PDA

View Full Version : cleaning up certain posters as to stop trying to derail every post they dont like

Jeff
07-03-2013, 07:15 AM
Just a suggestion but every time I post about Obama supporting the Muslims or post about anything to do with Muslim this Jafar Character Pipes up with another Muslim basher , maybe he should just be thread banned when doing so , because I am not bashing any religion but rather just posting the news that was sent to me

Voted4Reagan
07-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Just a suggestion but every time I post about Obama supporting the Muslims or post about anything to do with Muslim this Jafar Character Pipes up with another Muslim basher , maybe he should just be thread banned when doing so , because I am not bashing any religion but rather just posting the news that was sent to me

So call your Brother and bitch to him..... But I doubt he'll answer his Phone.. (LOL)

God.... You sound like Jan on the Brady Bunch....

MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA.... lol

Have a great 4th of July Jeff!

fj1200
07-03-2013, 07:43 AM
I don't think we want to go down the road of thread banning because I can think of other posters who are far more worthy. It's just the nature of some.

Voted4Reagan
07-03-2013, 07:47 AM
I don't think we want to go down the road of thread banning because I can think of other posters who are far more worthy. It's just the nature of some.

agreed.... :beer:

Jeff
07-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Yall might be right about others but I try to mind my own business and not pay much attention to others troubles and yes maybe it is a bit to much whinnying on my part but one thing I hate is to be stereotyped , and it just seems that every time I post a thread Jafar is calling me a Muslim basher and honestly I don't care who he worships it isn't the religion I am posting about it is the things they are doing. One of my best friends as a kid was Muslim yup one day in 7th grade I remember asking him what religion he was and he told me Muslim and I never thought about it again because it wasn't a big deal until I get accused of something , but I hope yall have a great fourth ( if ya can stay dry , they are calling for rain here for the next week at least ) and it is presently raining now , what a deal

Robert A Whit
07-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Yall might be right about others but I try to mind my own business and not pay much attention to others troubles and yes maybe it is a bit to much whinnying on my part but one thing I hate is to be stereotyped , and it just seems that every time I post a thread Jafar is calling me a Muslim basher and honestly I don't care who he worships it isn't the religion I am posting about it is the things they are doing. One of my best friends as a kid was Muslim yup one day in 7th grade I remember asking him what religion he was and he told me Muslim and I never thought about it again because it wasn't a big deal until I get accused of something , but I hope yall have a great fourth ( if ya can stay dry , they are calling for rain here for the next week at least ) and it is presently raining now , what a deal

Jeff, I have seen Jafar trashed daily. Does he earn it? I honestly do not believe he does. He seems to disagree with comments made against the religion and protests we need to look at the criminals doing evil and not look at his religion.

I have commented that a guy I used to see often till the economy crashed, a Catholic who was born in Iran and came to the US as an adult and a devout muslim at the time once told me that Islam is a violent religion. I did not ask him if it is evil. But he flat stated it is violent.

I remind you that violent may not mean evil. George Washington was violent when he committed to war yet we do not see him as evil. Troops in combat are violent yet to those supporting troops, those men are not evil. The fourth will celebrate violence in fact.

I think Jafar resents non muslim Americans acting as if he is evil because of his worship of God. Yes, Allah is God.

Many years ago I was in Sacramento CA on some business for the state real estate association and I had a very interesting conversation with a Muslim from Egypt. He told me that they hold Jesus in high regard. Before that, I assumed they rejected Jesus. Anyway, when one person has to bear all the blame for what evil others do, no wonder he will stand up for himself.

/end of rant

Jeff
07-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Jeff, I have seen Jafar trashed daily. Does he earn it? I honestly do not believe he does. He seems to disagree with comments made against the religion and protests we need to look at the criminals doing evil and not look at his religion.

I have commented that a guy I used to see often till the economy crashed, a Catholic who was born in Iran and came to the US as an adult and a devout muslim at the time once told me that Islam is a violent religion. I did not ask him if it is evil. But he flat stated it is violent.

I remind you that violent may not mean evil. George Washington was violent when he committed to war yet we do not see him as evil. Troops in combat are violent yet to those supporting troops, those men are not evil. The fourth will celebrate violence in fact.

