PDA

View Full Version : New White House Study Finds… Guns Save Lives!

Jeff
06-30-2013, 07:17 AM
I am guessing Obama didn't want this to go public :laugh: This is a good read and goes on to say that one of Obama's mandatory researches came back to show guns actually save lives

Though statistics prove time and again that disarming a free people leads to more violent crime and the potential for mass government democide, it hasn’t stopped President Barrack Obama and his Congressional entourage from doing everything in their power to make it more difficult for Americans to legally own firearms.

Read more: http://MinutemenNews.com/2013/06/white-house-study-finds-consistently-lower-injury-rates-among-gun-using-crime-victims/#ixzz2XhX8L0py

Marcus Aurelius
06-30-2013, 10:38 AM
A different issue is whether defensive use of guns, however numerous or rare they may be, are effective in preventing injury to the gun wielding crime victim. Studies that directly assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns (i.e., incidents in which a gun was “used” by the crime victim in the sense of attacking or threatening an offender) have found consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self protective strategies.

The NRA has been saying this for years. They should produce a commercial, specifying this information and the fact it came from an Obama executive order.

Voted4Reagan
06-30-2013, 12:09 PM
my brother lives next to Kennesaw Georgia...

They have Mandatory Gun Ownership, and almost ZERO CRIME

Jeff
06-30-2013, 08:10 PM
my brother lives next to Kennesaw Georgia...

They have Mandatory Gun Ownership, and almost ZERO CRIME

I live just over a hour from there and you are exactly right and it has been named one of the safest places to live in the U.S. on many different list and get this it inst but maybe 20 minutes from a area where crime is real bad