PDA

View Full Version : Mug shots

cadet
07-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Apparently, there was a party somewhere in my home town. There were a BUNCH of minor in possession charges among my former classmates.
The best part is that they are the; 4.0 GPA, Christian youth group, bootlicker, nice kids who always helped out.

Yeah yeah yeah, they're all like a month or two away from being 21, and yeah I agree that the drinking age should be lowered, but I'm laughing my butt off here.
I never liked them anyway. :laugh2: 5 year reunion's gonna be fun. :dance:

Voted4Reagan
07-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Apparently, there was a party somewhere in my home town. There were a BUNCH of minor in possession charges among my former classmates.
The best part is that they are the; 4.0 GPA, Christian youth group, bootlicker, nice kids who always helped out.

Yeah yeah yeah, they're all like a month or two away from being 21, and yeah I agree that the drinking age should be lowered, but I'm laughing my butt off here.
I never liked them anyway. :laugh2: 5 year reunion's gonna be fun. :dance:

Wait till you get to the 30 year one!

hjmick
07-03-2013, 04:49 PM

Blow me...

cadet
07-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Blow me...

I'm just going to use this thread to subtly remind you how young and attractive I am compared to everyone else on this cite. Oh, and humble.

hjmick
07-03-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm just going to use this thread to subtly remind you how young and attractive I am compared to everyone else on this cite. Oh, and humble.

Blow me...

aboutime
07-03-2013, 05:52 PM

Let us know when that happens. It will finally mean, you grew up.

cadet
07-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Let us know when that happens. It will finally mean, you grew up.

The faster you grow up, the faster you get old.
And boring.

Voted4Reagan
07-03-2013, 06:28 PM
The faster you grow up, the faster you get old.
And boring.

Whippersnapper

hjmick
07-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Growing old ain't for pussies...