving without a license, and had a broken headlight., double parked I'll start 4 threads on how wrong and criminal those ATM thieves are. It bugs me about terrorist too though. i'm real upset. but those atm thieves, the more i learn about them well the more i need to post on them too.
:poke:

LA MESA, Calif. — Police and FBI agents arrested three thieves who had ripped an ATM machine from its moorings and were preparing to drive off with it on a flatbed truck, officials said.
The bust took place at about 3 a.m. at a Chase Bank ATM near Grossmont Center Drive and Murray Drive.
Officers at the scene would provide few details about the operation, but police radio traffic indicated that FBI agents were watching the thieves from a nearby shopping center as they used a flatbed tow truck to tear the ATM from its concrete mounting.
After the robbers loaded the machine onto the tow truck, unmarked squad cars moved in. Agents arrested two people at the scene, but a third suspect ran and was captured inside a nearby parking garage, agents said.

The FBI was planning to release more information later in the day.
If anyone has information concerning this attempted theft please contact the FBI at 858 565-1255.

Read more: http://fox5sandiego.com/2012/11/28/police-fbi-agents-stop-theft-of-atm/#ixzz2X6CJyqIL

jimnyc
06-24-2013, 05:57 AM
I gotta say it.

According to you guys a Jaywalker is just as much a law breaker as a terrorist right

A speeder should be captured same as a rapist. even if the speeder is doing it with a good reason. he's a criminal and should be stopped and tracked down with the same gusto, scrutiny and diligence as the rapist or the terrorist.

so most wanted is wrong, FBI's -"Equally" Wanted- posters of every deadbeat dad, bar room brawler, peeping tom, and bootlegger.

terrorist are bad i hope they get them but ATM thiefs who cross the state line, and well i read they were speeding too, and driving without a license, and had a broken headlight., double parked I'll start 4 threads on how wrong and criminal those ATM thieves are. It bugs me about terrorist too though. i'm real upset. but those atm thieves, the more i learn about them well the more i need to post on them too.

Do you feel better now? This entire ridiculous rant because others don't totally agree with you about Snowden's actions? Childish rants don't help your argument.

revelarts
06-24-2013, 06:37 AM
Do you feel better now? This entire ridiculous rant because others don't totally agree with you about Snowden's actions? Childish rants don't help your argument.

It's not a childish rant
I'm just pointing out the logical working out of your position.

You've said several times that BOTH snowden and people in the gov't are Criminals and wrong.
Yet you and other post more on , and are outraged more by Snowden.
that's your choice, post what you want but it seems to indicate which you think it is a WORSE crime or more important crime.

Here you post the MOST wanted story, and are upset that some people don't think it's FAIR,

While you yourself have made a number of statements saying the RULE of law must be upheld whether the offense is small or large, EVEN if the offense is to greater purpose.
I'm just wondering Why here the MOST wanted makes sense. but when i say the NSA etcs offense are GREATER and should be the focus some Insist on reminding us that snowden is a criminal as well and should chased to the ends of the earth.

Frankly I have No problem with a Most wanted list. Some Crimes are WORSE than others.
And they deserve MORE attention.
the NSA et al's spying is far WORSE than Snowdens real or imagined offenses.
But check the number of post that piss on snowden compared to those that are digging into the crimes and unconstitutionally of the NSA et al's programs.
But the amount of Harm, real and potential, are orders of magnitude, 300 million us citizens 4th amendment rights ignored and pissed on daily, right now, today yesterday and tomorrow. And it effect each of us personally.

the question is priorities Jim.

jimnyc
06-24-2013, 07:06 AM
I gotta say it.

I suppose breaking the law is breaking the law, but obviously there are different levels of severity. This thread is about the FBI's most wanted, so it's ridiculous to mention jaywalkers, as if they should be in the top 20 as well.

Very rarely do our authorities hunt down jaywalkers and others guilty of infractions and misdemeanors. Are you ridiculously stating that we should hunt down jaywalkers as we would terrorists? You're saying this because I claim Snowden should be punished for his crimes. You want to equate jaywalking or another misdemeanor with one stealing from his government and sharing sensitive data with a foreign government. That's retarded.

