PDA

View Full Version : Syrian rebels beheads bishop François Murad

Voted4Reagan
06-30-2013, 09:42 PM
****WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC*****
**VIDEO SHOWS ACTUAL MURDER OF BISHOP MURAD**

Followers of Yusuf 'Abdullah al-Qaradawi behead 3 people including a Catholic Bishop.

Qaradawi is the spiritual leader of the rebels in Syria.

Jafar Supports Qaradawi.

<iframe src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=a80f980747d0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Marcus Aurelius
06-30-2013, 10:24 PM
It's okay. They weren't 'really' Muslims, because beheading isn't done by Muslims. Ask Jahil.

jafar00
07-01-2013, 01:40 AM
Not condoning this terrible video but it is worth mentioning the murderers are not Syrian and can barely speak Arabic and when they do it is classic Arabic which is akin to a foreigner speaking Shakespearean English.

I hope the Syrians turn their guns on Al Nusra at the end like the Iraqis did with Al Qaeda and I hope the war ends soon. 80k dead is not a small number. 27x 9/11 to put it into perspective.

jafar00
07-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Oh, and as if it will make a difference I should point out that attacking clergy in Churches is illegal according to Islamic rules of warfare.

During his life, Muhammad gave various injunctions to his forces and adopted practices toward the conduct of war. The most important of these were summarized by Muhammad's companion and first Caliph (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliph), Abu Bakr (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr), in the form of ten rules for the Muslim army (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashidun_army):[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence#cite_note-Zuhur-7)

<tbody>

O people! I charge you with ten rules; learn them well!
Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence#cite_note-Zuhur-7)

</tbody>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence

jimnyc
07-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Only demented animals would slice off a persons head while screaming about how great God is.

Voted4Reagan
07-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Oh, and as if it will make a difference I should point out that attacking clergy in Churches is illegal according to Islamic rules of warfare.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence

Funny... you quoted that from Wikipedia and not the Quran.

Another interesting point is that you say they are not Syrians.. well... they are Muslims fighting to overthrow the head of the Syrian Government at the Urging of Yusuf Qaradawi... a man you support.

So much for Muslims following the Quran....

Marcus Aurelius
07-01-2013, 09:22 AM

Another interesting point is that you say they are not Syrians.. well... they are Muslims fighting to overthrow the head of the Syrian Government at the Urging of Yusuf Qaradawi... a man you support.

Not funny, typical. Jahil only quotes from the Qur'aan when it agrees with him. When it doesn't, and someone else quotes the Qur'aan, Jahil says that particular passage was only meant for that specific incident, and not a model moving forward. After all, who knows more about Islam? Some old book, or Jahil?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Only demented animals would slice off a persons head while screaming about how great God is. That's who Obama supports and wants to arm over there folks. Every GD one of the fffing vermin should be shot down like the GD murdering ffing dogs they are! I'll volunteer to do it myself with my own weapons and ammo! You people need to understand that's coming here someday. No, don't shake you damn head its in the damn plan, the Obama plan. You think the damn scum here are any better? Stop being so GD stupid and gullible ! Muslims are muslims or don't you people get that? American muslims when called to do that will readily do that just as those scum did. When in control this is how demented and evil they act. Those of you to squeamish to watch the video and condemn Islam for it deserve to get exactly what they will give you IMHO. Anybody too damn dumb to buy weapons and ammo to defend their own family will someday see their error! I bought enough to wage a small war because my parents taught me that preparation is the key to both success and survival. What, you think American muslims are ever so special and so above being human? They are not and we have plenty of them here already teaching that crap and wanting to do that to all of us non-believers. Check out how those people have had automatic immigration visa approvals to come here for decades. Then ask yourself why that automatic approval and number of approved requests was stepped up after 911.... Too damn squeamish to watch the video don't reply to me !!! -Tyr

aboutime
07-01-2013, 01:46 PM
Why do we keep responding to jafar? Seems to me. Every time I, or anyone else feels a need to respond to his FILTH, disguised as a member of a Loving, Peaceful religion. We add more ammunition to his endless Hateful Attempts to play on us...as his intentions actually are.'

Personally. Until jafar decides to leave his filth, lies, and hatred for all of us somewhere else.

HE IS SCUM. Part of the SCUM of the EARTH shown in that video...killing in the name of a God that only exists in their hate filled, empty heads.

Voted4Reagan
07-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Take a look folks...

This is the face of the Catholic Bishop who was dragged from his church and Murdered by Radical Muslims in Syria.

A man who dedicated his life to peace.

Look at it and see what The Jihadists fear....http://syriareport.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/murad.jpg

revelarts
07-01-2013, 05:34 PM
So is congress going to send money and new Swords and axs for the Syrian rebels?
maybe just blade sharpening equipment. And NATO -lead from behind- air support to bomb that mean ol Asad who allowed Christians and Muslims to live in peace. at no beheading.

what wrong with this picture

.. US SENATORS John McCain and Lindsey Graham address a news conference in Jerusalem, 30 June 2013. Photo: STEVE LINDE

Two ranking Republican members of the US Senate Armed Services Committee urged the Obama administration on Sunday evening to take “decisive” action against the Assad regime in Syria.

Senators John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina spoke at a news conference in Jerusalem after meeting with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders.
<label id="relatedArticlesTitle"> Related: </label>

McCain says he can identify 'good guys' in Syria (http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/McCain-confident-he-can-identify-good-guys-in-Syria-314811)

Rice slams UN Security Council's failure on Syria (http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Rice-slams-UNs-failure-in-Syria-317752)

Graham said while they supported US Secretary of State John Kerry’s efforts to jump-start peace (http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Kerry-returns-to-Israel-for-talks-with-PM-after-Abbas-meeting-318130) talks between Israel and the Palestinians, the Syrian civil war was much more of a pressing issue, because if it is not dealt with, “the whole region is going down.”
“To me, we’re having misplaced priorities here,” Graham warned. “The peace process is important, but Syria is literally blowing apart: 100,000 dead.”
Both Graham and McCain dismissed a proposal for an international conference on the crisis.
“No one believes that [President] Bashar Assad will agree to leave power when he’s on the winning side,” said McCain, who visited Syria in late May. “Some of us have suggested that this conference take place in Munich rather than Geneva.”
“The idea of sitting down with the Russians and the Iranians, and expecting Assad to leave when he’s winning, to me makes no sense,” Graham added. “I would urge that the same focus we’re spending on trying to restart the peace process, we should spending our time trying to stop the slaughter in Syria. And when we say as a nation, our president says ‘Assad must go,’ we need to prove to people we mean it. And when our president said, ‘The use of chemical weapons is a red line,’ well that red line has been crossed. I would just urge the administration to focus on Syria, because if you don’t get this right soon, the whole region is going down.”

McCain slammed the Obama administration for exhibiting a lack of leadership in the region.
“We appreciate the efforts that our allies continue to make in the region, but we clearly see a region in turmoil, an example being the massive protests in Cairo today,” he said. “It requires American leadership in every instance and we are disappointed that there is an absence of American leadership.”
Asked by The Jerusalem Post what he meant, McCain elaborated: “We see Hezbollah with as many as 5,000 troops in Syria, we see Russian equipment falling in on a daily basis, we see the Iranian Revolutionary Guards providing training equipment, boots and troops on the ground.
[B]“Meanwhile, the freedom fighters :eek::salute:have only light weapons,”http://survivalcraftwp7.wikispaces.com/file/view/Wooden%20Machete.png/397118204/Wooden%20Machete.png he continued. “It is an unfair fight. So what we want to see is the declaration of a no-fly zone. We can take out their runways and negate their air power using Patriot missile batteries close to the no-fly zone and provide the weapons that they really need. AK-47s don’t do very well against tanks. They need anti-tank and anti-air weapons. That’s what I mean by American leadership.”
http://www.jpost.com/International/Top-Republican-senators-urge-Obama-to-intervene-in-Syria-318276

This is Treason.

aboutime
07-01-2013, 06:05 PM
So is congress going to send money and new Swords and axs for the Syrian rebels?
maybe just blade sharpening equipment. And NATO -lead from behind- air support to bomb that mean ol Asad who allowed Christians and Muslims to live in peace. at no beheading.

what wrong with this picture

This is Treason.

If Americans actually had any idea what the meaning of the word "BETRAYAL" meant. They only need to wake-up, for just a second to see it being perpetrated on The United States of America.....in person.

jafar00
07-01-2013, 06:29 PM

Those rules are not in the Qur'aan in such convenient form. The quote on the wiki (convenient link) is correct and from a Hadith.

The closest Qur'aan verse to the OP would be..

For had it not been for Allah's repelling some men by means of others, cloisters and churches and oratories and mosques, wherein the name of Allah is oft mentioned, would assuredly have been pulled down. (22:40)

ie.. Do not attack places of worship or those sheltering inside them.

All I can say is after listening to the video, these people are not talking Syrian. They are using classical arabic (non native speakers) and I also heard some non arabic foreign language possibly turk or russian that they were whispering to themselves.

Exactly. They are not.

Take a look folks...

This is the face of the Catholic Bishop who was dragged from his church and Murdered by Radical Muslims in Syria.

A man who dedicated his life to peace.

Look at it and see what The Jihadists fear....http://syriareport.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/murad.jpg

I do not concur. The murderers were going against Islam so I wouldn't call them Muslims at all. They have strayed too far from the Islamic path.

hjmick
07-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Your tax dollars at work...

Drummond
07-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Yusuf Al-Qaradawi ? Curious. I know that name from my part of the world. If it's the same one - I'm taking it he is ? - he's EGYPTIAN.

He received support from an ex-London mayor (and Leftie) called Ken Livingstone.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4165691.stm

Egyptian-born Yusuf Al-Qaradawi has been criticised for condoning suicide bombings and having anti-Semitic and homophobic views.

The Mayor of London acknowledged that he and the cleric would not see eye-to-eye on Lesbian and Gay views.