I think Jafar resents non muslim Americans acting as if he is evil because of his worship of God. Yes, Allah is God.

Many years ago I was in Sacramento CA on some business for the state real estate association and I had a very interesting conversation with a Muslim from Egypt. He told me that they hold Jesus in high regard. Before that, I assumed they rejected Jesus. Anyway, when one person has to bear all the blame for what evil others do, no wonder he will stand up for himself.

/end of rant

Robert I think you are exactly right and I think your reply was spot on so when I start attacking jafar I would expect him to be on the defense with everything I post , or at least have a good argument but every time I see something such as Muslims cutting a catholic priests head off I am going to post it and don't feel I am bashing anyone except those in the article , when I read stories of 70 something year old men with babies I think it is disgusting whether they are Muslims Jews Catholics or whatever so no I don't expect to be called a Basher , and to be fair to jafar ( I thought of this last night ) Gabby loves to do the same thing , I am a redneck a southern redneck if I disagree with our black president , hell we had a new member post and Gabby replied saying something about storm trooper ( the racist site ) see Robert it is real simple if ya cant reply with a decent argument don't just call someone a racist and be gone because as in my case I am posting what I feel is wrong , we have Muslims down here in GA and I kid with them all the time they are pretty good people ( no I don't believe in there religion but they don't believe in mine either )and when I bring these articles up they will counter with examples of what they believe is the same thing my religion does or they will simply say not all of us believe that way , I guess that might be just a little bit to far out for some on here to understand but IMO if you must call someone a racist or a basher because either you cant handle the truth ( or don't want to ) that makes you the racist

Now I have to ask V4R do I know you ? do you know me ? and what gives you the idea that I should call Jim , I posted on here what I felt was right just like anyone on this board could do , to be honest with ya yea I talked to Jim yesterday but this board very rarely if ever comes up and it didn't yesterday so what gives you the idea I call Jim or should call Jim ? And I guess if you did know me comparing me to a Brady period you would realize is a real mistake :laugh: I could be called a lot of things but one of the Brady kids not so much

In closing I guess sometimes I just wish things would go a lot smoother and it isn't possible because we are all different but if that is the worst thing I have to worry about I am doing OK

Jeff
07-04-2013, 06:55 AM
I hope everyone has a great day today and a safe one , as for us here in the S.E. we are under water it has been raining for the past few days and I woke up to the rain pounding on the roof this morning , all firework shows where cancelled by noon yesterday for tonight so I guess we will celebrate the fourth indoors this year :salute:

But as I read through my E mails this morning I seen one that is perfect for this day and it is written by Ted Nugent Love him or hate him it makes a lot of sense especially on this day

DECLARE YOUR INDEPENDENCE, AGAIN!
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/declare-your-independence-again/

I thought this was a good article and many may enjoy it

Voted4Reagan
07-04-2013, 07:17 AM
I hope everyone has a great day today and a safe one , as for us here in the S.E. we are under water it has been raining for the past few days and I woke up to the rain pounding on the roof this morning , all firework shows where cancelled by noon yesterday for tonight so I guess we will celebrate the fourth indoors this year :salute:

But as I read through my E mails this morning I seen one that is perfect for this day and it is written by Ted Nugent Love him or hate him it makes a lot of sense especially on this day

DECLARE YOUR INDEPENDENCE, AGAIN!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/declare-your-independence-again/

I thought this was a good article and many may enjoy it

http://www.kqed.org/assets/img/food/bab/tedandshemane-707796.jpg

Jeff
07-04-2013, 07:23 AM
http://www.kqed.org/assets/img/food/bab/tedandshemane-707796.jpg

Thought you might like this V4R seems Ted thinks he can fix the country

http://patriotupdate.com/2013/07/ted-nugent-weighing-white-house-bid/

Robert A Whit
07-04-2013, 10:51 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=650088#post650088)

