PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Dad 'tied daughter to tree and hacked her to death with an axe...

Marcus Aurelius
07-01-2013, 08:06 PM
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/09/muslim-dad-tied-daughter-to-tree-and-hacked-her-to-death-with-an-axe-because-he-was-ashamed-she-work.html

"Crazed father 'tied daughter to tree and hacked her to death with an axe because he was ashamed she worked in a beauty salon" Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205545/Crazed-father-tied-daughter-tree-hacked-death-axe-ashamed-worked-beauty-salon.html) (thanks to Mao)

Police quoted the younger sister as saying 'My father tied her to a tree in the jungle near our house and swung the axe at her neck, killing her instantly.'

The victim's brother, Fiaz Ali, said in a police statement that his father was angered after a lady that Shagufta worked for as a maid, offered her a position in a beauty salon.

The younger sister said that Shagufta was beaten by her father the night before her death when she announced her intention to join the salon.

How dare she get a job like that... right, Jahil?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2013, 08:05 PM
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/09/muslim-dad-tied-daughter-to-tree-and-hacked-her-to-death-with-an-axe-because-he-was-ashamed-she-work.html

How dare she get a job like that... right, Jahil? According to Jafar about a billion muslims completely misunderstand their chosen religion. An amazing amount of ignorance for the most "enlightened " religion on earth, eh?-Tyr

jafar00
07-14-2013, 02:02 AM
Why is the religious affiliation of a murderer only relevant when it's a Muslim who has committed the crime?

Of course, with serial hate mongers like Pamela Geller, I'm not surprised that the spin is designed to paint all Muslims in a bad light. As if we all do crazy stuff like this because of our religion. Nobody with 1/2 a brain believes that nonsense. So you may as well give up.

You are just spreading hatred and emnity in the world. What we could use is a little more tolerance, intelligence and love.

Larrymc
07-14-2013, 08:55 AM

How dare she get a job like that... right, Jahil?"In deed"

Larrymc
07-14-2013, 09:19 AM
Why is the religious affiliation of a murderer only relevant when it's a Muslim who has committed the crime?

Of course, with serial hate mongers like Pamela Geller, I'm not surprised that the spin is designed to paint all Muslims in a bad light. As if we all do crazy stuff like this because of our religion. Nobody with 1/2 a brain believes that nonsense. So you may as well give up.

You are just spreading hatred and emnity in the world. What we could use is a little more tolerance, intelligence and love.Islams holy book advocates for suck actions, how are we to to know who takes those ridicule parts to hart, and who believes that those entries no longer apply, Just try to be open minded here, I mean The Bible has many barbaric practices in the old Testament, but clearly is abolishes those practices for Peace, Love, and Tolerance, in the New Testament, Is there a portion of the Quran that dose the same?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-14-2013, 11:03 AM
You are just spreading hatred and emnity in the world. What we could use is a little more tolerance, intelligence and love. Wouldn't you do better by telling that to your fellow muslims? Presenting truth about murderous and evil deeds is not spreading hate in the world instead it is about exposing it for all to see and think about! Your call to cease doing so is actually a call to aid it IMHO regardless of whether that is your intent or not. Hide the light under a basket and the darkness affects all . Bury the truth and ignore reality the same thing happens in that there is no call to stop the murders. Many thousands of innocent people are murdered simply because they are not Islamists yet you call for pretending that's not happening and not a problem. Then within the religion many more thousands are murdered because they worship Allah differently . Just who is in error here as I advocate against those murders too. I post my condemnation about those murders too! I do not say good, let them murder each other. I do not turn a blind eye to the murder of those innocent women and children because they too are muslim! I suggest that you rethink just who may be wrong about this Jafar.-Tyr

jafar00
07-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Islams holy book advocates for suck actions, how are we to to know who takes those ridicule parts to hart, and who believes that those entries no longer apply, Just try to be open minded here, I mean The Bible has many barbaric practices in the old Testament, but clearly is abolishes those practices for Peace, Love, and Tolerance, in the New Testament, Is there a portion of the Quran that dose the same?

There is nothing in the Qur'aan to support the above atrocity in the first place.

aboutime
07-14-2013, 02:15 PM
There is nothing in the Qur'aan to support the above atrocity in the first place.

jafar. If what you said above is true. Why then, do those who claim to follow the Quran, as the teachings of the Religion of Peace. Use the words from that book to Justify, and declare allowable...such terrible actions by parents who claim to be protecting their Honor???

It doesn't work BOTH WAYS...unless you come here...trying to convince us. What we are reading, and seeing ISN'T REALLY TAKING PLACE????

Larrymc
07-14-2013, 03:38 PM
There is nothing in the Qur'aan to support the above atrocity in the first place.So that would be a no, Apparently there is enough in the Qur'aan that many interpret to mean this? Lets be honest at least that true.

jafar00
07-14-2013, 08:51 PM
So that would be a no, Apparently there is enough in the Qur'aan that many interpret to mean this? Lets be honest at least that true.

You cannot even mis-interpret something from the Qur'aan to support it. From what the story says, it was a kind of honour killing which is a tribal custom that pre-dates Islam by a great many years.

red state
07-14-2013, 10:53 PM
Never mind the story....You cannot mis-interpret the fact that MOST of the muSLUM world abuses and kills those of other faiths while other faiths accept and fairly treat muSLUMS as well as they treat any other religion. This is why THEY do so well in other places while others are forced to leave muSLUM theocracies or face terrible consequences and even death.

Do you deny or "mis-interpret" the mass injustice that MOST muSLUM nations inflict upon "others" who follow other religions?

You really don't have to answer that....we aready know the answer and we most certainly know the truth.

red state
07-14-2013, 10:58 PM
This stems from another tread but I never received an answer:

Am I to believe that MOST muSLUMS are not really muSLUMS if MOST muSLUM countries discriminate, abuse or even KILL others simply for NOT being muSLUM?

Doesn't it look pretty bad for the very, very few REAL muSLUMS. With those few numbers, I'd dare say that there are more who worship Teddy the Toad than there are REAL muSLUMs.

red state
07-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Still no answer to the above question because we all know the answer and it is a reality that jafar refuses to acknowledge.