But he said engaging with Dr Qaradawi would help enhance relations between the West and the Muslim religion.

Mr Livingstone told a press conference on Tuesday: "When you get a progressive figure who is moving that religion in the correct direction you engage and you develop it.

Mr Livingstone caused controversy when he embraced the cleric at a meeting in City Hall in July.

Leader of the London Assembly Conservatives Bob Neill condemned Mr Livingstone's support for the cleric.

He said: "He is the type of man Mr Livingstone should, like us, be condemning not cosying up to. It's utterly unacceptable."

It evidently IS him ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22741588

Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, an Egyptian Islamist based in Qatar, told a rally in Doha that every Sunni capable of fighting should support the rebels.

He also claimed Iran and the Lebanese Shia group Hezbollah, Mr Assad's main allies, wanted to exterminate Sunnis.

His call came as fighting continued for the control of the key town of Qusair.

Jafar does his standard 'They are not Islamic' sanitising. Yet, Qaradawi is well known in my part of the world as (some repeatedly claim) a 'respected' Muslim cleric. Some of our own Left wingers like him.

We see where it leads.

And Jafar 'sanitises' some more ...

Voted4Reagan
07-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Those rules are not in the Qur'aan in such convenient form. The quote on the wiki (convenient link) is correct and from a Hadith.

The closest Qur'aan verse to the OP would be..

For had it not been for Allah's repelling some men by means of others, cloisters and churches and oratories and mosques, wherein the name of Allah is oft mentioned, would assuredly have been pulled down. (22:40)

ie.. Do not attack places of worship or those sheltering inside them.

All I can say is after listening to the video, these people are not talking Syrian. They are using classical arabic (non native speakers) and I also heard some non arabic foreign language possibly turk or russian that they were whispering to themselves.

Exactly. They are not.

I do not concur. The murderers were going against Islam so I wouldn't call them Muslims at all. They have strayed too far from the Islamic path.

And you support Qaradawi... the Spiritual leader of al-Nusra... a confirmed terrorist group...

Your support sanctions these actions...

Marcus Aurelius
07-01-2013, 07:36 PM

Guess what the official language of Syria is, dumb ass... Arabic.

Drummond
07-01-2013, 07:44 PM

Probably what's really involved is some form of different dialect, which Jafar is hyping up to try and add to his sanitising agenda.

Qaradawi is himself Egyptian. Maybe some of his followers don't happen to come from Syria, but they've moved into the area in the hope of maximising the savagery.

Regardless, they're all Arabs, all Muslims, whose guiding light is a MUSLIM CLERIC known internationally for his promotion of Islam.

Unless Jafar personally assures us otherwise, 'of course' ....

aboutime
07-01-2013, 07:55 PM

Marcus. I believe I have figured-out jafar's problem. Everyone he knows calls each other Dumb Ass. So he thinks you are
complimenting him when you call him that. Try Scumbag. See if that rings any bells for jafar.

jafar00
07-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Probably what's really involved is some form of different dialect, which Jafar is hyping up to try and add to his sanitising agenda.

Qaradawi is himself Egyptian. Maybe some of his followers don't happen to come from Syria, but they've moved into the area in the hope of maximising the savagery.

Regardless, they're all Arabs, all Muslims, whose guiding light is a MUSLIM CLERIC known internationally for his promotion of Islam.

Unless Jafar personally assures us otherwise, 'of course' ....

Are you saying Qaradawi is responsible for the revolution and for Al Nusra getting involved? Spare me.

Marcus Aurelius
07-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Are you saying Qaradawi is responsible for the revolution and for Al Nusra getting involved? Spare me.

you tried to claim they were not speaking' Syrian', but Arabic, and that made the video suspect. I proved that they SHOULD have been speaking Arabic, as that is the Syrian official language.

You ignored it.

You're a pathetic fraud.

logroller
07-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Not condoning this terrible video but it is worth mentioning the murderers are not Syrian and can barely speak Arabic and when they do it is classic Arabic which is akin to a foreigner speaking Shakespearean English.

I hope the Syrians turn their guns on Al Nusra at the end like the Iraqis did with Al Qaeda and I hope the war ends soon. 80k dead is not a small number. 27x 9/11 to put it into perspective.

In your opinion, what inspires al nusra to murder a priest?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-02-2013, 09:46 AM

Unless Jafar personally assures us otherwise, 'of course' .... I presume that Jafar watched the gruesome video and then made his comments. For him to watch that then make those comments as akin to any of us being able to hav watched in real time back when the Nazi's SCUM were exterminating the Jews and then EXCUSE IT just saying, "but they aren't real NAZI'S"!!! The damn point is they were real Nazis and those are damn real muslims! De nile is not just a river in Egypt. -Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
07-02-2013, 09:51 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jafar00 http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=649721#post649721)

Anything EXCEPT Islam, because Islam is a religion of peace, and no 'real' Muslim would ever hurt anyone, ever. [end sarcasm]

pete311
07-02-2013, 11:59 AM
i watched it and feel very ill. i am sad for humanity

Voted4Reagan
07-02-2013, 01:53 PM
i watched it and feel very ill. i am sad for humanity

As are we all Pete...

It's why we have to stay out of Syria... To arm these animals with heavy weapons assures those weapons will be used against us.

I feel sad also...We haven't learned from past mistakes.

aboutime
07-02-2013, 02:08 PM
As are we all Pete...

It's why we have to stay out of Syria... To arm these animals with heavy weapons assures those weapons will be used against us.

I feel sad also...We haven't learned from past mistakes.

V4R. Can anyone who is capable of actually thinking reasonably now have any question, as to the real intentions, and support Obama aims to display to the rest of the World...by offering, and giving AID and COMFORT to the rebels in Syria???

All anyone needs to remember, or be reminded about is....What aid did the U.S. Give to Iraq during the Afghanistan war? And...HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR US????

Drummond
07-02-2013, 02:35 PM
I presume that Jafar watched the gruesome video and then made his comments. For him to watch that then make those comments as akin to any of us being able to hav watched in real time back when the Nazi's SCUM were exterminating the Jews and then EXCUSE IT just saying, "but they aren't real NAZI'S"!!! The damn point is they were real Nazis and those are damn real muslims! De nile is not just a river in Egypt. -Tyr:clap::clap::clap:

Drummond
07-02-2013, 02:54 PM

I'm not sure this is worth an answer.

But I am saying that Qaradawi is a Muslim cleric with a substantial following, and those involved, as was pointed out from the beginning, are followers of his.

Indeed, doesn't Qaradawi have a following that comes out of broadcasts he makes on Al Jazeera ? Something in the region of SIXTY MILLION viewers watch his stuff, I understand. [... that'll be the NON Muslim Al Jazeera, but 'of course' ...]

And what 'stuff' might he be treating his viewers to, I wonder ?

Well ... there are mixed reports about him. His message was sufficiently SEEMINGLY palatable for our London mayor, Ken Livingstone (.. remember him, Jafar ?) to go out of his way to be supportive of him.

But still, to be found from Wikipedia, is THIS ... a prayer Qaradawi is reported to have said. This in early 2009, during the Gaza war, and broadcast by Al Jazeera ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qaradawi

Oh Allah, take your enemies, the enemies of Islam. Oh Allah, take the Jews, the treacherous aggressors. Oh Allah, take this profligate, cunning, arrogant band of people. Oh Allah, they have spread much tyranny and corruption in the land. Pour Your wrath upon them, oh our God. Lie in wait for them. Oh Allah, You annihilated the people of Thamoud (Sodom) at the hand of a tyrant, and You annihilated the people of 'Aad with a fierce, icy gale, and You destroyed the Pharaoh and his soldiers – oh Allah, take this oppressive, tyrannical band of people. Oh Allah, take this oppressive, Jewish Zionist band of people. Oh Allah, do not spare a single one of them. Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them, down to the very last one

Perhaps you heartily approve, Jafar ? H'mm ? It's OK .. if you admit you do, I have my barf bag ready ..

Clearly this creep can't get enough of slaughtering people. So is it any wonder that his supporters do what they do ?

And remember, Jafar, to say that Qaradawi is NOT a Muslim .. despite his being a Muslim cleric of international 'standing' who prays hate messages, he hopes, directly TO ALLAH, and watched by MILLIONS OF MUSLIM DEVOTEES .. !!

aboutime
07-02-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm not sure this is worth an answer.

But I am saying that Qaradawi is a Muslim cleric with a substantial following, and those involved, as was pointed out from the beginning, are followers of his.

Indeed, doesn't Qaradawi have a following that comes out of broadcasts he makes on Al Jazeera ? Something in the region of SIXTY MILLION viewers watch his stuff, I understand. [... that'll be the NON Muslim Al Jazeera, but 'of course' ...]

And what 'stuff' might he be treating his viewers to, I wonder ?

Well ... there are mixed reports about him. His message was sufficiently SEEMINGLY palatable for our London mayor, Ken Livingstone (.. remember him, Jafar ?) to go out of his way to be supportive of him.

But still, to be found from Wikipedia, is THIS ... a prayer Qaradawi is reported to have said. This in early 2009, during the Gaza war, and broadcast by Al Jazeera ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qaradawi

Perhaps you heartily approve, Jafar ? H'mm ? It's OK .. if you admit you do, I have my barf bag ready ..

Clearly this creep can't get enough of slaughtering people. So is it any wonder that his supporters do what they do ?

And remember, Jafar, to say that Qaradawi is NOT a Muslim .. despite his being a Muslim cleric of international 'standing' who prays hate messages, he hopes, directly TO ALLAH, and watched by MILLIONS OF MUSLIM DEVOTEES .. !!

