PDA

View Full Version : Yet another great day for the states star witness in the Zimmerman Trial

Jeff
06-29-2013, 06:25 AM
GZ will be found guilty have no doubt about it with the president of the United States joining in on the prosecutions side there is no way they can lose and of course they have to wipe the A$$es of the real racist in this country that will riot and burn there own homes :laugh: I say let them do it , give them 2 weeks to go crazy film it all so we all can get a good chuckle and after 2 weeks we will of gotten rid of some troubled people we don't need anyway , But with this idiot as the states star witness it is going to be hard to convict even though they will

Steven Crowder reacts to the ‘star witness’ from the George Zimmerman Trial, Rachel Jeantel, and her remarks about how the term “Creepy-A** Cracker” is not racist and how the defense attorney is “retarded.”

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/06/retarded-racist-zimmerman-trial-witness/#ixzz2XbSxR9Z5

red states rule
06-29-2013, 06:33 AM
GZ will be found guilty have no doubt about it with the president of the United States joining in on the prosecutions side there is no way they can lose and of course they have to wipe the A$$es of the real racist in this country that will riot and burn there own homes :laugh: I say let them do it , give them 2 weeks to go crazy film it all so we all can get a good chuckle and after 2 weeks we will of gotten rid of some troubled people we don't need anyway , But with this idiot as the states star witness it is going to be hard to convict even though they will

Steven Crowder reacts to the ‘star witness’ from the George Zimmerman Trial, Rachel Jeantel, and her remarks about how the term “Creepy-A** Cracker” is not racist and how the defense attorney is “retarded.”

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/06/retarded-racist-zimmerman-trial-witness/#ixzz2XbSxR9Z5

The "bright" side is libs like FU and LR will cheer as Obama promises about 5 times the actual amount needed to rebuild. The liberal media will make excuses for the ritos and plug how Obama "cares" about the disenfranchised communities and how now they will have decent living conditions

Consider a new "stimulus" package Jeff

Gaffer
06-29-2013, 06:54 AM
Zimmerman will walk. The prosecution's witnesses are doing a great job....for Zimmerman. Even the circumstantial evidence is favoring him.

I'm still in awe that this case was even brought to trial.

red states rule
06-29-2013, 07:09 AM
Zimmerman will walk. The prosecution's witnesses are doing a great job....for Zimmerman. Even the circumstantial evidence is favoring him.

I'm still in awe that this case was even brought to trial.

Then we will hear the chants of "Burn baby burn"

aboutime
06-29-2013, 02:33 PM

That STAR WITNESS. The one who admitted she can't write, or read Cursive. IS the most qualified person in Florida today to become the NEXT Representative sent to Washington DC.
She is far more qualified than Cynthia McKinney, or Debbie Wasserman Schultz because SHE is not scared to Lie!