PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Enters Iraq

Hobbit
06-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Thousands of Turkish troops have crossed the border into Northern Iraq in what is totally not the invasion they've been talking about starting.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/06/06/turkey.iraq.ap/index.html

Doniston
06-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Thousands of Turkish troops have crossed the border into Northern Iraq in what is totally not the invasion they've been talking about starting.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/06/06/turkey.iraq.ap/index.html Totally Not??? why don't you talk like an adult instead of a punk kid?

OCA
06-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Totally Not??? why don't you talk like an adult instead of a punk kid?

Why don't you learn how to work the quote function before chastising longtime members you old lush.

Hobbit
06-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Totally Not??? why don't you talk like an adult instead of a punk kid?

You need to learn a bit more about a) sarcasm and other expressions and b) how to stick to the topic at hand, rather than nitpicking the original poster's grammar.

So, anybody have something constructive to contribute to this thread?

OCA
06-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Listen the Turks have been itching for decades to get their hands on the oil fields in the Kurdish area, the Turks are like this, they are bloodthirsty savages with low class and morality and will cook up any story that gives them cause.

This invasion should surprise noone with just rudimentary knowledge of that region.:pee: stous Tourkous!

Yurt
06-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Why don't you learn how to work the quote function before chastising longtime members you old lush.

:lmao:

darin
06-06-2007, 02:41 PM
The Best Kabab places in germany were run by turks.

:D

OCA
06-06-2007, 02:53 PM
The Best Kabab places in germany were run by turks.

:D

Horseshit! In fact thats probably what you were eating.....horse.:fu:

darin
06-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Horseshit! In fact thats probably what you were eating.....horse.:fu:

Fine - it was still VERY VERY GOOD! :D

Gunny
06-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Listen the Turks have been itching for decades to get their hands on the oil fields in the Kurdish area, the Turks are like this, they are bloodthirsty savages with low class and morality and will cook up any story that gives them cause.

This invasion should surprise noone with just rudimentary knowledge of that region.:pee: stous Tourkous!

Can't imagine why YOU wouldn't like them dirty, unwashed heathen Turks.:laugh2:

OCA
06-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Can't imagine why YOU wouldn't like them dirty, unwashed heathen Turks.:laugh2:

I wouldn't say they are unwashed, seen some beautiful Tourkales in my time but they are scandalous, simply scandalous people, can't trust em as far as you can spit.

Doniston
06-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Why don't you learn how to work the quote function before chastising longtime members you old lush. Some more of your unadulterated stupidity. Right??? Got news for you, I don't give a rats pattootgy how long time a member you or anyone else is. I don't beleive that is decisive quality in the quality of your posts. You, most especially.

OCA
06-07-2007, 07:31 AM
Some more of your unadulterated stupidity. Right??? Got news for you, I don't give a rats pattootgy how long time a member you or anyone else is. I don't beleive that is decisive quality in the quality of your posts. You, most especially.

Yeah, its just my imagination, you haven't fucked up several threads with your inability to use the quote function.

Anyway you are right, you are kind of a non-factor on the board, a gnat if you will and i've bigger fish to fry......see ya Fidel.

Psychoblues
06-07-2007, 07:57 AM
What is the problem, as you see it, with the "quote function"?

Yeah, its just my imagination, you haven't fucked up several threads with your inability to use the quote function.

Anyway you are right, you are kind of a non-factor on the board, a gnat if you will and i've bigger fish to fry......see ya Fidel.

Can't keep up or simply beyond your imagination? I suspect both are problems for you.

Monkeybone
06-07-2007, 08:03 AM
i think that they want him to cut down the qutes to the part his is discussing instead of quoting the entire thing, especially when it takes up a good portion of the page

Psychoblues
06-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Maybe you are, but I hope you are not,,,,,,,

i think that they want him to cut down the qutes to the part his is discussing instead of quoting the entire thing, especially when it takes up a good portion of the page

correct.

Doniston
06-07-2007, 11:36 AM

Anyway you are right, you are kind of a non-factor on the board, a gnat if you will and i've bigger fish to fry......see ya Fidel. Cute, now I'm, a lush fidel-----

BYE!

OCA
06-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Cute, now I'm, a lush fidel-----

BYE!

Hey, I didn't choose your avatar for you.

Doniston
06-07-2007, 11:41 AM
i think that they want him to cut down the qutes to the part his is discussing instead of quoting the entire thing, especially when it takes up a good portion of the page Out of curiosity, who is this "THEY" you are speaking of? OCA doen't know what he is talking about ---ever,

and I don't recall anyone else complaining recently about my quotes

OCA
06-07-2007, 11:43 AM

Not really, just keep the quote deals on the front and back side of what he is quoting. If you delete just one of those brackets it messes it all up and makes it hard to read and subsequently hard for others to quote anything further eminating from that originally jacked up quote.

OCA
06-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Out of curiosity, who is this "THEY" you are speaking of? OCA doen't know what he is talking about ---ever,

and I don't recall anyone else complaining recently about my quotes

Yes, go ahead and dismiss me Fidel, i'm all over this board today making salient point after salient point, you are everywhere making inane comments about me trying to deflect attention from the fact that this board and its content are over your head.

And yes others have complained about your inability to even use the simplest of functions here, hell everytime I ride you about I get pos repped like crazy.
Some people don't like to point out people's inadequacies, thats cool, I however love to point them out to people.