Sir Drummond. Fan clubs, and followers often emulate, praise, and honor those they follow so closely. Qaradawi is the OPRAH of the
Al Jazeera League of Hatred, and Stupidity.

jafar00
07-02-2013, 04:24 PM

Satan.

red state
07-02-2013, 05:59 PM
So...with that thorough and well thought out answer of "SATAN", are you suggesting that Satan is prevalent in MOST muSLUM countries where most of the world's aggression [from muSLUMS towards non-muSLUM ideals and non-muSLUM religions] comes from?

Would you also say that only 5% - 10% muSLUMS are actually muSLUMS? If I went by what you continually defend as not being real muSLUMS and what you describe as REAL muSLUMs, I'd be inclined to agree with that percentile with the exception that I am fairly certain of the REAL "JAFAR-TYPE muSLUMS" who do no wrong, are perfect citizens and love everyone making up only 1%. The sad thing is, we never see or hear from these VERY low percentile of REAL muSLUMS who condemn these terrible acts of "SATAN". Satan really knew what he was doing when he called himself MITHRA and also ALLAH. Why....that slick old devil even kept his logo over the years so that he wouldn't have to re-print a bunch of business cards.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4997710849772122&pid=15.1 Yep.....same old logo!!!
and, SADLY, we'll one day see a flag that is much like this one http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4515570788861765&pid=15.1

Because of the SOB below:

http://www.ifreelance.com/graphics/handlers/sampleimage.ashx?v=1&id=211188&si=1&sv=1&mw=695&mh=500&rmc=35

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-02-2013, 06:12 PM
So...with that thorough and well thought out answer of "SATAN", are you suggesting that Satan is prevalent in MOST muSLUM countries where most of the world's aggression [from muSLUMS towards non-muSLUM ideals and non-muSLUM religions] comes from?

Would you also say that only 5% - 10% muSLUMS are actually muSLUMS? If I went by what you continually defend as not being real muSLUMS and what you describe as REAL muSLUMs, I'd be inclined to agree with that percentile with the exception that I am fairly certain of the REAL "JAFAR-TYPE muSLUMS" who do no wrong, are perfect citizens and love everyone making up only 1%. The sad thing is, we never see or hear from these VERY low percentile of REAL muSLUMS who condemn these terrible acts of "SATAN". Satan really knew what he was doing when he called himself MITHRA and also ALLAH. Why....that slick old devil even kept his logo over the years so that he wouldn't have to re-print a bunch of business cards.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4997710849772122&pid=15.1 Yep.....same old logo!!!
and, SADLY, we'll one day see a flag that is much like this one http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4515570788861765&pid=15.1

Because of the SOB below:

http://www.ifreelance.com/graphics/handlers/sampleimage.ashx?v=1&id=211188&si=1&sv=1&mw=695&mh=500&rmc=35 :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap:Next time, don't hold back amigo !!!! Ha... --------:beer: :salute:---:gunner3:

Voted4Reagan
07-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Satan.

and Qaradawi just relays the Message......

Got it...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-02-2013, 06:28 PM
and Qaradawi just relays the Message......

Got it... EEEEEEE---ZZZZZactly.... :beer:--Tyr

Robert A Whit
07-02-2013, 06:39 PM

Where do you think the murderers came from?

Robert A Whit
07-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Beating up Jafir over this is BS.

I don't want to name my friend the member who said that, but can't we all get off Jafirs ass and think of Qaradawi as we think of Jim Jones who presided over the murder of way over 3 men?

red state
07-02-2013, 07:24 PM
WHAT!? If a dog barks while men are speaking....it is perfectly fine to scold or "scawd" the dog so that the men can continue to speak.

Forgive the Southern Draw but I simply had to put a reference on that word to give it TRUE meaning to those of us from the South. Look, RAW....Jafar can either come to terms or expect to be scalded.

red state
07-02-2013, 07:30 PM
RAW....That sort of "get-a-long" "GO-A-LONG" mentality has to stop. Jafar knows exactly what he's doing and if he's hungry for the outcome he usually gets for spreading that crap...I'm not gonna make a crap sandwich out of it and eat it! I'm gonna give jafar what he seems to want (abuse). I'd try TRUTH but I could see that truth was something alien to jafar. Even a dog knows when to keep his tail away from the rocker....if he's a smart DAWG. Again, sorry for the Southern Draw but there's a HUGE difference between a dog and a DAWG.

Robert A Whit
07-02-2013, 07:53 PM
WHAT!? If a dog barks while men are speaking....it is perfectly fine to scold or "scawd" the dog so that the men can continue to speak.

Forgive the Southern Draw but I simply had to put a reference on that word to give it TRUE meaning to those of us from the South. Look, RAW....Jafar can either come to terms or expect to be scalded.

So all Catholics are to blame due to what some of the men do to young boys? And leaders of the church no less?

Jafir denounces this barbarian practice.

Robert A Whit
07-02-2013, 07:55 PM
I have long noticed that under half a dozen posters love to abuse other posters. Jafir is always polite and takes shit he does not deserve.

The man denounces these evil barbarian practices. Don't know how he may be more clear.

logroller
07-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Satan.
Yet they give praise to Allah; which begs the question: Is Allah satan?

Marcus Aurelius
07-02-2013, 08:07 PM
I have long noticed that under half a dozen posters love to abuse other posters. Jafir is always polite and takes shit he does not deserve.

The man denounces these evil barbarian practices. Don't know how he may be more clear.

And we have long noticed your command of fact in posting is, suspect, at the least.

The difference here is that Jahil claims the Muslims that commit horrible acts 'are not really Muslims'. I am unaware of anyone here who claimed that priests who abused children were not 'really' priests.

Robert A Whit
07-02-2013, 08:10 PM

Jafar keeps telling us that those criminals are just the minority.

Those he says are not true Muslims.

Same as the problem the Catholics have with molesting young boys. We don't lay all the blame on Catholics.

red state
07-02-2013, 11:59 PM
You know, RAW, I have actually agreed with you on a number of occasions but you are WAY off in left field on this one and I'm going to start reading all of your posts extra careful from now on. Your posts above are exactly what I needed in understanding why others have treated you with disrespect and as if you were some sort of a nut. In this case, I'd have to concur (respectfully of course).

You continue to use words such as (SOME) and (MINORITY) and I would like to agree that these words go well with this topic.....only your use of them are out of context. It is true that (SOME) priests have abused the people's trust and a (MINORITY) of priests seem to have committed this horrible betrayal of a youth under their watch BUT they have neither killed anyone NOR have they acted as a SUPER MAJORITY in committing whatever crime you wish to throw at them. I'm not Catholic and I truly disagree with their doctrine with a purple passion but I have many friends and clients who are and ALL of them have proven to be the best of people so don't you dare compare them to the hate filled, backward womanizers of iSLUM. As for Jafar being polite....a polite lie is just as vile as an aggressive one and what I said earlier stands. In all due respect, if you like yours on rye.....have at it but don't expect us to dig in.

logroller
07-03-2013, 12:07 AM

Same as the problem the Catholics have with molesting young boys. We don't lay all the blame on Catholics.
Statistically speaking, so far # of muslims murdering people/ # of muslims; they are a minority. What's troubling is the number of murders taking taking place in the name of Islam/Allah/jihad etc / # of murders taking place in the name of all religions. I'm curious why that is, from the perspective of a Muslim. I mean, there's a bunch of murders committed in the name of greed, more than by terrorists fwiw; but I understand greed. I understand the motive. It doesn't make it any better/worse than jihadi related murders but I understand that motive. I do not understand killing in the name of religion, be it satan or otherwise. I honestly want to know what the big deal is, because i believe that, in order to change something, it must first be understood. If, in the end, i reaches impasse, at least ill know where they're coming from and that will make it easier to defeat them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Statistically speaking, so far # of muslims murdering people/ # of muslims; they are a minority. What's troubling is the number of murders taking taking place in the name of Islam/Allah/jihad etc / # of murders taking place in the name of all religions. I'm curious why that is, from the perspective of a Muslim. I mean, there's a bunch of murders committed in the name of greed, more than by terrorists fwiw; but I understand greed. I understand the motive. It doesn't make it any better/worse than jihadi related murders but I understand that motive. I do not understand killing in the name of religion, be it satan or otherwise. I honestly want to know what the big deal is, because i believe that, in order to change something, it must first be understood. If, in the end, i reaches impasse, at least ill know where they're coming from and that will make it easier to defeat them. Short and sweet of it is , Islam and it's foundation is evil. In its foundation man has total dominance over woman which includes ownership of woman. In its foundation human life is declared to be totally worthless unless it adheres to the religion. In its foundation executing for trivial transgressions is not only allowed but commanded!! -Tyr

Drummond
07-08-2013, 12:40 PM

Granted, Jafar's language is polite.

But it pays to look beyond that. For example, Marcus's observations are spot on. And for me, a big contradiction can be found between, on the one hand, Jafar's distancing from terrorists generally, yet ongoing and unwavering SUPPORT for Hamas !!!

This might make sense if Hamas never engaged in terrorism, but everyone knows that they do. From strapping bombs on kids, to firing hundreds of rockets in Israel's direction, they are every bit as bad as Al Qaeda, in my book. Yet, Jafar's support is STILL unwavering.

And have you ever known Jafar to find a kind word for Israel ?? I challenged him on that once, and he admitted he'd never been supportive of Israel, here, over anything. More .. recently, he posted a series of posts indicating his rejection of the, I quote him, 'fairy tale' figures of how many were killed in the Holocaust.

These things speak for themselves.

aboutime
07-08-2013, 01:48 PM

Comparing Terrorist Muslims to Catholics Robert?

And you honestly believe all of us will naturally, just totally agree with such a comparison as Educated, and American?

The least you could have done, if you wished to not insult millions of Americans who just happen to be Catholic would be..

STFU!

jafar00
07-08-2013, 04:33 PM

If they said praise Jesus, would you say Jesus is satan?

Granted, Jafar's language is polite.

But it pays to look beyond that. For example, Marcus's observations are spot on. And for me, a big contradiction can be found between, on the one hand, Jafar's distancing from terrorists generally, yet ongoing and unwavering SUPPORT for Hamas !!!

