PDA

View Full Version : Finally a star with a brain what a shocker

Jeff
06-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Madonna speaks out , after all she has done and said that I feel was wrong and said so I must give her credit here , GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE , PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/06/madonna-guns-dont-kill-people-people-kill-people-seriously/

aboutime
06-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Madonna speaks out , after all she has done and said that I feel was wrong and said so I must give her credit here , GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE , PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/06/madonna-guns-dont-kill-people-people-kill-people-seriously/

Jeff. That's how celebrities change when their BOTTOM LINE starts to get smaller, and popularity ratings drop.
It also doesn't help being a hypocrite, and trying to hide it from other hypocrites.

MaDDonna is merely trying to save her career from the Doom Her Big Mouth Created.

revelarts
06-25-2013, 12:54 PM
frankly that is a shocker.

revelarts
06-26-2013, 08:19 AM
frankly that is a shocker.

Seriously, She's usually on the far left side of everything in popular culture.
And leading the band to paganism, decadence and selfism.

To see her say anything responsible in rejection of the pop culture/political trends is shocking.

One thing though a lot of these pop rock and rap and movie stars don't let there own children watch all the crap they spew. or encourage them to DO all the stuff they say.
Just other peoples kids are suppose to buy and live that way or they are not cool.

jimnyc
06-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Seriously, She's usually on the far left side of everything in popular culture.
And leading the band to paganism, decadence and selfism.

To see her say anything responsible in rejection of the pop culture/political trends is shocking.

One thing though a lot of these pop rock and rap and movie stars don't let there own children watch all the crap they spew. or encourage them to DO all the stuff they say.
Just other peoples kids are suppose to buy and live that way or they are not cool.

I agree. And I'm not convinced she was speaking up to say the right thing. Probably more like she was getting heat for using the guns on stage and made an excuse, or another reason to grab attention for herself.

gabosaurus
06-26-2013, 10:27 AM
Madonna has always been a gun enthusiast. This is not something new.

red states rule
06-28-2013, 03:31 AM
Madonna has always been a gun enthusiast. This is not something new.

Link please?

(OK Gabby will not be posting anymore on this thread)

jimnyc
06-28-2013, 08:38 AM
Link please?

(OK Gabby will not be posting anymore on this thread)

You have to drive her nuts in order to get her to return to a thread she posts her crap in. And then 99 out of 100 times it's proven she has no idea what she's talking about - which explains why she very rarely returns.

fj1200
06-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Link please?

:laugh:

Oh, the irony. :laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
06-28-2013, 09:22 AM
You have to drive her nuts in order to get her to return to a thread she posts her crap in. And then 99 out of 100 times it's proven she has no idea what she's talking about - which explains why she very rarely returns.

Yes, I have been meaning to thank you for bringing her back, Jim:poke:

fj1200
06-28-2013, 09:27 AM
Yes, I have been meaning to thank you for bringing her back, Jim:poke:

You don't bring back a bad penny; they just show up especially ones that think they're contributing. :slap:

Voted4Reagan
06-28-2013, 09:57 AM
You don't bring back a bad penny; they just show up especially ones that think they're contributing. :slap:

When you really look at it... Pennies rarely if ever make a major contribution to the Bottom Line.....

:slap:

Marcus Aurelius
06-28-2013, 10:10 AM
When you really look at it... Pennies rarely if ever make a major contribution to the Bottom Line.....

:slap:

Australia did away with the penny some time ago, and is better for it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-28-2013, 10:33 AM
Australia did away with the penny some time ago, and is better for it.
Somebody is better for it,, errr, the merchants. What used to cost 36 cents now costs 40, they round up never down. A neat little trick and I am sure it was promoted and cheered by all the merchant class there. You see its sold as the idea that 36,37 cents will become 35 but that never happens--always round up my man its the -golden rule..Tyr

gabosaurus
06-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Madonna has often used guns and gun imagery at her shows. She defied a ban on guns in Russia and refused to take a skit out of her show right after the Newtown incident.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rLmq-Yc-wPU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>