PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Air Force Official Tortured His Teenage Daughter To Death Over “Honor Issue”

Jeff
07-02-2013, 07:00 AM
This is just plain disgusting , this man ought to die the most painful way possible , and this from peaceful people , they call this a honor killing . At least they say the police have registered a case ( what ever that means )

The young 16-year-old left the house without telling her father. As she reached home, the devout father “started thrashing her, hitting her head and body with a cricket bat and an iron rod.”

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/islamic-air-force-official-tortured-his-teenage-daughter-to-death-over-honor-issue/#ixzz2Xt9Lok7a

Marcus Aurelius
07-02-2013, 07:03 AM
This is just plain disgusting , this man ought to die the most painful way possible , and this from peaceful people , they call this a honor killing . At least they say the police have registered a case ( what ever that means )

The young 16-year-old left the house without telling her father. As she reached home, the devout father “started thrashing her, hitting her head and body with a cricket bat and an iron rod.”

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/islamic-air-force-official-tortured-his-teenage-daughter-to-death-over-honor-issue/#ixzz2Xt9Lok7a

I'm sure he wasn't 'really' Islamic... right, Jahil?

logroller
07-02-2013, 11:45 AM
****Please don't derail threads by going after someone you don't like. ****

Marcus Aurelius
07-02-2013, 11:50 AM

perhaps you could specify who you were posting that to? nevermind, I'm the only one who posted (smacks head)

As for derailing? Nonsense. Everyone knows one of Jahils most common comments whenever anything remotely negative about Islam is posted, is to claim the perpetrator is 'not really' Islamic. How is mentioning that derailing this thread???

jafar00
07-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Another Muslim bash thread. What a surprise. This forum has taken a distinct turn for the worse.

Voted4Reagan
07-02-2013, 04:52 PM
The guy should have his nuts yanked off by a Mig-29

Drummond
07-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Another Muslim bash thread. What a surprise. This forum has taken a distinct turn for the worse.

Is the story true, or not ? If NOT, care to provide your proof of this ?

If true .. people are entitled to post their opinions. Also if true, and your opinion runs contrary to what you've already seen, then why not express what you'd like to about it ?

Wouldn't we find that enlightening, Jafar ?

Marcus Aurelius
07-02-2013, 05:18 PM

Stop trolling and trying to derail threads you don't like, dumb ass.

aboutime
07-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Stop trolling and trying to derail threads you don't like, dumb ass.

Marcus. Jafar always does that. Since he has no defense against the truth, or honest facts. It's just typical to make accusations against the messenger. Like the Democrats, and Obama tactics of blaming BUSH...for everything. Only this time. Jafar cannot dispute facts.

Jeff
07-03-2013, 06:46 AM

Jafar I wouldn't of cared if it was a Irish guy that did this I would of posted it , hey man I am sorry your people are in the news so much but this kind of sh** is unacceptable to me no matter who did it and I refuse to tip toe through the daisies as not to ruffle anyone's feathers , you decided to be a Muslim and they are making news I don't go looking for this stuff it is E mails I get and what do you expect when it is OK to marry a 6 year old or to stone woman or behead people you disagree with of course that stuff is going to make the news . So in closing I am not here to make friends or enemies if you feel I post things to bash your religion so be it , if you want to be a man and realize this kind of shit is wrong no matter who does it then by all means chime in but don't feel as though I am trying to simple bash you or your religion for that matter if you feel this behavior is right chime in and debate it but if all you have to offer is *OOO man another Muslim basher * stay the hell out of the thread because as I said I don't intend to do so and wont change my opinion for you or anyone else

Robert A Whit
07-03-2013, 11:07 AM
perhaps you could specify who you were posting that to? nevermind, I'm the only one who posted (smacks head)

As for derailing? Nonsense. Everyone knows one of Jahils most common comments whenever anything remotely negative about Islam is posted, is to claim the perpetrator is 'not really' Islamic. How is mentioning that derailing this thread???

Jafar had not said a thing. But you went after him.

You are anti social and display it daily.

Marcus Aurelius
07-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Jafar had not said a thing. But you went after him.

You are anti social and display it daily.

Stop trying to derail this thread and make it about me, dunsel. Stick to the topic like everyone else.

Log must have anticipated your post when he said this...