This might make sense if Hamas never engaged in terrorism, but everyone knows that they do. From strapping bombs on kids, to firing hundreds of rockets in Israel's direction, they are every bit as bad as Al Qaeda, in my book. Yet, Jafar's support is STILL unwavering.

And have you ever known Jafar to find a kind word for Israel ?? I challenged him on that once, and he admitted he'd never been supportive of Israel, here, over anything. More .. recently, he posted a series of posts indicating his rejection of the, I quote him, 'fairy tale' figures of how many were killed in the Holocaust.

These things speak for themselves.

So I'm not allowed to be opposed to apartheid and state terrorism?

revelarts
07-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Statistically speaking, so far # of muslims murdering people/ # of muslims; they are a minority. What's troubling is the number of murders taking taking place in the name of Islam/Allah/jihad etc / # of murders taking place in the name of all religions. I'm curious why that is, from the perspective of a Muslim. I mean, there's a bunch of murders committed in the name of greed, more than by terrorists fwiw; but I understand greed. I understand the motive. It doesn't make it any better/worse than jihadi related murders but I understand that motive. I do not understand killing in the name of religion, be it satan or otherwise. I honestly want to know what the big deal is, because i believe that, in order to change something, it must first be understood. If, in the end, i reaches impasse, at least ill know where they're coming from and that will make it easier to defeat them.

People have various world views and some are more religion based than others. The content of the world view, religious or otherwise, defines the motive for killing. The Communist Chinese "purged" their country to make it better. That was a "belief" as much as any religion. the question comes whether what people believe about the world and what will make it better is based on lies or on love and truth. All religions are NOT basically the same. despite the propaganda. the devil is in the details.

There's no religion or creed or political belief that's all lies or all evil. (except maybe satanism, some cults and ancient pagans, like the Aztec, but even those entices to evil by promising them "good") But the fact is some are based on more lies and more harmful than others. And the problem is even a little lie can kill you. It's the grace of God that we do as well as we do.

Jafar mentions often that it's not "Real Islam" that kills. well thankfully it may not be real Islam for the majority circa 20th 21th century. but Islam was founded with killing of infidels and conquest. And has MANY religious text that , if taken at face value today, do encourage murder and the complete take over of the world with the subjection of all mankind to Islam... or else.

If someone where to try to make the same charge of Judaism, you can't. Even if one wants to say they slaughtered people to get Israel during the days of Moses. At the very least you'd have to admit that they only had/have a small geographic boundary where the acts were sanctioned to dwell and believe.

Christians have ZERO mandate to kill for our faith. ZERO.
the Amish and some others take it even farther and say there's a positive command NEVER to kill.

There are some Asian religions that are pacifist as well. But there are also some Asian Death Cults.

The communist believed they needed to purge the bourgeois dogs. That economic BELIEF about reality made them feel morally compelled to "revolution" and murder.

Some satanist believe they get power from the death/murder of others.

Understanding what people believe helps, but it doesn't solve the problem. Pointing people to the truth and love is what can change the pattern of killing . And by God's grace replace the lying portions of the various creeds, doctrines, political views and prejudices.

There is such a thing as bad religion, the cure is true faith in the loving God.
Who promotes the worth of every human life and soul. REGARDLESS of their beliefs. And only implores people to true faith, but never demands it.
(Atheism ends with nothing having value, including human life.)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-08-2013, 05:39 PM

The man denounces these evil barbarian practices. Don't know how he may be more clear. I could agree with much of that --IF-- Jafar was not an admittedly open and strong supporter of Hamas. I catch myself thinking Jafar a principled man often and perhaps he is . Yet he has adopted and immersed himself into a religion that seeks to enslave all mankind into its delusion. How you overlook that fact mystifies me . Hamas engages in those evil ,barbarian practices Hoss. Yet he supports them. PERHAPS YOU'D BE BETTER SERVED ADDING IN ALL THE APPLES BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO BAKE THE PIE!! Let's cut to the chase shall we? Do I think Jafar himself is a bad guy , a radical murdering bastard?--NO. HOWEVER, AS A TRUE MUSLIM (WHICH I BELIEVE HE TRULY IS) HE HAS BELIEFS THAT ARE EXACTLY OPPOSITE AS ARE THOSE OF CHRISTIANITY. Whit the two do not square. And he himself does not try to make them square, so why do you now try to do just that?? -Tyr

Drummond
07-08-2013, 06:43 PM
So I'm not allowed to be opposed to apartheid and state terrorism?

YES, you're allowed to be opposed to Hamas all you want !!!

The problem is, you aren't. And to be credible .. you surely need to be.

revelarts
07-09-2013, 02:09 PM
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/msA35ATXol8?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

Nobel Peace Prize winner from Europe mentions meeting a muslim Iman in a refegee camp, who, while in Syria, was taken from his mosque after protesting some violence of the rebels in his area.
he was taken, tortured for days, his ear cut off , his neck cut and then left for dead.
The Iman said the rebels "are not real Muslims".

And She repeats what we know,
that the rebels are foreign jihadist armed, funded by the west.

jafar00
07-09-2013, 02:15 PM
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/msA35ATXol8?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

Nobel Peace Prize winner from Europe mentions meeting a muslim Iman in a refegee camp, who, while in Syria, was taken from his mosque after protesting some violence of the rebels in his area.
he was taken, tortured for days, his ear cut off , his neck cut and then left for dead.
The Iman said the rebels "are not real Muslims".

And She repeats what we know,
that the rebels are foreign jihadist armed, funded by the west.

Taking someone sheltered in a place of worship (that includes Churches and Synagogues) is a clear and direct violation of Islamic law. The Imam is correct.

logroller
07-09-2013, 02:55 PM
If they said praise Jesus, would you say Jesus is satan?

I'm not the one who said it was satan in the first place, you were. But even it were the case that chants of praise Jesus accompanied the act, I would consider the full extent of the situation before drawing conclusions. However, the case before us here, and indeed the overwhelming majority of such incidents of religious hatred are committed by Muslims.

jafar00
07-09-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm not the one who said it was satan in the first place, you were. But even it were the case that chants of praise Jesus accompanied the act, I would consider the full extent of the situation before drawing conclusions. However, the case before us here, and indeed the overwhelming majority of such incidents of religious hatred are committed by Muslims.

I guess you would still place the blame on Muslims if they said "all hail shiva" or "yankee doodle dandy!". The fact is wherever there is a warzone, sick people crop up and perform the most heinous of crimes. In the OP is one such example. There is absolutely nothing in Islam to support what was done here. On the contrary, Islam has much to say against it. These perps are burning in hell for sure and the priest could quite possibly be sitting in paradise laughing down at them.

Drummond
07-09-2013, 07:24 PM
I guess you would still place the blame on Muslims if they said "all hail shiva" or "yankee doodle dandy!". The fact is wherever there is a warzone, sick people crop up and perform the most heinous of crimes. In the OP is one such example. There is absolutely nothing in Islam to support what was done here. On the contrary, Islam has much to say against it. These perps are burning in hell for sure and the priest could quite possibly be sitting in paradise laughing down at them.

BUT, despite your efforts at sanitising Islam, Jafar, the fact is that THIS remains true ...

... and indeed the overwhelming majority of such incidents of religious hatred are committed by Muslims

If you're correct about Islam, how do you explain that all away ?

And please, while you're at it, tell us all about Hamas's 'merciful' behaviour towards its chosen enemies....

revelarts
07-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Jafar,
I for one don't completely discount some of your points. There's NO Doubt that the overwhelming number of Muslims are NOT trying to kill U.S. citizens. or others for that matter.
However there is a very active group of self-proclaimed "Muslims" that seem only to like "Muslims" of their particular brand.

I've got some questions i want to ask you later but right now i've got 2.

You've been VERY consistent and strident in you defense of real Islam. You've been relentless in correcting what you see as errors here in the understanding about Islam and Muslim culture. And you've taken a lot of verbal heat for it. IMO If you were with the other on the forum in person I think the conversation may become heated, but it would be a conversation.

Here are my questions, do you or other Muslims strive as hard to verbally to correct the "Muslims" who are PRONE to violence in the name of Islam?
And if you'd speak with them face to face would they be as peaceful as those you are speaking with here?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Here are my questions, do you or other Muslims strive as hard to verbally to correct the "Muslims" who are PRONE to violence in the name of Islam?
And if you'd speak with them face to face would they be as peaceful as those you are speaking with here? I can answer that. Its not likely that Jafar corrects face to face any of the ffing murdering scum. How do I know this????? Answer-- His head is still attached and he is still alive!! They murder those that try to enlighten them.. Yes they readily murder other muslims that object to their actions. That's why so very few ever chastise them. Those that dare are almost always killed. -Tyr

logroller
07-09-2013, 11:21 PM
Uh not really. im extremely slow to place blame. but it's overwhelmingly, and dare I say almost always the allah akbar crowd doing these things in the name of a deity- I wish it werent so, as do you I hope; but it is what it is. Maybe they just broadcast it more, making a spectacle of it; but broadcast they do. I mean, do other people do crappy stuff? Sure. But seriously, show me one video of a western militant cutting off the head of another. Just one video. I understand Islam is against such things, but nonetheless, there are an abundance of people committing these heinous acts in the name of Islam. Why...Satan? How come satan overwhelmingly persuades people to use Allah as a scapegoat? Why not shiva?

jafar00
07-10-2013, 05:07 AM
BUT, despite your efforts at sanitising Islam, Jafar, the fact is that THIS remains true ...

If you're correct about Islam, how do you explain that all away ?

And please, while you're at it, tell us all about Hamas's 'merciful' behaviour towards its chosen enemies....

Simple. There is absolutely nothing in Islam to support actions such as this.

I am not "sanitising" Islam. It is already sanitised.

