PDA

View Full Version : Somebody let it slip!

aboutime
06-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Just discovered this as reported by YAHOO. I didn't make it up.

Obama...born WHERE?

5165 You must click to enlarge, and read.

I must also add. Yahoo, within 90 minutes of this story being published.
Posted an apology about the President's nation of birth in the story.

Sure thing Yahoo!

Anton Chigurh
06-22-2013, 10:19 PM
http://the-regulators.us/myimagehost/?di=B9IK

Marcus Aurelius
06-22-2013, 10:28 PM
Even I am tired of the whole Kenyan thing. Any chance we can give it a rest?

Jeff
06-22-2013, 11:35 PM

I have to agree with ya here it is getting old but with all the B.S. we have seen and all the trash people have let this guy get away with I would love to see some real proof and then hammer him or let it go . But ya know even if they had real proof they wouldn't do anything , think about how stupid we would look in the eyes of the world

Abbey Marie
06-23-2013, 12:03 AM
Actually, we might just look like a country that enforces the provisions of its own Constitution.

gabosaurus
06-23-2013, 12:14 AM
I have to agree with ya here it is getting old but with all the B.S. we have seen and all the trash people have let this guy get away with I would love to see some real proof and then hammer him or let it go . But ya know even if they had real proof they wouldn't do anything , think about how stupid we would look in the eyes of the world

We already look stupid in the eyes of the world. We have people who make up lies about our Commander in Chief, then get upset when no one believes them. It makes us look like Italy, where the least respected person is usually the one who runs the country.
The U.S. has some of the most enterprising media and political organizations in the free world, and they couldn't find a shred of factual evidence through two long and bitter presidential elections to support this claim. The only remaining people who actually still believe this are the brain dead nimrods who can't accept they actually lose two elections. Either give up or commit yourself.

jimnyc
06-23-2013, 06:08 AM
We already look stupid in the eyes of the world. We have people who make up lies about our Commander in Chief, then get upset when no one believes them. It makes us look like Italy, where the least respected person is usually the one who runs the country.
The U.S. has some of the most enterprising media and political organizations in the free world, and they couldn't find a shred of factual evidence through two long and bitter presidential elections to support this claim. The only remaining people who actually still believe this are the brain dead nimrods who can't accept they actually lose two elections. Either give up or commit yourself.

Sure, and I guess that's why his approval righting here in the US has went down the shitter. And now that the honeymoon is over, his approval rating around the world has followed down that same toilet bowl. Then add in Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, tapping of reporters... The embarrassing part is that other countries see liberals and other idiots still supporting this man and his ever breaking of our Constitution. They now see us as weak, and being preyed on by our own government. And it's dolts like you, who act and think like they are intelligent, that pretend to speak for others, that makes them laugh hardest. That's because it's bad enough to ignore our Constitution, but another ballgame when so many embrace it - because it's all about party over country. Pathetic and sad if you ask me.

red states rule
06-23-2013, 06:14 AM
Actually, we might just look like a country that enforces the provisions of its own Constitution.

Abbey, if the Clinton's could not find proof Obama was born outside the US - then then it does not exist

red states rule
06-23-2013, 06:16 AM

Actually the birther issue was first raised by Dems supporting Hillary - and they still believe the story is true. I am sure you "overlooked" that fact Gabby

Jeff
06-23-2013, 08:30 AM

I have to disagree here Gabby there has been plenty of evidence but for some odd reason it is always thrown out for one reason or another , but I do agree we look stupid in the worlds eyes you know when our president bows to others or hands the Queen of England a Mp3 player ( I think that was it or something like it ) or maybe how he travels the world and apologies for the people that elected him , yup we sure do look like a bunch of horses asses having elected such a idiot

Jeff
06-23-2013, 08:35 AM

Miss Abbey although I usually agree with your thoughts 100% I cant say I do here , if there was stone cold proof of him not being eligible at this point and we took him out of office we would look like complete idiots , this all should of been cleared up before he ever was allowed to run , when he refused to show a birth certificate as John McCain showed his he should of been pulled right then ( and then we would of looked like a country that enforces the Constitution )not 5 years later

aboutime
06-23-2013, 02:36 PM

Marcus. I totally agree with you. I posted that yesterday due to it being a very typical, slow, news kind of day.

Actually. I found it rather hypocritical of Yahoo who has been proven to be a staunch support site of Obama...letting such a thing SLIP THROUGH THE TRUTH CRACKS...until they caught it TOO LATE. And the damage had been done.

Just never know when one of those "FRAUD-ian" kinds of slips will occur when the liars can't remember their last lie.

Anton Chigurh
06-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Sure, and I guess that's why his approval righting here in the US has went down the shitter. And now that the honeymoon is over, his approval rating around the world has followed down that same toilet bowl. Then add in Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, tapping of reporters... The embarrassing part is that other countries see liberals and other idiots still supporting this man and his ever breaking of our Constitution. They now see us as weak, and being preyed on by our own government. And it's dolts like you, who act and think like they are intelligent, that pretend to speak for others, that makes them laugh hardest. That's because it's bad enough to ignore our Constitution, but another ballgame when so many embrace it - because it's all about party over country. Pathetic and sad if you ask me.Very reminiscent of the Carter debacle annit?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2013, 09:09 PM
Sure, and I guess that's why his approval righting here in the US has went down the shitter. And now that the honeymoon is over, his approval rating around the world has followed down that same toilet bowl. Then add in Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, tapping of reporters... The embarrassing part is that other countries see liberals and other idiots still supporting this man and his ever breaking of our Constitution. They now see us as weak, and being preyed on by our own government. And it's dolts like you, who act and think like they are intelligent, that pretend to speak for others, that makes them laugh hardest. That's because it's bad enough to ignore our Constitution, but another ballgame when so many embrace it - because it's all about party over country. Pathetic and sad if you ask me.
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice. Damn sure wish I could for that fantastic post!!!!!! Bravo--- :beer: -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2013, 09:12 PM
I have to disagree here Gabby there has been plenty of evidence but for some odd reason it is always thrown out for one reason or another , but I do agree we look stupid in the worlds eyes you know when our president bows to others or hands the Queen of England a Mp3 player ( I think that was it or something like it ) or maybe how he travels the world and apologies for the people that elected him , yup we sure do look like a bunch of horses asses having elected such a idiot The fix is in on it. No judge would be allowed to rule against Obama and nobody would be allowed to live if they did. He is a globalist puppet and nobody can mess with their puppets and live very long afterwards. Fact.-Tyr

red states rule
06-24-2013, 02:37 AM
We already look stupid in the eyes of the world.

You are 100% correct on that one Gabby. It was bad enough to elect a man voters knew very little about - but they turned around and did it again in 2012. It is rare you make such a truthful statement and I wanted to congratulate you

red states rule
06-24-2013, 02:55 AM
http://i1.cpcache.com/product/653387896/who_cares_where_obama_was_bornpng_sticker_bum.jpg? color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

aboutime
06-24-2013, 08:41 PM
5178 De Taxes.....De Taxes!

red states rule
06-27-2013, 02:35 AM
Since Gabby is a big anti gun nut

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjuuGXhtbhaXMw1WfuCojdXtiKVtYXz 7x6Sl8tBrpgGXmNnYbjWg