PDA

View Full Version : Union President ‘Racism and Rich White People to Blame for School Problems

red states rule
06-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Once again, liberals make lame ass excuses for their failed polices and play the race card at the same time. Of course saying "rich white people" is not racist if your are a black liberals looking to pass the buck for your failures.

Of course Chicago has been run by liberals for generations and it is liberals who make the laws and oversee the government

But lets not confuse the issues with facts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Os5Zk1_LA&feature=player_embedded

Missileman
06-23-2013, 07:35 AM
Once again, liberals make lame ass excuses for their failed polices and play the race card at the same time. Of course saying "rich white people" is not racist if your are a black liberals looking to pass the buck for your failures.

Of course Chicago has been run by liberals for generations and it is liberals who make the laws and oversee the government

Seemed to me that the "elephant in the room" was getting plenty of attention.

red states rule
06-23-2013, 08:02 AM
Seemed to me that the "elephant in the room" was getting plenty of attention.

Both elephants need a diet and have the excess fat trimmed away.

Jeff
06-23-2013, 08:24 AM
Rich white people are making the rules :laugh: Does this rather large woman ( she cant be to poor looks as though she eats very well ) blames all on rich white people has she forgotten that we have a rich black man ( or at least that is the half of him he chooses to live ) is running the show , I have to admit I watched about half and had to turn this trash off , some people will never be happy no matter what is happening in the country, The blacks use to say look not one black person in a position of power , well they got what they wanted and he has failed so I guess it is time to blame the rich white man again

cadet
06-23-2013, 10:08 AM
It's only going to affect the coloured in chicago?

Well no dip sherlock, no sane white person lives in chicago. It can't affect people who ain't there.

red states rule
06-23-2013, 10:55 AM
It's only going to affect the coloured in chicago?

Well no dip sherlock, no sane white person lives in chicago. It can't affect people who ain't there.

Actually about 33% of Chicago is black. Last time I checked the Mayor of Chicago was a rich white liberal. This is nothing but sour grapes on the part of the union as they are in the mess they are in thanks to tax and spend liberalism

cadet
06-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Actually about 33% of Chicago is black. Last time I checked the Mayor of Chicago was a rich white liberal. This is nothing but sour grapes on the part of the union as they are in the mess they are in thanks to tax and spend liberalism

What's the percentage of black to white in the poorer areas?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Seemed to me that the "elephant in the room" was getting plenty of attention. The elephant had her say and it was racist. Before that fool tries to lecture me she should maybe show that she has enough control to stop eating like 4 men at every meal. -Tyr

aboutime
06-23-2013, 03:31 PM

Odd as this may sound. She's RIGHT. But she failed to include the fact that....MOST ALL OF CHICAGO'S SCHOOL DISTRICTS ARE PREDOMINANTLY...IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS.

So. The Elephant Speaks the Truth and Blames it on WHITE, RICH PEOPLE...who live NOWHERE near those school districts.

She gets the RACIST AWARD for JUNE.....5172 and 5173. Three CHEERS for the Elephant!

red states rule
06-24-2013, 02:33 AM
Rich white people are making the rules :laugh: Does this rather large woman ( she cant be to poor looks as though she eats very well ) blames all on rich white people has she forgotten that we have a rich black man ( or at least that is the half of him he chooses to live ) is running the show , I have to admit I watched about half and had to turn this trash off , some people will never be happy no matter what is happening in the country, The blacks use to say look not one black person in a position of power , well they got what they wanted and he has failed so I guess it is time to blame the rich white man again

http://www.mikecornelison.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/how-to-tell-if-someones-a-racist.jpg