To see how this murder is contrary to Islamic teachings, read http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41631-Syrian-rebels-beheads-bishop-Fran%E7ois-Murad&p=649754#post649754 again.

And if you'd speak with them face to face would they be as peaceful as those you are speaking with here?

I've never met a Muslim who was prone to violence nor have I witnessed such a person, if I did meet with one, I have a very good weapon to subdue them with.

The "Sword" of Islam, better known as the Qur'aan. :)

Uh not really. im extremely slow to place blame. but it's overwhelmingly, and dare I say almost always the allah akbar crowd doing these things in the name of a deity- I wish it werent so, as do you I hope; but it is what it is. Maybe they just broadcast it more, making a spectacle of it; but broadcast they do. I mean, do other people do crappy stuff? Sure. But seriously, show me one video of a western militant cutting off the head of another. Just one video. I understand Islam is against such things, but nonetheless, there are an abundance of people committing these heinous acts in the name of Islam. Why...Satan? How come satan overwhelmingly persuades people to use Allah as a scapegoat? Why not shiva?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but acts like a kangaroo, is it still a duck? A wolf in sheep's clothing is another good idiom.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 10:13 AM
Simple. There is absolutely nothing in Islam to support actions such as this.

I am not "sanitising" Islam. It is already sanitised.

To see how this murder is contrary to Islamic teachings, read http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41631-Syrian-rebels-beheads-bishop-Fran%E7ois-Murad&p=649754#post649754 again.

I've never met a Muslim who was prone to violence nor have I witnessed such a person, if I did meet with one, I have a very good weapon to subdue them with.

The "Sword" of Islam, better known as the Qur'aan. :)

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but acts like a kangaroo, is it still a duck? A wolf in sheep's clothing is another good idiom. So according to you it is being done by fake muslims. Ok, show us what the greatest religion on earth has done to stop it! Answer is --NOTHING-- and the very few that speak out against it are either murdered or forced to go underground to avoid being murdered. There has been no great meeting of Islamic leaders to stop all this murdering . There has been meetings to discuss how to further spread Islam's dominance. Islam condones it Jafar and you deny that truth. You may be sincere in that belief but you are still wrong. -Tyr

Drummond
07-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Jafar's comments still avoid any reference(s) to Hamas, even though others - such as myself - mention them.

I'd still like to see Jafar square his continued support for Hamas with his 'peaceful' outlook generally.

Will I have long to wait .... ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Jafar's comments still avoid any reference(s) to Hamas, even though others - such as myself - mention them.

I'd still like to see Jafar square his continued support for Hamas with his 'peaceful' outlook generally.

Will I have long to wait .... ? Methinks, until hell freezes over! Or some time about in that span .....:laugh:--Tyr

Drummond
07-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Methinks, until hell freezes over! Or some time about in that span .....:laugh:--Tyr

'Strangely', I was thinking the very same ... :laugh::laugh:

aboutime
07-10-2013, 02:35 PM
'Strangely', I was thinking the very same ... :laugh::laugh:

Must agree with both You, and Tyr on that. Which is why I have refused to become a Hypocrite by wishing jafar a good Romedan or however it is spelled.

I cannot bring myself to pretend I wish anyone like that any good, or peace when they exercise their hatred for everything I, and my family call our methods of Worship, and disdain for Christmas, or Easter celebrations.

In other words. I will not lower myself to become a liar, and pretend I wish the best for such people.

jafar00
07-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Islam condones it Jafar and you deny that truth. You may be sincere in that belief but you are still wrong. -Tyr

Proof please.

aboutime
07-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Proof please.

JAFAR. Look in a mirror. Nuff said!

Drummond
07-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Must agree with both You, and Tyr on that. Which is why I have refused to become a Hypocrite by wishing jafar a good Romedan or however it is spelled.

I cannot bring myself to pretend I wish anyone like that any good, or peace when they exercise their hatred for everything I, and my family call our methods of Worship, and disdain for Christmas, or Easter celebrations.

In other words. I will not lower myself to become a liar, and pretend I wish the best for such people.

I take the view that if Ramadan really is the 'peaceful' time we're told it is, then Muslim terrorists should surely consider themselves forbidden to conduct any terrorist attacks, anywhere.

Anyone care to bet with me that the world will be free of Muslim terrorism throughout that time ? ... No ??

... thought not ...

At absolute 'best', there just MIGHT be some who use the period as 'a bit of a breather' between campaigns. Which effectively means that Ramadan FACILITATES what they get up to.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 02:52 PM
'Strangely', I was thinking the very same ... :laugh::laugh: Great minds do think alike my friend....:beer:--- :clap:----- Tyr

Drummond
07-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Great minds do think alike my friend....:beer:--- :clap:----- Tyr:clap::clap::beer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 03:03 PM
I take the view that if Ramadan really is the 'peaceful' time we're told it is, then Muslim terrorists should surely consider themselves forbidden to conduct any terrorist attacks, anywhere.

Anyone care to bet with me that the world will be free of Muslim terrorism throughout that time ? ... No ??

... thought not ...

At absolute 'best', there just MIGHT be some who use the period as 'a bit of a breather' between campaigns. Which effectively means that Ramadan FACILITATES what they get up to. From a thread here an earlier post of mine.-Tyr

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/)
<tbody>
Picture of the Week

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/ramadan-bombathon-2013.jpg
Holy Qur'ap... not that time of year again!

Oh it's time alright... for our annual Ramadan Bombathon scorecard, which we tally for those critics (http://frontpagemag.com/2013/cinnamon-stillwell-and-rima-greene/berkeley-profs-islamophobia-greater-threat-than-islamic-terrorism/) who ask: "What about other religions?"

Each year, during Islam's holiest month, we keep track of deadly terror
attacks that occur in the name of any religion, then categorize and count
them. (For good measure, we even throw in killings by "Islamophobes').

Ramadan Bombathon
2013 Scorecard <o:p></o>
<tbody>

Day 1

In the name of
The Religion
of Peace <o:p></o>

In the name of
Any Other
Religion <o:p></o>

By
'Islamo-
Phobes'

Terror Attacks

8<o:p></o>

0<o:p></o>

Dead Bodies

</tbody>

(Not all attacks are immediately posted)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/coexist.jpg (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/images/Coexistx800.jpg)

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

<tbody>
2013.07.09 (Herat, Afghanistan) - Four children and a dozen women are turned into bloody pulp by Religion of Peace bombers.

2013.07.08 (Mosul, Iraq) - Three children are among six Iraqis torn to pieces by al-Qaeda bombers.

2013.07.08 (Madain, Iraq) - Mujahideen bomb a youth center, killing six civilians.

2013.07.08 (Hangu, Pakistan) - Eight people are blown apart by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

2013.07.07 (Bodh Gaya, India) - Two monks are injured when militant Muslims set off nine bombs at a Buddhist temple.

2013.07.07 (Cairo, Egypt) - Bearded Islamists light into a crowd of 'infidels' with weapons following incitement by a cleric. ---------------------------------------------- You can see that peace hasn't broke out and they ignore their own holy book while engaging in Jihad!-Tyr

</tbody>

</tbody>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Proof please.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm)

<tbody>
Date
Country
City
Killed
Injured
Description

Pakistan
Karachi
Three other people are killed when a suicide bomber walks up to a car and detonates.

Afghanistan
Herat
Four children and a dozen women are turned into bloody pulp by Religion of Peace bombers.

Somalia
Mogadishu
One person is killed when an al-Shabaab militants set off a bomb in a crowded marketplace.

Iraq
Madain
Mujahideen bomb a youth center, killing six civilians.

Pakistan
Hangu
Eight people are blown apart by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

Iraq
Mosul
Three children are among six Iraqis torn to pieces by al-Qaeda bombers.

Iraq
Musayyib
al-Qaeda gunmen exterminate an entire family, including two children and two elderly parents.

India
Bodh Gaya
Two monks are injured when militant Muslims set off nine bombs at a Buddhist temple.

Egypt
Cairo
Bearded Islamists light into a crowd of 'infidels' with weapons following incitement by a cleric.

Bahrain
Sitra
Shiite terrorists detonate a bomb that kills a police officer.

Thailand
Pattani
A Buddist plantation worker is shot to death on the job by Muslim 'separatists'.

Yemen
Sanaa
al-Qaeda is suspected of planting a bomb that leaves three dead.

Nigeria
Potsikum
Islamists massacre over forty students and teachers at a school, in some cases burning children alive.

Pakistan
Lahore
Five people, including a child, are blown to bits by Muslim bombers along a busy food street.

Dagestan
Kizilyurt
Islamic milita fire automatic weapons at a group of policemen, killing one.

Egypt
al-Arish
Islamic gunmen murder a Coptic priest.

Philippines
Pikit
Islamists fire into a group of local soldiers, killing at least two.

Iraq
Rashad
Two woman are among four civilians cut down by Mujahid bombers.

Iraq
Tikrit
Four Iraqis are killed when Sunni bombers target a judge.

Iraq
Tikrit
Five civilians are wiped out by an al-Qaeda bomb blast near a hospital.

Philippines
Datu Piang
The Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters set off a roadside bomb that leaves three locals soldiers dead.

Iraq
Kut
Muslim radicals plant a bomb at a rival mosque that leaves one dead.

Pakistan
Islamabad
Islamic fundamentalists attack a local church, shooting one person to death.

Afghanistan
Bab-e-Dosti
A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders four other people.

Afghanistan
Uruzgan
A dozen souls in a dining hall are taken out by a Shahid suicide bomber.

Egypt
al-Arish
Five guards at an airport are gunned down by Islamists.

Iraq
Samarrah
A Shahid suicide bomber detonates near a rival mosque, incinerating four worshippers.

Iraq
Baghdad
A Sunni suicide bomber manages to take out over fifteen Shia worshippers at their mosque.

Afghanistan
Sarawza
Two boys, ages 10 and 12, are torn to shreds by Islamic bombers.

