PDA

View Full Version : America needs change

Alik Bahshi
06-30-2013, 11:28 AM
Obama stubbornly wants to bring peace to the Middle East. He puts pressure on Israel to resume negotiations with the Palestinians. Until the first election, when Obama became president I predicted the choice of the American people in the article, "America needs change." And immediately after his victory wrote an article about what Obama should do to end the Middle East conflict. The article, "Obama bring back the conscience of America, and save Israel."
I also foresaw Obama's policies toward Israel in a second term as president in the article "Obama - Pragmatism or cowardice." The articles I'm going to put, because I think they illustrate the American policy in the Middle East.This article was written not long before Obama was elected the first president.

America needs change

After a series of presidents that have led to a difficult but brilliant victory in the Cold War, the Americanpeople have allowed himself to relax and chose President Bush. Undoubtedly, thewily peasant look narrowed eyes and a cowboy hat in perfect harmony in the Bush, and certainly in America's standard male attraction, in fact, ready toassume that, despite the age he good rider, but the thing at full gallop with the wind in my ears and the wind blows in the head rider. It seems that Americahas not been yet so the near President George W. Bush. There is no sense tolist it as a policy error, because all of that just did not undertake Bush,ending blunder. However, the two major, in my opinion, is the time to pay attention, because they are so initially miscalculated the foundation on whichthe entire, crumbling before the eyes of evil design of White House policy.
The first point - is condoning policies of Putin's Russia, whose vector is explicitly directed "Back to the empire." Since democracy empire contraindicated, Putin, covering false slogan of struggle against international Islamic terrorism, with the acquiescence of the Bush led a fierce attack on the beginnings of Russian democracy.Totalitarianism rose again on the Russian space. Bush seems to have not realized that he was hooked on security officer friend of Putin. Blood thirsty Chechnya and the recent Russian aggression against Georgia is a consequence ofall the in competent policies of Bush and his administration. The second point - is a completed is regard for Bush's war between Israel and Palestine at the beginning of his tenure and lack of understanding of America's role in the Middle East conflict,which leads to the tragedy of September 11 and the subsequent outbreak of thewar in Afghanistan and Iraq. Bush's America has lost the image of a country of democracy and freedom. Bush is not aware that Democracy can not make the bayonets marines people who do not understand its value. It's like to enter thehouse believing Jew and present as a delicacy roast pig. Such a comparison isillustrated the situation in Iraq. Instead of treating the disease, not itsmanifestation, Bush began to chase Bin Laden in the hope that by killing him,he will put an end to terrorism, the reason that the Arab-Israeli conflict. The fact that Bush is the worst of allthe American presidents do not doubt, but struck another, and exactly what theAmerican people have entrusted him with the fate of the two countries. Bringsto mind the view of Winston Churchill's political naivete of Americans. FromBush was pointless to expect anything worth doing, the best thing he could do -is to do nothing. In general, Americans should be put up before the windows ofthe White House poster "Do not do this Bush" in order to protect theirpresident from another error. America's next president will get the traditional problem of the Arab-Israeli conflict and its solution depends primarily on whether the new occupant of the White House would be willing to fight the Jewish lobby the U.S. Congress. Of the two candidates for this task,in my opinion, more suitable, Barack Obama, as a young and ambitious politician, less bound by any obligations. On the other hand, John McCain has a better understanding of what today's Russia, the imperial policy which shouldnot turn a blind eye and easy on the curtailment of democratic institutions.However, it should be noted that the experienced Joe Biden as vice presidentmay add political baggage of the candidate of the Democratic Party. The need for political change in America requires time and the world situation.

03/11/2008

Voted4Reagan
06-30-2013, 11:54 AM
ALIK BAHSHI... I am offering to debate this with you one on one.

My proposal:

I will take the Position that it is the Arab World that needs to change.

You will take the Position that it United States and the Western Countries that need to change.

Debate to be Moderated by:

JimyNYC
Tyr Ziu Saxnot
Logroller
FJ1200
WiccanLiberal

Each Moderator will review the debate and vote for a winner after 2 weeks.

The debate will be One on One... just you and me...

Do you accept?

hjmick
06-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Change? We got hope and change back in November of 2008. We don't need more, now we just hope we have some change...

Voted4Reagan
06-30-2013, 12:12 PM
According to debate Protocol, as I have set the terms of the debate, you get the opening statement Alik Bahshi.

Do you accept?

Alik Bahshi
06-30-2013, 12:36 PM
ALIK BAHSHI... I am offering to debate this with you one on one.

My proposal:

I will take the Position that it is the Arab World that needs to change.

You will take the Position that it United States and the Western Countries that need to change.

Debate to be Moderated by:

JimyNYC
Tyr Ziu Saxnot
Logroller
FJ1200
WiccanLiberal

Each Moderator will review the debate and vote for a winner after 2 weeks.

The debate will be One on One... just you and me...

Do you accept?

I accept your challenge, but here's the problem, you accused me of plagiarism in the theme "Turkey - Tirk direction or it a terrible word - Pan-Turkism"
[QUOTE = Voted4Reagan; 649549]
"So he is a plagiarist ....

Alik Bahshi

Fair Warning ..... The admins here do not take kindly to copyright violations ... "

However, I think you first need to apologize for the insult, otherwise there is no sense to debate if it is not written by me.

Marcus Aurelius
06-30-2013, 01:52 PM
I accept your challenge, but here's the problem, you accused me of plagiarism in the theme "Turkey - Tirk direction or it a terrible word - Pan-Turkism"

Alik Bahshi

Fair Warning ..... The admins here do not take kindly to copyright violations ... "

However, I think you first need to apologize for the insult, otherwise there is no sense to debate if it is not written by me.

Translation: You were mean to me so I don wanna play wif you no more.

aboutime
06-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Translation: You were mean to me so I don wanna play wif you no more.

Marcus. No. That's not what the translation is. More like this....
"I'm gonna ignore everything you say, and just ramble on. Pretending only I have the facts!"

Voted4Reagan
06-30-2013, 06:25 PM

Alik Bahshi

Okay...deal... my apologies...

Now....I will set it up in the one on one section.

jimnyc
06-30-2013, 07:09 PM
The debate as requested has been started here - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41629-Arab-World-or-America-who-needs-to-change

Voted4Reagan
06-30-2013, 08:41 PM
I await my opponents opening remarks.

Alik Bahshi
06-30-2013, 10:34 PM
Okay...deal... my apologies...

Now....I will set it up in the one on one section.

O.K. Let's get started.