PDA

View Full Version : Kaboom! Now black mobs kill 4th of July

Jeff
07-02-2013, 06:37 AM
For those of you who feel anything spoken about the poor black folks in this country automatically means you mare a racist no need to read any further because your brains cant digest the truth , With Obama in office and with him coming forward on a couple of domestic events to help stir the black population ( that's not really a fair statement because many in the black community are good people and would rather see peace than this stuff )but none the less he puts his two cents in to pump up the action , yall remember " If I had a son he would of looked just like Trayvon" or the one I like" I don't know all the facts but the police ( white police of course ) acted stupidly" there is no doubt this behavior will happen , Hell the media makes these thugs celebrities and in the end they get just what they wanted , the local police and government cave and give in , why not send the National guard in and let them clean up these thugs are breaking laws so there is no need to treat them any other way than what they are criminals

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.) Videos linked or embedded may contain foul language and violence.Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/4th-of-july-done-for-thanks-to-black-mobs/#KlP6pcFmuk2pUxj4.99

aboutime
07-06-2013, 09:54 PM
For those of you who feel anything spoken about the poor black folks in this country automatically means you mare a racist no need to read any further because your brains cant digest the truth , With Obama in office and with him coming forward on a couple of domestic events to help stir the black population ( that's not really a fair statement because many in the black community are good people and would rather see peace than this stuff )but none the less he puts his two cents in to pump up the action , yall remember " If I had a son he would of looked just like Trayvon" or the one I like" I don't know all the facts but the police ( white police of course ) acted stupidly" there is no doubt this behavior will happen , Hell the media makes these thugs celebrities and in the end they get just what they wanted , the local police and government cave and give in , why not send the National guard in and let them clean up these thugs are breaking laws so there is no need to treat them any other way than what they are criminals

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.) Videos linked or embedded may contain foul language and violence.Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/4th-of-july-done-for-thanks-to-black-mobs/#KlP6pcFmuk2pUxj4.99

Jeff. Thanks for posting this. Truth is. The only Foul Language any of us might hear...to those concerned. Would only be declared Foul because you, or someone else dared to speak THE TRUTH.
To those who instantly label us as racists in order to CEASE all language. Exposure to the truth, and honesty MUST be foul to them. Since it is so rare for any of them to know what Truth, and Honesty really is.
For instance. Everything I wrote above will be declared LIES, and RACIST by those who use race to further their hatred, and genuine stupidity.

logroller
07-06-2013, 11:14 PM
^ cracka please :laugh:

Voted4Reagan
07-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Is an African American calling a white American a "Cracker" a hate crime? Yes, Just as surely as if the white American called the African American the "N" Word.

Both are Hate Speech.

Equal protection under the Law isn't one of Eric Holders Strong suits....

tailfins
07-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Is an African American calling a white American a "Cracker" a hate crime? Yes, Just as surely as if the white American called the African American the "N" Word.

Both are Hate Speech.

Equal protection under the Law isn't one of Eric Holders Strong suits....

No, in Florida and Georgia the response is "Thanks for noticing." They somehow manage to say it in a way that implies "thanks for noticing I belong here (and perhaps you don't)". Having lived in both states for nine years total, the term cracker doesn't bother me. Back when he was Florida Governor, Lawton Chiles declared on the campaign trail that he was a proud cracker.

Thankfully here in the US the First Amendment is still intact enough not to stop "hate speech". However, when combined with a crime such speech can be an aggravating factor.

Back to the OP: It's exactly for these reasons the George Zimmerman trial is so important. Things like this can be solved if many of the attendees come armed.