Afghanistan
Helmand
Four young girls, ages 7 to 12, are disassembled by a Taliban bomb.

Thailand
Yala
Muslim terrorists fire on two men driving a car, killing one.

Afghanistan
Lashkar Gah
A senior policewoman is gunned down by suspected fundamentalists.

Afghanistan
Pashtun Kot
Four women are among five civilians pulled into pieces by a Sunni bomb.

Pakistan
Dera Ismail Khan
A female health worker and her young sister are shot to death by Islamic extremists.

Iraq
Zafaraniyah
Muslim 'insurgents' gun down a female doctor and a school guard.

Iraq
Tuz Khormato
Two people are killed when Sunnis bomb a soccer field.

Iraq
Baghdad
Terrorists bomb a teahouse, murdering at least three patrons.

Pakistan
Bowia
Five local soldiers at a checkpost lose their lives to a Shahid suicide car bomber.

Iraq
Mushahda
Two Iraqis are taken out by an al-Qaeda bomb blast.

Iraq
Mosul
al-Qaeda bombers target a wedding, killing the groom.

Iraq
Mosul
A suicide bomber kills four Iraqis.

Iraq
Baqubah
Terrorists machine-gun four patrons at a cafe.

Iraq
Hurriyah
Three people bleed to death following an al-Qaeda bomb blast.

Afghanistan
Kabul
Suicide truck bombers take out seven people.

Iraq
Baghdad
al-Qaeda car bombers take down nine people in a Shia commerical district.

Iraq
Baghdad
A dozen patrons at an open-air market are blown to bits by Mujahideen bombers.

Nigeria
Borno
A Pentecostal pastor is gunned down by Boko Haram.

Iraq
Dora
Four residents in a neighborhood are shredded by a Sunni bomb.

Iraq
Amiriyah
Terrorists take out two Iraqis with a car bomb.

Iraq
Kamaliya
Five innocents lose their live to Sunni bombers at a Shia market.

Iraq
Baghdad
Suspected fundamentalists gun down a barber.

Iraq
Baqubah
A Shahid suicide bomber detonates at a funeral, killing four mourners.

Iraq
Abu Ghraib
Three Iraqis are obliterated by a car bomb.

Syria
Qamishli
Muslim terrorists kill a young girl with an explosive device.

Pakistan
Pishtakhara
Two police officers are machine-gunned at point-blank range by Sharia proponents.

Iraq
Muqdadiyah
A Sunni suicide bomber self-detonates inside a Shiite mosque, sending two dozen worshippers straight to Allah.

Pakistan
Punjab
A Shia is gunned down by Sipah-e-Sahaba.

India
Pulwama
Terrorists open fire on a group of police officers, killing one.

Iraq
Mishahada
Eight men are pulled out of their homes and executed by al-Qaeda.

Afghanistan
Nahrin
Four people lose their lives to Taliban bombers.

Egypt
Muqattam
Eight anti-Brotherhood protesters are shot to death by Hamas members.

Iraq
Baqubah
Ten Iraqis sitting in a cafe are blown to bits by a Shahid suicide bomber.

Iraq
Dawr
A 17-year-old girl's life is snuffed out by Mujahid bombers.

Iraq
Baghdad
A dozen young boys at a soccer field are ripped apart by an al-Qaeda bomb blast.

Pakistan
Peshawar
A Religion of Peace car bomb leaves seventeen people dead.

Pakistan
Quetta
Nine women and five children are among thirty innocents slain outside a Shia mosque by a Sunni suicide bomber.

Pakistan
Dera Islmail Khan
Four people are killed when Islamic militants send rockets into a residential neighborhood.

Thailand
Pattani
A 24-year-old civilian is gunned down by Muslim militants.

Pakistan
Miranshah
The Taliban murder seven Pakistanis with an IED.

China
Atush
A Muslim extremist stabs a policeman.

Iraq
Hillah
Mujahideen kill two bus passengers with a planted bomb.

Pakistan
Karachi
A secular political activist is murdered by suspected Tehreek-e-Taliban.

Iraq
Abu Ghraib
Sunnis set off a bomb at a marketplace, killing three patrons.

Nigeria
Potiskum
Boko Haram terrorists murder a local soldier.

Afghanistan
Zabul
Religious extremists kill three civilians with a roadside bomb.

Thailand
Yala
A massive roadside bomb set off by Muslim 'rebels' leaves eight local soldiers dead.

Iraq
Garma
Three Iraqis are shot to death by suspected al-Qaeda.

Chechnya
Shatoi
Islamic militia kill a local police officer and injure fourteen others.

Egypt
Sinai
Islamists shoot a local cop six times in the head.

Nigeria
Mugunu
Ten traders on a business trip are massacred by Sharia proponents.

Iraq
Qayara
Three Iraqis are taken out by a Shahid suicide bomber.

Nigeria
Borno
Islamists sack several small villages, killing about fifteen people.

Iraq
Baghdad
Mujahideen bomb a bakery, laying out at least three innocents.

Iraq
Madain
Religious extremists set off a bomb at a soccer field that leave four dead.

Iraq
Dujail
A suicide bomber at a funeral sends four more souls to Allah.

Iraq
Zangoura
al-Qaeda bombers take out eleven Iraqis.

Afghanistan
Farah
A Fedayeen suicide bomber ends the lives of two civilians.

Thailand
Songkhla
Muslim terrorists kill two people with a bomb outside a tea shop.

Thailand
Narathiwat
Muslim 'separatists' shoot a 50-year-old man to death inside a mosque.

Afghanistan
Laghman
Five villagers are shredded by fundamentalist bombers.

Thailand
Yala
Muslim 'insurgents' fire on a mother and her two young sons, killing her and injuring the 2-year-old.

Iraq
Meseib
Religion of Peace bombers target an auto show, taking out seven patrons.

Syria
Qatana
A Greek Orthodox priest is kidnapped and tortured to death by Religion of Peace proponents.

Syria
Idlib
Two Christians, including a priest, are reportedly kidnapped, bound and beheaded on video by Islamists.

Iraq
Baghdad
Islamic fundamentalists shoot a barber to death.

Iraq
Madaen
A 3-year-old girl is disassembled by an al-Qaeda bomb planted at her home.

Iraq
Baqubah
A coffee shop packed with soccer fans is the target of an al-Qaeda bomb blast that leaves at least ten dead.

Syria
Damascus
A suicide bomber detonates outside a church, killing four innocents.

Pakistan
Karachi
A man is murdered by Sipah-e-Sahaba.

Iraq
Beaver Ridge WV Canaan (http://www.beaver-ridge.com/beaver-ridge.htm)
Eight soccer fans are either blown up or shot to death by religious extremists.

Libya
Benghazi
Suspected Islamists kill one person with a car bomb in a residential neighborhood.

Lebanon
Beirut
Twenty people on a bus are stabbed in a suspected sectarian attack.

Thailand
Pattani
Children are among the casualties of a roadside bombing by Muslim 'separatists'.

Pakistan
Karachi
Tehreek-e-Taliban bombers target a judge, killing a dozen people in the street.

Nigeria
Langtang
Thirty-three students and elderly villagers are massacred in a coordinated attack by Muslim militia.

Pakistan
Hayatabad
Islamic extremists murder a man at a market.

Afghanistan
Herat
Five local cops are exterminated by Sunni radicals.

India
Sopore
A local politician is assassinated by Hizb-ul-Mujahideen.

Pakistan
Janaikhel
Three family members are obliterated by an Islamist bomb.

China
Lukqun
At least two-dozen people are stabbed or beaten to death by rioting Muslim extremists.

Iraq
Kirkuk
Three family members, including two women are sent to Allah by Mujahideen bombers.

Iraq
Baghdad
Religious radicals bomb a coffee shop showing a soccer game, taking out ten fans.

Iraq
Kirkuk
Two brothers are shot by al-Qaeda.

Iraq
Mosul
Fundamentalists bomb a liquor store, killing four patrons.

Afghanistan
Kabul
A suicide attack on a government building leaves three guards dead.

Afghanistan
Kandahar
Two children and eight women are shredded by a bomb planted by Sunni fundamentalists.

Lebanon
Sirte
Six local soldiers are killed in an ambush by Islamic militia.

Iraq
Baghdad
Two guards are wounded when Muslims open fire on a Catholic church.

Iraq
Iskandariya
Five Shiite pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni bombers.

Iraq
Baghdad
Four minibus riders are torn to pieces by an al-Qaeda shrapnel bomb.

Pakistan
Peshawar
A bomb planted at a mosque kill a villager.

Iraq
Baqubah
Eight young people are tragically killed when Islamists set off a bomb near a soccer field.

Pakistan
Karachi
Sunnis fire on a Shia funeral, killing one mourner.

Iraq
Tuz Khurmato
Twenty-seven demonstrators calling for better security are massacred by two Religion of Peace suicide bombers.

India
Srinagar
Hizbul-Mujahideen ambush a group of local soldiers, killing eight.

Iraq
Husseiniya
Two bombs placed at a Shiite market send eight patrons to Allah.

Iraq
Jihad
al-Qaeda bombers take out nine residents of a Shia neighborhood.

Iraq
Baghdad
Jihadis bomb a supermarket, killing at leave five Iraqis.

Iraq
Nahrawan
Four people are ripped apart by al-Qaeda bombers.

Iraq
Baghdad
Eleven Iraqis are torn to shreds by five al-Qaeda car bomb blasts.

Iraq
Mosul
Two people are obliterated by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

Iraq
Tikrit
Students are among the casualties when a Shahid suicide bomber detonates inside a university parking garage.

Pakistan
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Two people are brutally murdered by Islamic militants.

Afghanistan
Deh-Sabz
Seven civilians are shot to death at a market by suspected Taliban.

Iraq
Baghdad
Jihadis bomb a Christian-owned store, killing a father of three.

Pakistan
Karachi
Sunnis kidnap and brutally torture a Shiite to death.

