PDA

View Full Version : IRS Sent $46,378,040 in Refunds to 23,994 ‘Unauthorized’ Aliens at 1 Atlanta Address

Jeff
06-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Wow our IRS is working overtime here to pay all the wrong people it seems , and this is the department that is targeting different groups :rolleyes: they cant get there job done right on a normal day and now they are sent on witch hunts

(CNSNews.com) - The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration

I understand certain minority groups try and see how many people they can fit in one house( kind of like the clowns at the circus that all pile out of one tiny little car ) but when ya get over 20 returns going to the same address ya would think a red flag would appear

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-sent-46378040-refunds-23994-unauthorized-aliens-1-atlanta-address

red states rule
06-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Wow our IRS is working overtime here to pay all the wrong people it seems , and this is the department that is targeting different groups :rolleyes: they cant get there job done right on a normal day and now they are sent on witch hunts

(CNSNews.com) - The Internal Revenue Service sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers who all used the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration

I understand certain minority groups try and see how many people they can fit in one house( kind of like the clowns at the circus that all pile out of one tiny little car ) but when ya get over 20 returns going to the same address ya would think a red flag would appear

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-sent-46378040-refunds-23994-unauthorized-aliens-1-atlanta-address

and libs still have no problem with the IRS having access to our medical and bank records. Not to mention the Dems demand for higher taxes to help "balance" the budget. BTW why was it so hard for our top notch Federal workers to allow this to happen and continue for so long?

Marcus Aurelius
06-23-2013, 10:16 AM
you'd think the computer systems would flag multiple refunds going to the same address, huh.

red states rule
06-23-2013, 10:46 AM
you'd think the computer systems would flag multiple refunds going to the same address, huh.

That is true. The only issue is that you then expect a Federal worker to get off his/her ass and actually do something to correct the problem. It is clear that most of the Federal employees do not give a shit about saving taxpayer's money as it might impact their annual budget and Dems desire to increase taxes

PostmodernProphet
06-23-2013, 11:56 AM
we should ask them to give it back......

PostmodernProphet
06-23-2013, 11:58 AM

I doubt this could even be done if there wasn't participation from federal workers.......do you think even the mailman wouldn't have noticed delivering 23k letters from the IRS to the same house?.........

red states rule
06-23-2013, 12:39 PM
I doubt this could even be done if there wasn't participation from federal workers.......do you think even the mailman wouldn't have noticed delivering 23k letters from the IRS to the same house?.........

I suspect you are asking a union worker to do something that is NOT in their contract - so you are being very unreasonable PMP

Marcus Aurelius
06-23-2013, 01:00 PM

Mailmen generally don't actually see the return address for every letter they deliver. It's all pre-sorted in the mail-rooms, bundled by address, packed in bins, etc. They just drive, grab a bundle and deliver it to the address on the first letter in the bundle.

The computers should be able to red flag this kind of thing. But as was said, any action on said red flagging has to come from people.

Gaffer
06-23-2013, 01:11 PM
It's payoff money for all the illegal voters. All funneled to one slush fund and delved out as needed.

red states rule
06-23-2013, 01:52 PM
http://media.cagle.com/95/2013/05/14/131730_600.jpg

Marcus Aurelius
07-02-2013, 12:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vcGZeg2eGc

my congressman, asking if anything has been done to the people who let this slip by.

aboutime
07-06-2013, 08:21 PM
The Obama standards, from Rahm-ville. Following the lead of.....5211 the Godfather's Hero.

Noir
07-07-2013, 04:06 AM

Yeah, like if the letters were spread exactly evenly over 6 days a week for a year, that would be over 70 identical letters being delivered to a house every mailing day there is....