PDA

View Full Version : Palin Wants Rubio and Ayotte Primaried

red states rule
06-26-2013, 03:19 PM
I could not agree more. Primary their asses

The Gang of Eight's so-called "immigration overhaul" is pretty much dead on arrival in the House, but that isn't stopping Senators Marco Rubio and Kelly Ayotte from voting for it. But apparently, the House not taking up the bill isn't all these two, and maybe other Republicans, have to worry about. Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is calling for both (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/26/Exclusive-Palin-Tells-Breitbart-News-Rubio-Ayotte-Should-Be-Primaried)to be primaried.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who has the most influence among conservative voters in Republican primaries, told Breitbart News on Tuesday that Sens. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) should be primaried for their support of the Senate's immigration bill.

“Conservatives are getting ready for the 2014 and 2016 primaries. We have long memories, and there will be consequences for those who break campaign promises and vote for this amnesty bill," Palin told Breitbart News. "Competition makes everyone work harder, be better, and be held accountable. This applies to politics, too. No one is ‘entitled’ to anything."

She continued, "Rigorous debate in competitive primaries allows candidates the opportunity to explain their flip-flops. So think of contested primaries as a win-win for politicians and their voters."

Palin responded to Breitbart News's request for comment about an interview she did earlier on Tuesday with John Gibson on Fox News radio in which she said Rubio and Ayotte "turned their back" on voters and should be primaried to be held accountable. Rubio and Ayotte will be up for reelection in 2016.

"Every politician should be held accountable for breaking their campaign promises," Palin said during an interview on the "John Gibson Radio Show" on Fox News radio. "They turned their back on the American public, so why should they not be held accountable?"

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/06/26/palin-wants-rubi-and-ayotte-primaried-n1628284

tailfins
06-26-2013, 03:24 PM
Primarying Ayotte might yield a Senator Annie Kuster. Look before you leap.

fj1200
06-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Because Senators Akin, O'Donnell, Buck, etc. etc. did a great job? Oh wait, they lost.

red states rule
06-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Primarying Ayotte might yield a Senator Annie Kuster. Look before you leap.

Once again we were sold out by spineless R's who think they can pander to Latino's and get their vote. it did not work when Reagan granted amnesty and it will not work now

I just saw John McLame on Fox News playing the race card on those who oppose the amnesty bill

How low can this party sink?

Voted4Reagan
06-26-2013, 04:19 PM
I want all 15 of those sitting Republican Turncoats Primaried!

Disgraceful Pandering.... Especially Rubio.

Gaffer
06-26-2013, 04:21 PM
They need to primary about 80% of the repubs in office. I've been saying that. If we don't get rid of the rinos the repub party and the country is doomed.

red states rule
06-26-2013, 04:23 PM
They need to primary about 80% of the repubs in office. I've been saying that. If we don't get rid of the rinos the repub party and the country is doomed.

I have posted this before and it fits

If terrorists want to destroy America they better hurry. Obama and RINO's are beating them to it

aboutime
06-29-2013, 07:49 PM
Not that it matters. But. Does anyone here happen to remember my warnings? Several of them, as a matter of fact.
Warnings about Betrayal, Distrust, and how Politicians from both parties only have One Goal in mind?

And that goal has nothing to do with "WE THE PEOPLE". But rather. The extension of the Politician's term in office.

Politicians have become professional campaigners. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyone who TRUSTS any Politician, for any reason. Probably voted for Obama. Because they aren't smart enough to think on their own.

red state
06-29-2013, 08:31 PM
I remember that OLD friend....great post and great thread. I am NOT one of those who trust ANY politician because I've been let down too many times. I like Allen West but I'm sure he'd even let me down some sort of way. Still, he's the best we COULD HAVE HAD for 2012 President and probably the most intelligent, patriotic, kICK@$$ candidate we could ever hope for in 2016. But, alas, our beloved R's wasted him by turning their back on him and now he'll be a contender to go against Rubio (instead of going against a dim). Sad really but that's the way the cookie crumbles and our Nation is certainly crumbling.

Palin is fantastic and brilliant when allowed to speak her mind BUT I'd never even think of voting for her again and I'd have to question whomever she endorsed simply because of her poor decision to run as McShame's VP. I also lost respect when she allowed the leftists to shorten her service to Alaska. In those regards, she let us ALL down. Still good to hear her speak the truth though. That's why the leftists HATE her.