Pakistan
Karachi
A Shiite shopkeeper is picked off by Sipah-e-Sahaba snipers.

Pakistan
Nanga Parbat
Religious extremists shoot ten foreign tourists and one guard to death at a mountain climbing camp.

Iraq
Riyadh
Three Iraqis are taken out by a Shahid suicide bomber.

Iraq
Tuz Khurmatu
Car bombs targeting Shiites in a residential neighborhood leave at least nineteen dead.

Syria
Damascus
Three people are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

Dagestan
Kohabrosso
Islamic militants try to kill a moderate imam in his home, wounding him, his wife and son.

Egypt
Zawiyat
Sunni hardliners throw petrol bombs into a house with Shia residents, burning and then stabbing and beating at least four to death.

Syria
Idlib
A Catholic monk is beheaded Islamists for defending nuns.

Iraq
Baghdad
Three civilians are killed when terrorists send a rocket shell into a hotel.

Pakistan
Karachi
A lawyer and his son are shot to death in their car by sectarian Jihadis.

Pakistan
Gilgit
Two girls and their mother are honor killed by conservative family members over a video of them enjoying rain.

Lebanon
Sidon
Six local soldiers are murdered 'in cold blood' on orders of a Sunni cleric.

Iraq
Mosul
Four people are ripped apart by a Fedayeen suicide car bomber.

Thailand
Pattani
Muslim terrorists take out two local soldiers with a roadside bomb.

Iraq
Sab al-Bor
A Shahid suicide bomber walks into a Shia mosque and sends fourteen worshippers straight to Allah.

India
Srinagar
Two traffic cops are gunned down by Islamic militants.

Iraq
Tuz Khurmatu
al-Qaeda gunmen open up on a group of Iraqis at point-blank range, taking down three.

Pakistan
Toba Tek Singh
Three small children are among a family of five Shiites, tied up in their home and butchered by Sunnis with knives.

Pakistan
Chamarkand
Two tribal elders are sent to Allah by Taliban bombers.

Iraq
Tikrit
al-Qaeda militants incinerate four truck drivers with thermal grenades.

Iraq
Anbar
Five local cops are massacred by a coordinated car bomb and rocket attack.

Afghanistan
Kunduz
At least two police officers are murdered in separate Taliban attacks.

Pakistan
Peshawar
A dedicated Sunni wades into a packed Shia mosque and detonates a suicide vest, while his friends fire automatic weapons into the crowd.

Iraq
Baghdad
Two patrons are killed when a Sunni bomb rips through a market.

Iraq
Ramadi
A suicide bomber dressed as a policeman walks into a vote counting center and slaughters seven people.

Pakistan
Karachi
The Tehreek-e-Taliban murder a father and son in cold blood.

Iraq
Tikrit
Suspected al-Qaeda gunmen shoot two civilians to death.

Yemen
Saada
A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes out two civilians.

Pakistan
Karachi
A Shia school bus driver is murdered by Sunnis.

Iraq
Ninevah
A Shahid suicide bomber detonates inside the guesthouse of a local politician, killing him and four family members.

Somalia
Mogadishu
Suicide bombers storm a UN compound and massacre twenty-two innocents.

Pakistan
Green Town
An Ahmadi father of two is gunned down in a targeted attack based on his religion.

Pakistan
Mardan
A Holy Warrior self-detonates at a funeral, killing three dozen mourners.

Iraq
Baghdad
A double suicide bombing at a Shia mosque leaves over thirty worshippers dead.

Nigeria
Bakin Rijiya
At least one resident is killed when Muslim terrorists attack a Christian village and burn four churches.

Egypt
Assiut
Fundamentalists are suspected of lobbing a shell at a group of local soldiers.

Nigeria
Alau Dam
Thirteen fishermen and tea vendor's are gunned down in cold blood by Islamic extremists.

Afghanistan
Kabul
Religious extremists set off a bomb that leaves three civilians dead.

Pakistan
North Waziristan
Two local soldiers are machine-gunned at a checkpost by Islamic terrorists.

Iraq
Taji
A bomb placed inside a minibus leaves two dead.

Iraq
Fallujah
A Shahid suicide bomber exterminates three Iraqis.

Iraq
Taji
Two women and a 12-year-old child are among seven patron obliterated by Mujahid restaurant bombing.

Syria
Damascus
Sixty security force members are reportedly killed by an al-Qaeda car bomb.

Afghanistan
Kabul
Three innocent truck drivers are torn to pieces by a Taliban rocket.

Thailand
Yala
A cop praying inside a mosque is shot to death by a Muslim terrorist.

Iraq
Jabla
al-Qaeda gunmen walk into a restaurant and gun down three patrons.

Pakistan
Killa Saifullah
Islamists walk up to a checkpoint and calmly shoot three local cops to death.

Pakistan
Swabi
Two anti-polio workers are shot to death by Muslim fundamentalists.

Pakistan
Karachi
Three members of a secular-leaning political party are kidnapped, tortured and murdered by suspected Taliban.

Lebanon
Wadi Refeq
Four Shiites are machine-gunned by Sunnis .

Iraq
Kut
Five construction workers are ripped to shreds by Sunni bombers.

Iraq
Nasiriyah
al-Qaeda bombers take down two Iraqis.

Iraq
Kut
Hardline bombers send shrapnel through an industrial area, taking down six innocents.

Iraq
Basra
A half-dozen Shiites are dismantled by Sunni bombers.

Iraq
Mosul
Six guards at an oil pipeline are shot to death by suspected al-Qaeda.

Iraq
Madaen
Mujahideen car bombers send five Iraqis to Allah.

Iraq
Najaf
Sunni bombers strike a watermelon market in a Shia area, sending at least eight patrons to Allah.

Iraq
Baghdad
Eleven people at a packed cafe catering to Shiites are murdered by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

Nigeria
Damaturu
Seven students and two teachers are killed during an assault on their school by Boko Haram.

Pakistan
Quetta
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi blow up a bus carrying female students, then force their way into a hospital and shoot more to death.

Iraq
al-Ashraf
Mortars are sent into a camp of Sunni dissidents, leaving two dead.

Nigeria
Hwa�a
A pastor's throat is slit by Islamists upon refusal to convert.

Libya
Benghazi
Six local soldiers are stabbed and shot to death by Islamic extremists.

Afghanistan
Khost
Eight civilians are blown to bits by a Taliban bomb.

Iraq
Mosul
A local politician is assassinated by al-Qaeda gunmen.

Afghanistan
Jaghato
Two small children are disassembled by a Religion of Peace rocket attack.

Afghanistan
Sar-i-pul
A doctor is dragged out of his clinic and stoned by a mob angry that he saw a female patient without an escort.

Pakistan
Karachi
A Shiite is shot to death by Sipah-e-Sahaba.

Afghanistan
Helmand
A Taliban recruit helps the terrorists murder six fellow cops.

Thailand
Narathiwat
A working class man is gunned down by Muslim 'separatists' on his way to the job site.

Thailand
Pattani
A 30-year-old Buddhist is slain in front of his house by Muslim militants.

Afghanistan
Sangin
Sunni radicals take out two people with a bomb planted near a market.

Thailand
Pattani
Militant Muslims machine-gun a 49-year-old man resting in his living room.

Iraq
Diyala
Three local truck drivers are gunned down in cold blood by Sunni extremists.

Pakistan
Karachi
A targeted shooting attack on three Ahmadi minorities at a bazaar leaves one dead.

Dagestan
Novolak
Two local cops are gunned down by Islamic militants.

Afghanistan
Kabul
A devout Muslim blows himself up outside a courthouse, taking seventeen other souls with him.

Iraq
Mosul
Six Iraqis are murdered by Mujahideen bombers.

Syria
Damascus
Fourteen people at a public square are ripped apart by Shahid suicide bombers.

Pakistan
Sheikhupura
A Christian teen is tortured and killed on (false) suspicion of relations with a Muslim girl.

Syria
Hatla
At least two dozen Shia civilians are slaughtered in their homes by Sunni extremists praising Allah.

Pakistan
Peshawar
A doctor is among two Shiites shot to death by Lashkar-e-Jhagvi.

Iraq
Madaen
Three people are torn apart by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

Afghanistan
Qalat
Two civilians are killed during a coordinated attack by Fedayeen suicide bombers.

Iraq
Jidaidat al-Shatt
At least fifteen people are exterminated by Mujahideen bomb blasts at a fruit and vegetable market.

Pakistan
Orangi
Sipah-e-Sahaba murder a former Sunni for becoming Shia.

Pakistan
Nazimabad
Sunni extremists murder two Shiites on their way to prayers.

Iraq
Baqubah
Sunnis kidnap and execute seven Shia civilians.

Iraq
Taji
An al-Qaeda bomb at a fish market leaves seven dead.

Thailand
Narathiwat
A 58-year-old man at a tea shop is shot to death in mid-sip by Muslim 'insurgents'.

Iraq
Tuz Khromato
Two al-Qaeda bomb blasts take out three Iraqis.

Lebanon
Hermel
Hezbollah is accused of murdering a truck driver.

Iraq
Sadr City
Sunnis bomb a cafe popular with Shiites, killing at least four.

Iraq
Kirkuk
An Iraqi loses his life to a Shahid suicide bomber.

Iraq
Kirkuk
al-Qaeda bombers snuff out three lives.

Pakistan
Jamrud
Jaishi Asama murder six truck drivers.

Iraq
Mosul
Five coordinated al-Qaeda bomb blasts leave two dozen people dead and over a hundred more in agony.

</tbody>

There is a reason we call it Islamic terrorism, and it isn't
because we falsely attribute motives to the terrorists, but
because Islam is the stated purpose and aim of the terrorists.
Daniel Greenfield http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ Just the past 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Tyr

Drummond
07-10-2013, 03:09 PM
From a thread here an earlier post of mine.-Tyr

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/)
<tbody>
Picture of the Week

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/ramadan-bombathon-2013.jpg
Holy Qur'ap... not that time of year again!

