PDA

View Full Version : Cops go door-to-door in trayvon town

Jeff
07-02-2013, 06:22 AM
Yes again the police worry about rioting if a certain group don't get there way or even if they do get there way they worry about excessive celebrating and it seems there biggest fear is that outsiders ( Sharpton , Jackson and the likes ) will come into town and start all kinds of trouble , I have to wonder why if they come into town and get people to riot they are not arrested, inciting a riot is a law why not use it . Personally I think after seeing the states star witness the police ( as most with a brain ) realize yes there is racism here ( on the black side ) and no there never even should of been a trial .

Cops are going door-to-door in an American city again, only this time at least they are knocking on doors instead of knocking them down.
The most recent example of a police-state presence is developing even now in Sanford, Fla., where neighborhood-watch participant George Zimmerman is on trial for murder for the death of teenager Trayvon Martin.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/cops-go-door-to-door-in-trayvon-town/#EPhhTF1eEupGsehg.99

Gaffer
07-02-2013, 06:42 AM
Yes again the police worry about rioting if a certain group don't get there way or even if they do get there way they worry about excessive celebrating and it seems there biggest fear is that outsiders ( Sharpton , Jackson and the likes ) will come into town and start all kinds of trouble , I have to wonder why if they come into town and get people to riot they are not arrested, inciting a riot is a law why not use it . Personally I think after seeing the states star witness the police ( as most with a brain ) realize yes there is racism here ( on the black side ) and no there never even should of been a trial .

Cops are going door-to-door in an American city again, only this time at least they are knocking on doors instead of knocking them down.
The most recent example of a police-state presence is developing even now in Sanford, Fla., where neighborhood-watch participant George Zimmerman is on trial for murder for the death of teenager Trayvon Martin.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/cops-go-door-to-door-in-trayvon-town/#EPhhTF1eEupGsehg.99

They're gearing up for what they know is coming. The media orchestrated this whole scenario and should be held accountable. The problem is it's going to be happening across the country.