PDA

View Full Version : Calling LiberalNation

Abbey Marie
06-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Are you being careful on that new motorcycle? I haven't seen you here in a while, and I was thinking you must be out riding a lot. Give us an update.

Mr. P
06-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Hope the kid is ok.

stephanie
06-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Hope the kid is ok.

I do too...

Or...she's just having way too much fun, to check in with us old fogies..:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 09:26 PM
I do too...

Or...she's just having way too much fun, to check in with us old fogies..:laugh2:

I wonder if she still has that bike? I saw in a thread that she is saving up for a new one, so I guess she gets tired of things easily. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
07-16-2007, 09:35 PM
I wonder if she still has that bike? I saw in a thread that she is saving up for a new one, so I guess she gets tired of things easily. :laugh2:

OR... she totaled the first one.

LiberalNation
07-16-2007, 09:58 PM
Hey, yeah I'm fine. Still have the bike and hoping to save enough for a newer bigger one. Maybe a Ninja 500. Actually haven't been riding that much but has much as I can. Been working my ass off and that's why I've been on less. Work 6 hours a day wen. thru sun. at ellis with appointments scheduled for every weekend to oblivion or atleast till school starts. Been babysitting this weekend. $60 to set on my ass and watch an 11 and 2, 8 year olds who can basically take care of themselves. The house doesn't have any internet tho so can't get on while I'm there. Basically just watched tv with them for 8 hours. Have to go take senior pics tomorrow plus babysit there till 11. Got to get up at 6 in the morning to do my hair be there by 7.

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 09:59 PM
OR... she totaled the first one.

I hope not! That would be a waste of a good bike! :laugh2: