PDA

View Full Version : Obama Backed Syrian Rebels Behead Catholic Priest Before Cheering Crowd Of Islamic

Jeff
07-02-2013, 06:51 AM
Well we cant afford hot meals for our troops , the WH is closed to tours because we cant afford it but we can afford to support terrorist :rolleyes: The American people better wake up before its to late if it isn't already

GRAPHIC VIOLENCE WARNING… The story you are about to read is twisted. The video is much worse. I want you to understand that if you have a weak stomach you should turn back now. I am angry and I will speak frankly on this subject. We cannot continue to sugarcoat the facts and let our government off the hook. The people that are receiving our tax dollars are committing one atrocity after another and we must raise awareness. Our government is spending our tax dollars to support terrorists. With all of that said, please turn back now if you do not want to explore this topic in graphic detail. I don’t feel like it is enough to just throw it out there. Whoever dares read this needs to know just how sick these people are.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/obama-backed-syrian-rebels-behead-a-priest-francois-murad-before-cheering-crowd-of-islamic-jihadists/#ixzz2Xt86QdMI

jafar00
07-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Do you really need to recycle recently posted trash to have an opportunity at another Muslim bashing thread?

Drummond
07-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Do you really need to recycle recently posted trash to have an opportunity at another Muslim bashing thread?

The Truth Will Set You Free, Jafar ...

aboutime
07-02-2013, 05:48 PM

jafar. Until you stop posting here. The recycling you speak of will continue. No need to bash. Your presence here is all we need.

hjmick
07-02-2013, 05:54 PM
This never gets old...

Your tax dollars at work...

Jeff
07-03-2013, 06:54 AM

Jafar this was about our president backing what these animals do , it has nothing to do with what your people do so yes when I see the President of the USA backing animals like this you can bet your A** I am going to post it , and you can cry that same old tired BS about another Muslim bashing truth be told if they wernt such animals they wouldn't be doing these things so there wouldn't be no news

But I see by your post you approve of this type of behavior so in my eyes you are nothing but a barbaric animal the same as they are

hjmick
07-03-2013, 04:53 PM

Do they really need to continue chopping off people's heads?

When they stop doing shit like that, I'd be willing to bet these type of threads will miraculously cease...

aboutime
07-03-2013, 05:54 PM

When they stop doing shit like that, I'd be willing to bet these type of threads will miraculously cease...

hjmick. Looks like none of us are EVER gonna see that take place. Not as long a jafar has any excuses left in his Hate Bag.

jafar00
07-03-2013, 11:27 PM

These are sick people and until they are locked up or better, executed, we will continue to see this stuff happening. Atrocities always happen in war zones where we see the worst of humanity do the most depraved things.

tailfins
07-04-2013, 06:37 AM

Don't worry about me Jafar, I don't recycle! Recycling is a form of environmentalism, which is a form of Earth worship!