PDA

View Full Version : N.C. Commissioner Has No Regrets in Seeking ‘Non-White Male’ for Public Position

red states rule
06-27-2013, 03:32 AM
Total silence from the liberal media and Dems who are always looking for any example of racism (even if none exist) when shown by their political opponents. But when a black state commissioner displays blatant racism - the silence is deafening

Although some see it as a clear-cut case of race discrimination, Kim Ratliff, a County Commissioner in Mecklenburg County, N.C., doesn’t regret saying that the next country manager should be a “non-white male.”

Ratliff’s comments were made last Friday when she commented on the departure of longtime county manager Harry Jones, WISTV.com reports (http://www.wistv.com/story/22658020/commissioners-begin-search-for-county-manager).

The County Commissioner said other county officials should learn from Jones’ tenure as county manager.

“There were some people the manager was not talking to. There were county commissioners who were not talking to the manager,” she said, adding that the future county manager must have open lines of communication with all colleagues.

She continued, saying that she’d like to see “someone who is diverse – hopefully someone outside of North Carolina would be ideal for me.” Ratliff added that the county needs a “non-white male who can good working relations with all people.”

“I wasn’t saying for white men not to apply,” Ratliff told WBTV this week (http://www.wistv.com/story/22658020/commissioners-begin-search-for-county-manager). “What I was saying was we had a white male county manager. We had a black male. It’s a given those two genders and races will apply. I’m saying to the ladies of every race – take a chance at it.”

She also said she wants to see a female apply for the position because a woman has never applied for Mecklenburg country manager.

Ratliff added that the “the person coming in has to be a strong candidate who is able to deal with conflict resolution, who is diverse, who has an open mind and who is able to engage everyone in the process.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/26/no-regrets-n-c-commissioner-doesnt-see-anything-wrong-with-seeking-non-white-male-for-public-position/

aboutime
06-28-2013, 05:48 PM
Total silence from the liberal media and Dems who are always looking for any example of racism (even if none exist) when shown by their political opponents. But when a black state commissioner displays blatant racism - the silence is deafening

Sounds like this N.C. Guy is looking for the blessings of the Obama administration, and probably a CZAR position too!

You know. The COLOR CODE OFFICIAL CZAR. One who keeps his eyes closed when choosing in the DARK.

red states rule
06-29-2013, 05:25 AM
Sounds like this N.C. Guy is looking for the blessings of the Obama administration, and probably a CZAR position too!

You know. The COLOR CODE OFFICIAL CZAR. One who keeps his eyes closed when choosing in the DARK.

Actually it is a she - but you are right. She has enough hate for white folks she would fit in fine with current regime in DC. She could possible fill a slot on the Civil Rights Commission

aboutime
06-29-2013, 02:08 PM
Actually it is a she - but you are right. She has enough hate for white folks she would fit in fine with current regime in DC. She could possible fill a slot on the Civil Rights Commission

Thanks for telling me. Sounds like "she" would qualify for the Civil Rights Commission...just like IRAN, and Ahmadinnerjacket would have.