A speeder is given an infraction and a ticket, then the driver can have his day in court. To say they should be tracked down like terrorists is stupid. Again you are trying to make an analogy between this, and Snowden stealing documents vs. the government and their shenanigans. The comparisons are hilariously stupid and so NOT alike.

Fine, let them have top 20's in categories, I'm all for it. But to put a peeping tom on the same level as a terrorist? Dumb. Your point to "equate" falls flat. No one ever said to ignore the governments misdeeds, nor stated that they were on the same level. You're ranting about absolute garbage because I/Some want Snowden prosecuted for committing a crime just a 'tad' worse than bootlegging some whiskey.

Can't reply to that. Some things just make so little sense that they speak for themselves and no reply necessary.

It's not a childish rant
I'm just pointing out the logical working out of your position.

No, not even close. You're inventing made up baby like scenarios to try and get your points across. It's dumb & transparent.

You've said several times that BOTH snowden and people in the gov't are Criminals and wrong.
Yet you and other post more on , and are outraged more by Snowden.
that's your choice, post what you want but it seems to indicate which you think it is a WORSE crime or more important crime.

Yes, Snowden is a criminal. I "think" the government WAY overstepped boundaries, but I'm not 100% sure it becomes criminal, to where someone can be prosecuted, if Congress approved the actions. If that case can be made, great, then prosecute them and I will be MORE than happy to see some politicians fall for this. But who gets the charges? The person who simply proposed the legislation/spying? Those who approved it? The agencies who carried out what congress approved? The Snowden case changes daily, as he is releasing different info, and apparently moving around. That has us posting more about his situation. As for the NSA - Congress needs an independent investigation to get ALL of the facts. If they do, and they prosecute, let the guilty hang.

Here you post the MOST wanted story, and are upset that some people don't think it's FAIR,

While you yourself have made a number of statements saying the RULE of law must be upheld whether the offense is small or large, EVEN if the offense is to greater purpose.
I'm just wondering Why here the MOST wanted makes sense. but when i say the NSA etcs offense are GREATER and should be the focus some Insist on reminding us that snowden is a criminal as well and should chased to the ends of the earth.

No. I think the rule of law should stand. Whether small or large crimes, they need to be handled. I never stated that lower crimes need to be prosecuted or attacked as vigorously as high crimes. Terrorists MORE than deserve their own list as they are a physical danger. To somehow claim that ALL crimes should be equal, and all crimes in the top 20, is stupid, and certainly not in line with any stances I have ever taken.

Frankly I have No problem with a Most wanted list. Some Crimes are WORSE than others.
And they deserve MORE attention.
the NSA et al's spying is far WORSE than Snowdens real or imagined offenses.
But check the number of post that piss on snowden compared to those that are digging into the crimes and unconstitutionally of the NSA et al's programs.
But the amount of Harm, real and potential, are orders of magnitude, 300 million us citizens 4th amendment rights ignored and pissed on daily, right now, today yesterday and tomorrow. And it effect each of us personally.

the question is priorities Jim.

Sure, Snowdens crimes are "imagined", that about sums up your line of thinking. And I see PLENTY of posts on the NSA, wiretapping and other things done in regards to this case. I have made my position clear on this from day one, that I am 100% against it. I hope and demand some sort of investigation, and as this happens, and more facts come out, I will be happy to chime in. In the mean time, we have a criminal on the loose, going from the US to Hong Kong, Russia and apprently Ecuador. He first released info about the NSA, then about things with China, then about things with Russia. I respond as the case progresses.

I have stated both are wrong. I think their should be consequences on both sides. If you don't think I speak up equally on both sides, maybe counting my posts, so be it, sue me.

aboutime
06-24-2013, 04:19 PM
rev. You tell us if you think JAYWALKERS deserve to be on the FBI list.

http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/fbi-%E2%80%9Cmost-wanted%E2%80%9D-list-names-its-500th-fugitive

Syrenn
06-24-2013, 05:02 PM
So they want the word out around the world about the 16 most wanted terrorists. It's been proven time and time again, that getting the faces out there of criminals helps tracking them down. Even on shows like "America's Most Wanted" they were successful in finding more and more shitheads on the loose. But identifying criminals is OK, so long as they're not Muslim, as then it's racist! I suppose its all the fault of the FBI that these cockroaches happen to be Muslims.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/congressman-ad-racist-because-most-wanted-terrorists-all-muslim/

http://www.asamnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Faces-of-Global-Terrorism.png

it really sucks when racial profiling works.

too bad so sad for the muslims.

aboutime
06-24-2013, 05:43 PM
it really sucks when racial profiling works.

too bad so sad for the muslims.