/end of rant

Robert I think you are exactly right and I think your reply was spot on so when I start attacking jafar I would expect him to be on the defense with everything I post , or at least have a good argument but every time I see something such as Muslims cutting a catholic priests head off I am going to post it and don't feel I am bashing anyone except those in the article , when I read stories of 70 something year old men with babies I think it is disgusting whether they are Muslims Jews Catholics or whatever so no I don't expect to be called a Basher , and to be fair to jafar ( I thought of this last night ) Gabby loves to do the same thing , I am a redneck a southern redneck if I disagree with our black president , hell we had a new member post and Gabby replied saying something about storm trooper ( the racist site ) see Robert it is real simple if ya cant reply with a decent argument don't just call someone a racist and be gone because as in my case I am posting what I feel is wrong , we have Muslims down here in GA and I kid with them all the time they are pretty good people ( no I don't believe in there religion but they don't believe in mine either )and when I bring these articles up they will counter with examples of what they believe is the same thing my religion does or they will simply say not all of us believe that way , I guess that might be just a little bit to far out for some on here to understand but IMO if you must call someone a racist or a basher because either you cant handle the truth ( or don't want to ) that makes you the racist

Now I have to ask V4R do I know you ? do you know me ? and what gives you the idea that I should call Jim , I posted on here what I felt was right just like anyone on this board could do , to be honest with ya yea I talked to Jim yesterday but this board very rarely if ever comes up and it didn't yesterday so what gives you the idea I call Jim or should call Jim ? And I guess if you did know me comparing me to a Brady period you would realize is a real mistake :laugh: I could be called a lot of things but one of the Brady kids not so much

In closing I guess sometimes I just wish things would go a lot smoother and it isn't possible because we are all different but if that is the worst thing I have to worry about I am doing OK

All I can say is I fully agree with you on this matter.

When you post articles, they should not be assumed to be a view you go along with. An article is just information. Comments on the article ate the view. Few humans sanction the way that crime went down. Barbarians have always been with us it seems.

Too much personal bashing goes on. I noticed a thread devoted to me that I refuse to dignify. To me, it was some child with too much time on his hands trying to disrupt the forum. For some odd reason, if person A says something some several posters think it is a golden opportunity to act like some child. Bart was an issue and it caused petty personal attacks. I speak of being a pilot and get attacked for just having earned my pilots license in 1980.

I have suggested a few things that would in my opinion go a long ways to cleaning up the forum but got nowhere. My ideas were 100 percent rejected.

I used to run a lot of meetings and I would never have let any of my meetings degenerate as they do on this forum. And I did not have to ban a single person yet the views of those members varied all over the place. Roberts Rules of order is a wonderful system. Perhaps a tad bulky and hard for some to understand, but the idea behind Roberts rules of Order sure are very good.

As a piece of rotting meat draws flies, some are drawn to attack posters. Maybe we can't get rid of such flies. They ruin forums and it seems to me go out of their way to try to PO others they don't actually know.

I believe you are a top notch poster.

Voted4Reagan
07-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Thought you might like this V4R seems Ted thinks he can fix the country

http://patriotupdate.com/2013/07/ted-nugent-weighing-white-house-bid/

I have met Ted and his Wife several times...

Wonderful people... He is Hilarious!

Marcus Aurelius
07-04-2013, 12:02 PM
All I can say is I fully agree with you on this matter.

When you post articles, they should not be assumed to be a view you go along with. An article is just information. Comments on the article ate the view. Few humans sanction the way that crime went down. Barbarians have always been with us it seems.

Too much personal bashing goes on. I noticed a thread devoted to me that I refuse to dignify. Yet you took the time to go search for it in the Cage, where posts do NOT show up on the main list. You bring your 'bashing' upon yourself, and most people here know that.

To me, it was some child with too much time on his hands trying to disrupt the forum. How is it a disruption, to post that kind of thread in the Cage, where the moderators WANT them posted? In an area that you cannot SEE on the main post listings? Answer, it isn't. You're just whining... again.

For some odd reason, if person A says something some several posters think it is a golden opportunity to act like some child. You mean like when Poster A (me) said you had a 'lesser mind', and you acted like a child and called me an asshole? Practice what you preach, dumb ass.

Bart was an issue and it caused petty personal attacks. I speak of being a pilot and get attacked for just having earned my pilots license in 1980.

I have suggested a few things that would in my opinion go a long ways to cleaning up the forum but got nowhere. My ideas were 100 percent rejected. Because they were stupid.

