PDA

View Full Version : Transgender 6-yr-old wins civil rights case to use girls' bathroom at Colorado school

Marcus Aurelius
06-24-2013, 07:08 AM
A transgender 6 year old? WTF?????

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/24/colorado-rights-case-ruling-favors-transgender-6-year-old/?test=latestnews

The Colorado Civil Rights Division has ruled an elementary school discriminated against a transgender 6-year-old child by barring her from using the girls' bathroom.

jimnyc
06-24-2013, 07:10 AM
6 year old needs mental help. The Civil Rights division should be released of their duties. The parents should be arrested.

cadet
06-24-2013, 09:08 AM
... How does a six year old even understand the difference between a boy and girl?

And how the fuck do you get a transgender six year old?

Abbey Marie
06-24-2013, 10:16 AM
6 year old needs mental help. The Civil Rights division should be released of their duties. The parents should be arrested.

Jim, did Darin stop over your place and post this? It sounds just like him. ;)

gabosaurus
06-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Jim, did Darin stop over your place and post this? It sounds just like him. ;)

Yes it does. :laugh:

Children can not determine these things unless they are manipulated by adults.

aboutime
06-24-2013, 03:26 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/24/colorado-rights-case-ruling-favors-transgender-6-year-old/?test=latestnews

Who determined the 6 year old was a transgender....other than the obvious, abusive parents looking for FAME and FORTUNE at the expense of their child???

Both parents need to be arrested for Child abuse. No other questions. Proves how SICK our nation is becoming, or has been.

CHOOSE ONE?

Syrenn
06-24-2013, 05:07 PM

I am telling ya, restrooms need to be labeled

dicks and balls....

vaginas and overies.

that way there is no "discrimination" going on.

Noir
06-24-2013, 05:13 PM
... How does a six year old even understand the difference between a boy and girl? And how the fuck do you get a transgender six year old?

They have to be told the difference, therein lies the hilarious irony.

As fir why 6 year olds need sex-separated bathrooms i have no idea.

Abbey Marie
06-24-2013, 05:18 PM

dicks and balls....

vaginas and overies.

What about Eunuchs? Don't they deserve a place to pee? :laugh2:

aboutime
06-24-2013, 05:35 PM

dicks and balls....

vaginas and overies.

Syrenn. Agreed. But, from the sound of many people in our immoral society today. They aren't smart enough to know THE DIFFERENCES.

Bill Clinton, and his "IS" question, along with calling a BJ something other than sex. Was merely the first Visible sign of mass ignorance becoming the standard.

Syrenn
06-24-2013, 05:40 PM
What about Eunuchs? Don't they deserve a place to pee? :laugh2::poke:

Eunuchs still have a dick.

:laugh:

Syrenn
06-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Syrenn. Agreed. But, from the sound of many people in our immoral society today. They aren't smart enough to know THE DIFFERENCES.

Bill Clinton, and his "IS" question, along with calling a BJ something other than sex. Was merely the first Visible sign of mass ignorance becoming the standard.

I am pretty sure even a 6 year old knows if it has a dick or not.

aboutime
06-24-2013, 05:45 PM
I am pretty sure even a 6 year old knows if it has a dick or not.

Can't disagree with you on that. Just seems. Six year old's...in this case. Are just smarter than the So-called Adults around them.