PDA

View Full Version : Obama To Egyptian Christians: Stop Protesting Muslim Brotherhood

Jeff
07-02-2013, 06:46 AM
Our Presidents real agenda, Do not protest the Muslim Brotherhood , man with all that is going wrong in this country with all the scandals this guy is involved in and now this as we send money to help support the terrorist over there

Of course, the Obama administration is in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood and has welcomed them into the White House on many occasions, as well as funded them in Egypt with millions of dollars, aircraft and u-boats. His own State Department has even sought to recruit jihadists who are partial to the Muslim Brotherhood at conferences.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/06/obama-to-egyptian-christians-stop-protesting-muslim-brotherhood/#ixzz2Xt6rwEqL

Gaffer
07-02-2013, 07:25 AM
Our Presidents real agenda, Do not protest the Muslim Brotherhood , man with all that is going wrong in this country with all the scandals this guy is involved in and now this as we send money to help support the terrorist over there

Of course, the Obama administration is in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood and has welcomed them into the White House on many occasions, as well as funded them in Egypt with millions of dollars, aircraft and u-boats. His own State Department has even sought to recruit jihadists who are partial to the Muslim Brotherhood at conferences.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/06/obama-to-egyptian-christians-stop-protesting-muslim-brotherhood/#ixzz2Xt6rwEqL

He intends to use them and he thinks he can control them.

aboutime
07-02-2013, 09:26 PM
He intends to use them and he thinks he can control them.

Good catch Gaffer. If you check back into my posts last year. I warned everyone then. How Obama would cater to, and welcome the Muslim Brotherhood into his WARMTH, and PROTECTIVE Betrayal of the American people.

Jeff
07-03-2013, 06:57 AM
Good catch Gaffer. If you check back into my posts last year. I warned everyone then. How Obama would cater to, and welcome the Muslim Brotherhood into his WARMTH, and PROTECTIVE Betrayal of the American people.

Brother anybody with a brain knew he would side with these animals it is one more way to get the White Christian male out of the way and as we watch these animals take over other countries ( or try ) we had to know it was coming here and with a President like Obama that is trying to destroy everything America stands for the hand writing was on the wall

Voted4Reagan
07-03-2013, 07:41 AM
Whats Scary about this....

Obama not telling the Coptic Christians they have a right to be heard and Speak Freely.

God help our Constitution.