I used to run a lot of meetings and I would never have let any of my meetings degenerate as they do on this forum. And I did not have to ban a single person yet the views of those members varied all over the place. Roberts Rules of order is a wonderful system. Perhaps a tad bulky and hard for some to understand, but the idea behind Roberts rules of Order sure are very good.

As a piece of rotting meat draws flies, some are drawn to attack posters. You just called yourself a piece of rotting meat :laugh: Maybe we can't get rid of such flies. They ruin forums and it seems to me go out of their way to try to PO others they don't actually know.

I believe you are a top notch poster.

my comments in RED

Robert A Whit
07-04-2013, 12:06 PM
That poor SOB

I am in his head all day long

He goes to sleep thinking of wise ass remarks he can make to my posts

He dogs my posts

Then he whines like some child if I read any of his posts

That makes me laugh a lot

He is my amusement

I am in his head

He dreams of my posts, wakes up looking for them

All he needs do is put me on ignore

Marcus Aurelius
07-04-2013, 12:09 PM
All he needs do is put me on ignore

:laugh:

That is quite possibly the funniest thing you've ever said. I am actually tempted to pos rep you for making me laugh so hard! YOU, telling someone to put YOU on ignore? After all the times you boasted to Jim I was on ignore, yet you responded to all my posts? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It's a shame you don't realize how pathetic that make you look.

jimnyc
07-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Not moving this to the cage over any specific reason or person, just seems like that's the place for it. :)

Marcus Aurelius
07-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Not moving this to the cage over any specific reason or person, just seems like that's the place for it. :)

Prepare for Whitless to complain that you are somehow punishing him for 'my' deeds.:rolleyes:

aboutime
07-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Prepare for Whitless to complain that you are somehow punishing him for 'my' deeds.:rolleyes:

Marcus. First. Happy 4TH of July to you. And, just in case...per your line above. "SHAME ON YOU for the punishment!"

Marcus Aurelius
07-26-2013, 08:12 PM
And another thread ban for the Whitless Wonder ROFLMFAO! Will he ever learn?

aboutime
07-26-2013, 09:40 PM

As Peter, Paul, and Mary once sang. "When will Robert ever learn?" No way, No how, No time soon!

Robert A Whit
07-26-2013, 10:23 PM
The posters that caused it are listed just above.

Marcus Aurelius
07-26-2013, 11:12 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=654246#post654246)

You just can't stop talking about yourself. Dumb prick.

Post reported, Robert started for no reason, removed from thread.

it was all on you, dumb ass.

jimnyc
07-27-2013, 03:40 PM

Not a single reference to you in that thread. Not a single issue occurred in that thread. Then you popped in and started shit with the names. Rather than do the back and forth, your post was reported. No one retaliated in kind. When I arrived, you were the only one who went off topic and started trouble. You were removed from the thread. NO ONE caused that other than yourself.

Of course if you didn't lie about placing people on ignore about 5,000 times now, none of this would happen either.

Voted4Reagan
07-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Not a single reference to you in that thread. Not a single issue occurred in that thread. Then you popped in and started shit with the names. Rather than do the back and forth, your post was reported. No one retaliated in kind. When I arrived, you were the only one who went off topic and started trouble. You were removed from the thread. NO ONE caused that other than yourself.

Of course if you didn't lie about placing people on ignore about 5,000 times now, none of this would happen either.

He's on mine for months since he insulted WiccanLiberal...

I pop off now and then... reply to a dumb post of his and put him back in his cage.

Everyone should try it... makes things more enjoyable...

Marcus Aurelius
08-01-2013, 11:07 PM

(points at Mr. Mensa) :laugh2:

And yet again.

Jeff
08-02-2013, 12:17 AM
I have met Ted and his Wife several times...

Wonderful people... He is Hilarious!

I just happened to see this , as the thread grew it took on a not so entertaining style so I never seen this but that is cool as hell, Ted looks like he would be fun as hell to hang out with , I watch him on some hunting show where he has his wife on and they both look like they would be a blast to hang with

Robert A Whit
08-02-2013, 12:43 PM
I just happened to see this , as the thread grew it took on a not so entertaining style so I never seen this but that is cool as hell, Ted looks like he would be fun as hell to hang out with , I watch him on some hunting show where he has his wife on and they both look like they would be a blast to hang with

I wonder if he has a forum? I enjoy him as well.