Seems all of us are confused. The real story is...Profiling is used here in the U.S. as another word for "Affirmative Action". So, when the FBI uses profiling that seems to identify a certain race of Terror Suspects. People here at home SIDE with the Terror Suspects who just happen to appear on the FBI Posters.

It's nothing more than over-extension of Racism, Hatred, and Stupidity....combined to Insult, and Offend everyone who always must feel offended, and insulted...in order to get the Attention they need...thus..."Affirmative Action....on Steroids!" And, Worldwide.

gabosaurus
06-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Let's go back to the 9-11 Commission Report, which had 200 pages indicting the Saudi government for harboring and aiding terrorists removed because they offended the Saudi government.

jimnyc
06-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Let's go back to the 9-11 Commission Report, which had 200 pages indicting the Saudi government for harboring and aiding terrorists removed because they offended the Saudi government.

First off, can you link me to a story covering this? I honestly don't recall reading about that, and a quick search comes up empty. And please, real news, not someone's blog.

But with that aside - what does that have to do with the FBI's most wanted list, and this idiot thinking it is offensive or insulting?

aboutime
06-24-2013, 08:17 PM
First off, can you link me to a story covering this? I honestly don't recall reading about that, and a quick search comes up empty. And please, real news, not someone's blog.

But with that aside - what does that have to do with the FBI's most wanted list, and this idiot thinking it is offensive or insulting?

Careful Jim. Asking such easy questions of gabby may confuse, and further the misery of being gabby.

jimnyc
06-25-2013, 08:54 AM

Gabby? Care to answer this? I tried various search strings on Google and nothing comes up about what you mention. I only ask again as I wouldn't want you unfairly labeled as someone who spouts out garbage and doesn't return with any supporting facts. :)

aboutime
06-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Gabby? Care to answer this? I tried various search strings on Google and nothing comes up about what you mention. I only ask again as I wouldn't want you unfairly labeled as someone who spouts out garbage and doesn't return with any supporting facts. :)

Jim. Not gonna happen from gabby since....IT DOESN'T EXIST as she claims. Gabby is just showing us her impression skills of Obama.

jimnyc
06-26-2013, 09:22 AM

Why do you read this and fail to reply, Gabby? You could simply reply and say you were mistaken, or you could refuse to reply and look foolish anyway.

jimnyc
06-26-2013, 10:36 AM
I see you online trolling other threads, Gabby, how about responding?

gabosaurus
06-26-2013, 10:50 AM
I see you online trolling other threads, Gabby, how about responding?

Glad you brought that up. I forgot to respond the last time I was on.
There is a general disagreement on just how many pages that were "classified." Some sources say 17 pages. Others say 28 pages. Independent overseers say it was 200 pages of the unedited report.
The original story is that the Bush administration shared the commission finding with the Saudi government. The Saudis strongly objected to finding linking them to the hijackers. There were veiled threats that led to the Bushies "classifying" the offending pages.
Nice of Dubya to kowtow to a terrorist nation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/26/national/26SAUD.html

Thunderknuckles
06-26-2013, 10:52 AM
Anyone remember Ms. Swan from Mad TV?
That's where we're headed if this gains traction :laugh:

jimnyc
06-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Glad you brought that up. I forgot to respond the last time I was on.
There is a general disagreement on just how many pages that were "classified." Some sources say 17 pages. Others say 28 pages. Independent overseers say it was 200 pages of the unedited report.
The original story is that the Bush administration shared the commission finding with the Saudi government. The Saudis strongly objected to finding linking them to the hijackers. There were veiled threats that led to the Bushies "classifying" the offending pages.
Nice of Dubya to kowtow to a terrorist nation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/26/national/26SAUD.html

I don't see anything about 200 pages. That article doesn't support what you stated earlier. That article was from 2003 and the report wasn't even completed until 2004. Your article doesn't even use the words "harboring" or "aiding" even a single time. Like I figured, you likely read a blurb from a liberal rag awhile back, decided to re-invent and stretch it, and it fell flat.