Oh it's time alright... for our annual Ramadan Bombathon scorecard, which we tally for those critics (http://frontpagemag.com/2013/cinnamon-stillwell-and-rima-greene/berkeley-profs-islamophobia-greater-threat-than-islamic-terrorism/) who ask: "What about other religions?"

Each year, during Islam's holiest month, we keep track of deadly terror
attacks that occur in the name of any religion, then categorize and count
them. (For good measure, we even throw in killings by "Islamophobes').

Ramadan Bombathon
2013 Scorecard <o:p></o
<tbody>

Day 1

In the name of
The Religion
of Peace <o:p></o

In the name of
Any Other
Religion <o:p></o

By
'Islamo-
Phobes'

Terror Attacks

8<o:p></o

0<o:p></o

Dead Bodies

</tbody>

(Not all attacks are immediately posted)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/coexist.jpg (http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/images/Coexistx800.jpg)

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

<tbody>
2013.07.09 (Herat, Afghanistan) - Four children and a dozen women are turned into bloody pulp by Religion of Peace bombers.

2013.07.08 (Mosul, Iraq) - Three children are among six Iraqis torn to pieces by al-Qaeda bombers.

2013.07.08 (Madain, Iraq) - Mujahideen bomb a youth center, killing six civilians.

2013.07.08 (Hangu, Pakistan) - Eight people are blown apart by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

2013.07.07 (Bodh Gaya, India) - Two monks are injured when militant Muslims set off nine bombs at a Buddhist temple.

2013.07.07 (Cairo, Egypt) - Bearded Islamists light into a crowd of 'infidels' with weapons following incitement by a cleric. ---------------------------------------------- You can see that peace hasn't broke out and they ignore their own holy book while engaging in Jihad!-Tyr

</tbody>

</tbody>

.... not that I doubted it for a second, Tyr.

Maybe I could ask Jafar to give us a promise. The promise is that, if Hamas commits any act of violence, murder, attempted murder, over the Ramadan period, he immediately and unreservedly withdraws any further support for Hamas ... and joins us in any condemnations of Hamas we feel it appropriate to post.

WHAT SAY YOU, JAFAR .. is it a deal ?

aboutime
07-10-2013, 03:16 PM
.... not that I doubted it for a second, Tyr.

Maybe I could ask Jafar to give us a promise. The promise is that, if Hamas commits any act of violence, murder, attempted murder, over the Ramadan period, he immediately and unreservedly withdraws any further support for Hamas ... and joins us in any condemnations of Hamas we feel it appropriate to post.

WHAT SAY YOU, JAFAR .. is it a deal ?

Sir Drummond. I do HOPE...You and Tyr both understand, and recognize that 'jafar' must observe Ramadan, and remain true to the pronouncements of the Religion of Peace. And, in doing so. Jafar must tell you, and at least Remind both of you. Those listed statistics are all FALSE, and unless you provide PROOF that there were any Muslim, Islamic connections to anything listed. Both of you, and of course..ME..must be liars.
Or. In the odd circumstance that jafar actually accepts FACTS presented. We can all SING, DANCE, and CELEBRATE Ramadan together.

Drummond
07-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Sir Drummond. I do HOPE...You and Tyr both understand, and recognize that 'jafar' must observe Ramadan, and remain true to the pronouncements of the Religion of Peace. And, in doing so. Jafar must tell you, and at least Remind both of you. Those listed statistics are all FALSE, and unless you provide PROOF that there were any Muslim, Islamic connections to anything listed. Both of you, and of course..ME..must be liars.
Or. In the odd circumstance that jafar actually accepts FACTS presented. We can all SING, DANCE, and CELEBRATE Ramadan together.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 03:29 PM
My post listing the attacks in the last 30 days the total of deaths was 1,351. I did not bother adding up the total injuries. Thirty days folks!!! Almost 1500 deaths!!!! -Tyr RAMA-DAMN MAY YIELD AN EVEN HIGHER DEATH COUNT...

aboutime
07-10-2013, 03:35 PM
My post listing the attacks in the last 30 days the total of deaths was 1,351. I did not bother adding up the total injuries. Thirty days folks!!! Almost 1500 deaths!!!! -Tyr RAMA-DAMN MAY YIELD AN EVEN HIGHER DEATH COUNT...

Tyr. We all know it. But sadly. JAFAR is just like OBAMA. DENY, DENY, DENY.

Remember. Obama and his administration have been insisting...since long before Benghazi, how the Taliban has been drastically weakened, and the Obama Drone campaign has been winning.
Which also made Obama declare an END to the use of words like Terror, Terrorist, Terrorism, and The WAR ON TERROR.

Therefore. Obama and Jafar will insist. THOSE FACTS stated below are just PROPAGANDA, and REPUBLICAN scare tactics.

Drummond
07-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Tyr. We all know it. But sadly. JAFAR is just like OBAMA. DENY, DENY, DENY.

Remember. Obama and his administration have been insisting...since long before Benghazi, how the Taliban has been drastically weakened, and the Obama Drone campaign has been winning.
Which also made Obama declare an END to the use of words like Terror, Terrorist, Terrorism, and The WAR ON TERROR.

Therefore. Obama and Jafar will insist. THOSE FACTS stated below are just PROPAGANDA, and REPUBLICAN scare tactics.

Oh, I'm sure we all know that Jafar will claim the statistics provided are from 'a hate site'. Therefore, regardless of their TRUTH, to 'be dismissed'.

As for Obama .. for me, the moment he announced, YEARS in advance, that he had an agenda he was following for troop withdrawals, he committed a treasonable act. You do NOT tell your enemy how long they can afford to endure against you in order to outlast you, unless you want that enemy to WIN !!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Oh, I'm sure we all know that Jafar will claim the statistics provided are from 'a hate site'. Therefore, regardless of their TRUTH, to 'be dismissed'.

As for Obama .. for me, the moment he announced, YEARS in advance, that he had an agenda he was following for troop withdrawals, he committed a treasonable act. You do NOT tell your enemy how long they can afford to endure against you in order to outlast you, unless you want that enemy to WIN !!! That was equal to giving troop strength, disposition, number of arms, etc. and future movements to an enemy to use to formulate their strategy. He did that to aid them and it certainly did that!!! Treason, yes there can be no other word for it but treason IMHO !! Yet again we are on the same page my friend..- :beer:- :clap::clap::clap:-Tyr

Drummond
07-10-2013, 04:21 PM
That was equal to giving troop strength, disposition, number of arms, etc. and future movements to an enemy to use to formulate their strategy. He did that to aid them and it certainly did that!!! Treason, yes there can be no other word for it but treason IMHO !! Yet again we are on the same page my friend..- :beer:- :clap::clap::clap:-Tyr:clap::clap::clap::beer:

aboutime
07-10-2013, 05:21 PM

As for Obama .. for me, the moment he announced, YEARS in advance, that he had an agenda he was following for troop withdrawals, he committed a treasonable act. You do NOT tell your enemy how long they can afford to endure against you in order to outlast you, unless you want that enemy to WIN !!!

Sir Drummond. Also, and along those same lines. Is it any wonder WHY no politician from the left, or Obama ever mention how the number of U.S. Military deaths in Afghanistan continued to rise AFTER Obama made that announcement to THE ENEMY???

Nobody wants to talk about that, so they always point to the DRONE deaths of the enemy as a major distraction from the Truth.

All anyone needs to do is ASK ANY MEMBER OF OUR MILITARY...what happened to their former security after Obama's CUT & RUN announcements.

Drummond
07-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Sir Drummond. Also, and along those same lines. Is it any wonder WHY no politician from the left, or Obama ever mention how the number of U.S. Military deaths in Afghanistan continued to rise AFTER Obama made that announcement to THE ENEMY???

Nobody wants to talk about that, so they always point to the DRONE deaths of the enemy as a major distraction from the Truth.

All anyone needs to do is ASK ANY MEMBER OF OUR MILITARY...what happened to their former security after Obama's CUT & RUN announcements.

Good points, and thanks.

But for me, I think the greatest single danger is, and has been, that the Taliban can afford to keep some of their capabilities and manpower in reserve for when the Obama pullout agenda has been completed. Why commit themselves unnecessarily, when they know that if they only wait awhile, they'll be fighting inferior forces ?

Should the Taliban fully gain the power it had before, then - and this is the REAL monstrosity - it'll mean that all Western servicemen who've lost their lives, ultimately achieved nothing. Because with the Taliban again wielding control, who's to say they won't invite Al Qaeda back ??

And with THAT seen to be happening, what appetite would there be in America for a rerun of the last 10 + years ?

aboutime
07-11-2013, 01:30 PM
Good points, and thanks.

But for me, I think the greatest single danger is, and has been, that the Taliban can afford to keep some of their capabilities and manpower in reserve for when the Obama pullout agenda has been completed. Why commit themselves unnecessarily, when they know that if they only wait awhile, they'll be fighting inferior forces ?

Should the Taliban fully gain the power it had before, then - and this is the REAL monstrosity - it'll mean that all Western servicemen who've lost their lives, ultimately achieved nothing. Because with the Taliban again wielding control, who's to say they won't invite Al Qaeda back ??

And with THAT seen to be happening, what appetite would there be in America for a rerun of the last 10 + years ?

Sir Drummond. Exactly right. Which is why I have managed to save this 5231 as a reminder of things to come for all of us. The man in the photo is the ALTER-EGO of Obama. Since Nancy Pelosi is in the House of Representatives.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Good points, and thanks.

And with THAT seen to be happening, what appetite would there be in America for a rerun of the last 10 + years ? Exactly why obamaass announced to them the cut and run timeline. And he gets a pass on such lunacy by the ffing sold out media here. As sure as God made little green apples Obama is going to make all the sacrifices/deaths meaningless with his handing Victory to the GD scum there. -Tyr