PDA

View Full Version : Joan Walsh: ‘Obama Got the Last Laugh’ When People Died During Superstorm Sandy

red states rule
06-26-2013, 02:15 AM
My what class the left oozes these days. The left loves it when people die and lose everything they have - if they can benefit from it politically

<iframe width="500" height="281" title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/121735" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

CSM
06-26-2013, 05:27 AM
I don't understand how folks like that can keep a straight face when the open their mouths.

aboutime
06-26-2013, 02:32 PM
I don't understand how folks like that can keep a straight face when the open their mouths.

CSM. What all of us are seeing, and hearing when people like that open their mouth is. Pure evidence that Ignorance, Stupidity, and No Education are the effects of PURE, UNADULTERATED HATRED for anyone who isn't as IGNORANT, and STUPID as they are.

red states rule
06-26-2013, 03:32 PM
CSM. What all of us are seeing, and hearing when people like that open their mouth is. Pure evidence that Ignorance, Stupidity, and No Education are the effects of PURE, UNADULTERATED HATRED for anyone who isn't as IGNORANT, and STUPID as they are.

What she was really saying is that Obama and elected Dems LOVE poor people. The proof is that their polices have created millions more of them

aboutime
06-26-2013, 03:38 PM
What she was really saying is that Obama and elected Dems LOVE poor people. The proof is that their polices have created millions more of them

Agreed. Since the days I remember, when LBJ was in office during Vietnam. Democrats have been trying their best to convince people that Government can take care of them better than they can take care of themselves...with a job, profession, and becoming wealthy on their own. But to democrats. That's not fair, and too hard. So..just offer the poor more of the same, and blackmail them into believing THEY WILL NEVER SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN...always dependent on CHECKS from the LOVING Government who loves, and needs MORE POOR PEOPLE with Little, or No Education that allows them to learn...Government is tricking them into being poor FOREVER.

red states rule
06-26-2013, 03:40 PM
Agreed. Since the days I remember, when LBJ was in office during Vietnam. Democrats have been trying their best to convince people that Government can take care of them better than they can take care of themselves...with a job, profession, and becoming wealthy on their own. But to democrats. That's not fair, and too hard. So..just offer the poor more of the same, and blackmail them into believing THEY WILL NEVER SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN...always dependent on CHECKS from the LOVING Government who loves, and needs MORE POOR PEOPLE with Little, or No Education that allows them to learn...Government is tricking them into being poor FOREVER.

How long and effective has the Dems War of Poverty been? About 50 years and about $14 Trillion dollars later I want to know what the Dems exit plan is?

I will guess their plan is to throw trillions more at the problem. Only a liberal would believe they can make the poor richer by making the rich poorer

aboutime
06-26-2013, 03:43 PM
How long and effective has the Dems War of Poverty been? About 50 years and about $14 Trillion dollars later I want to know what the Dems exit plan is?

I will guess their plan is to throw trillions more at the problem. Only a liberal would believe they can make the poor richer by making the rich poorer

The Dems EXIT plan is. Pretend to care for the Poor, the Children, Free stuff while in office. And, when the Democrat Politician's term ends.

They remain on a Lifelong Free Ride...paid for by the same POOR people they fooled into making them vote for them.

If you are a politician. IT'S ALWAYS A WIN-WIN For Life!

red states rule
06-26-2013, 03:44 PM
The Dems EXIT plan is. Pretend to care for the Poor, the Children, Free stuff while in office. And, when the Democrat Politician's term ends.

They remain on a Lifelong Free Ride...paid for by the same POOR people they fooled into making them vote for them.

If you are a politician. IT'S ALWAYS A WIN-WIN For Life!

So it is the LR and FU approach.

Sounds alot like what Obama has been doing for the last 5 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhhkF3dqXR0

Marcus Aurelius
06-26-2013, 03:48 PM

the stick up their ass is VERY long, and holds their faces on straight.

aboutime
06-26-2013, 05:22 PM
the stick up their ass is VERY long, and holds their faces on straight.

Marcus. Which just happens to be where Jeff Dunham got the idea.....5188 only Jose makes more sense.

red states rule
06-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Obama's solution to all the nation's problems http://youra.net/images/obama/osanta4340.png