PDA

View Full Version : 500,000 Contractors have the same access as Snowden but

revelarts
06-29-2013, 01:25 PM
Over 500,000 contractors have the same top secret access to the NSA board as he did but NONE felt compelled to tell the public of all the illegal and unconstitutional activity. Over a million plus people fed and contractor know of this activity but they didn't say Squat.

WHy? confidentiality agreement?

this should at least a put dent in the notion "well, if that was really going on ,so many people know about it ,SOMEONE would have talked.."

how is it hat only a handful of people are talking about the wholesale abuse of the FISA laws other laws and the highest law of the land :rolleyes: the Constitution?

From AP
NSA data hoards (http://www.salon.com/2013/06/11/500000_contractors_can_access_nsa_data_hoards/)

Firms like Booz Allen have army of employees, but only Snowden spoke up

As Tim Shorrock pointed out (http://www.salon.com/2013/06/10/digital_blackwater_meet_the_contractors_who_analyz e_your_personal_data/) as long ago as 2007 (and reminded us in light of the NSA leaks) “about 70 percent of our national intelligence budgets being spent on the private sector.” The AP reported (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/10/nsa-leak-contractors_n_3418876.html?1370919691)Tuesday that nearly 500,000 contractors — employees like whistleblower Edward Snowden — have access to the government’s top secret programs.
Of the 4.9 million people with clearance to access “confidential and secret” government information, 1.1 million, or 21 percent, work for outside contractors, according to a report from Clapper’s office. Of the 1.4 million who have the higher “top secret” access, 483,000, or 34 percent, work for contractors.

A number of writers like Shorrock have highlighted in the past week the vast government contracts and huge sums that play a formative part in expanding state surveillance. That point has been well made. What I want to stress here is simply that 500,000 employees is a lot of people — a lot of people with a lot of access. A lot of people, unlike Snowden, who have chosen to march in step.

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/11/500000_contractors_can_access_nsa_data_hoards/

Snowden mentioned in his interview that he talked to others he worked with about the issues he exposed and said at 1st they agreed, that what they were doing was illegal but they said don't worry about it. As he became more uncomfortable and insistent they told him again 'not to worry' and just go along, LIKE EVERY ON ELSE.

these lines come to my mind
"I can't risk my Job..."
"I was just following orders..."

Snowden is a hero
Russ Tice is a hero
Every whistle blower that has exposed gov't criminal acts is a hero, especially in the light of the fact that they BUCK the system to bring it up and other insiders that could back them up stay silent and cower in fear of the repercussions, which are as we see severe.

the federal gov't is full of traitors and criminals.

And it shows that 10s of thousands of people in and out of the gov't can know a criminal secret FOR YEARS and never say a word. (a word that gets out at least) and the media can ignore it for YEARS.

rationalize as you will.
This is an example people need to consider.
Or just ignore it... as usual.

RFK and MLK were killed by crazed lone gunman, the gov't had nothing to do with it. they said so.
And someone would have talked. And give me all the details why and how and how come

15+ years ago even the thought of we all now KNOW the NSA is doing today, was even on the way , was called " ridiculous tin foil hat conspiracy theory". But today, ho hum, we know it is CONSPIRACY FACT.

Do you really believe that spying on every phone call ,e-mail, tweet etc etc is for your protection?
or at the least, always will be? check and balances got you covered?

is Snowden the one we should be concerned about putting the country in danger?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Over 500,000 contractors have the same top secret access to the NSA board as he did but NONE felt compelled to tell the public of all the illegal and unconstitutional activity. Over a million plus people fed and contractor know of this activity but they didn't say Squat.

WHy? confidentiality agreement?

this should at least a put dent in the notion "well, if that was really going on ,so many people know about it ,SOMEONE would have talked.."

how is it hat only a handful of people are talking about the wholesale abuse of the FISA laws other laws and the highest law of the land :rolleyes: the Constitution?

Snowden mentioned in his interview that he talked to others he worked with about the issues he exposed and said at 1st they agreed, that what they were doing was illegal but they said don't worry about it. As he became more uncomfortable and insistent they told him again 'not to worry' and just go along, LIKE EVERY ON ELSE.

these lines come to my mind
"I can't risk my Job..."
"I was just following orders..."

Snowden is a hero
Russ Tice is a hero
Every whistle blower that has exposed gov't criminal acts is a hero, especially in the light of the fact that they BUCK the system to bring it up and other insiders that could back them up stay silent and cower in fear of the repercussions, which are as we see severe.

the federal gov't is full of traitors and criminals.

And it shows that 10s of thousands of people in and out of the gov't can know a criminal secret FOR YEARS and never say a word. (a word that gets out at least) and the media can ignore it for YEARS.

rationalize as you will.
This is an example people need to consider.
Or just ignore it... as usual.

RFK and MLK were killed by crazed lone gunman, the gov't had nothing to do with it. they said so.
And someone would have talked. And give me all the details why and how and how come

15+ years ago even the thought of we all now KNOW the NSA is doing today, was even on the way , was called " ridiculous tin foil hat conspiracy theory". But today, ho hum, we know it is CONSPIRACY FACT.

Do you really believe that spying on every phone call ,e-mail, tweet etc etc is for your protection?
or at the least, always will be? check and balances got you covered?

is Snowden the one we should be concerned about putting the country in danger? Why? Why nobody talked? Answer= FEAR!!!! WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS TO CITIZENS YOU HAVE LIBERTY , WHEN THE CITIZENS FEAR THE GOVERNMENT YOU HAVE TYRANNY. What we have now is the citizens fearing the government and rightly so. That is because the government has turned on the people. Never more so that now with Obama in charge! If he is not a damn traitor then the word has absolutely no meaning! Most will not admit it but some of us will and will openly speak the truth about the sorry bastard.. One on my good friends pleaded with me last month not to ever mention we were friends when --they- COME TO MARCH ME AWAY. I thought he was only joking but he corrected me on that right quick. You see he has a firm grasp on the corruption and taking over that is going on. I do as well but I'm sworn by personal oath to post the truth. So part of my utter contempt for the people doing the destruction and their little helpers is coming from that sworn oath. The rest is just a part of my natural sunny disposition.-;)-Tyr