PDA

View Full Version : The Official Robert A. WHIT Tribute Thread

Voted4Reagan
07-03-2013, 06:03 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2QJSeWQoKyA/SbBHsjIQmxI/AAAAAAAAGLo/5LW9nVQOkT0/s400/typical_cricket.gif

aboutime
07-03-2013, 06:07 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2QJSeWQoKyA/SbBHsjIQmxI/AAAAAAAAGLo/5LW9nVQOkT0/s400/typical_cricket.gif

And.....for those who may be too young to understand, or remember....

Listen to John Wayne talk about Robert in this tribute thread.....

http://youtu.be/wqNzmTYNq_I

Voted4Reagan
07-03-2013, 07:31 PM
A classic in the Making.....

aboutime
07-03-2013, 08:14 PM
A classic in the Making.....

And let's not forget....
http://youtu.be/K6lyYIurcCk

Marcus Aurelius
07-03-2013, 08:30 PM
http://sailorcurt.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/__lfEllzo3Ck/R6OrJ8G5JQI/AAAAAAAABJE/H-bmKv4PwI8/s1600/noisycricket.jpg

Whitless is like the 'Noisy Cricket' in MIB. Tiny little mind, makes a lot of noise.

Marcus Aurelius
07-13-2013, 09:10 AM
From the ice cream thread...

Robert removed from thread for instigating, and of course not realizing this ISN'T about him, but damn ice cream.

:laugh2:

Voted4Reagan
07-13-2013, 09:24 AM
From the ice cream thread...

:laugh2:

he is unreal... the most insecure little man ever to walk the planet...

He's like a Prom-Queen... always has to be about him!

Marcus Aurelius
07-13-2013, 09:34 AM
more from the ice cream thread...

Post #25 was the absolute truth, pointing out how YOU tried to destroy a topic. :laugh2:

Robert A Whit
07-13-2013, 11:23 AM
he is unreal... the most insecure little man ever to walk the planet...

He's like a Prom-Queen... always has to be about him!

It is too bad you are a bigot and rather than ask, make up tall tales.

aboutime
07-13-2013, 01:37 PM

Robert. Read it all again. Nobody had to MAKE ANYTHING UP!

Robert A Whit
07-13-2013, 04:34 PM

Yes and had you read my post, you would see I said the same thing.

Voted4Reagan
07-13-2013, 08:23 PM

The FM Radio using Flap Jockey is all butthurt..

Ignore him old friend...

Marcus Aurelius
07-13-2013, 10:24 PM

like a tall tale about doctors who perform examinations for medical certifications for pilots being called flight surgeons 'by law'? That kind of tall tale, you worthless wanker?

Marcus Aurelius
07-14-2013, 12:09 AM

gee, I guess it was unfair for you to be thread banned form an ice cream thread for talking about your fucking self, huh.

dumb ass.

Voted4Reagan
07-14-2013, 11:35 AM
gee, I guess it was unfair for you to be thread banned form an ice cream thread for talking about your fucking self, huh.

dumb ass.

No Ice Cream for him....

aboutime
07-14-2013, 01:28 PM
No Ice Cream for him....

V4R. Wanna bet? Look what I found IN A CAGE...5264. Never say Never.

Voted4Reagan
07-14-2013, 04:06 PM
V4R. Wanna bet? Look what I found IN A CAGE...5264. Never say Never.

How the hell do you get kicked off a thread about ICE CREAM?

What level of STUPID does that require?

Robert A Whit
07-14-2013, 04:17 PM

When Jim did that, I felt just the same thing. Most of my threads don't resemble what they started as yet I never see others thread banned. Funny how that works over ice cream. Notice I slightly broke ranks due to being attacked. Yet they did not get thread banned.

Marcus and Abouttime routinely shit all over my posts yet they don't get thread banned. I would bet that had Jeff a thing to do with it, I would not have been thread banned. Some of you got very ugly to me. But are you thread banned?

Think it over.

aboutime
07-14-2013, 05:46 PM

I think I have an answer to that question V4R. The thread began about Ice Cream. Robert thought they were talking about DE-ICER'S on the wings of airplanes...positioned on the Front of wings, while FLAPS are on the rear of wings.

Anyone like Robert who has such a VAST Knowledge of things from Ice Cream to Space Shuttle missions...has a vested interest in ANY TOPIC found on this forum...in any form.
Does that sound reasonable?

If not. No problem. I didn't either.

Marcus Aurelius
07-14-2013, 11:36 PM
When Jim did that, I felt just the same thing. Most of my threads don't resemble what they started as yet I never see others thread banned. Funny how that works over ice cream. Notice I slightly broke ranks due to being attacked. Yet they did not get thread banned.

Marcus and Abouttime routinely shit all over my posts yet they don't get thread banned. I would bet that had Jeff a thing to do with it, I would not have been thread banned. Some of you got very ugly to me. But are you thread banned?

Think it over.

You got thread banned because you started discussing airplanes in a fucking ice cream thread, and making it yet another 'hey, look at me.. I'm robert... I want to be the fucking center of every thread I post in' thread.

dumb ass.

And if you'd just stop telling obvious and occasionally outrageous lies in your posts, I wouldn't have to continually prove how abysmally stupid you are.

Marcus Aurelius
07-14-2013, 11:38 PM

Robert Whitless level of stupidity.

One of these days, he's going to stupid himself into a thread ban in a thread HE starts... you just watch.:laugh:

aboutime
07-15-2013, 03:39 PM
Marcus. FLYING ICE CREAM ANYONE?

This one's for our Beloved Robert. Flying Cones and Flapping his way to Happiness...

Marcus Aurelius
07-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Marcus. FLYING ICE CREAM ANYONE?

This one's for our Beloved Robert. Flying Cones and Flapping his way to Happiness...

I wonder if Whitless can definitively tell us what position the flaps are in.

aboutime
07-15-2013, 04:05 PM
I wonder if Whitless can definitively tell us what position the flaps are in.

I believe it has something to do with the expression "FLAPping one's tongue"

Robert A Whit
07-15-2013, 04:17 PM
I believe it has something to do with the expression "FLAPping one's tongue"

I bow to your expertise oh funny one. Do it more. Make me laugh. By the way, I even enjoy your flapping tongue.

OK, back to the filter for AT.

AT, what is the sound of your frustration now you know I am no longer reading you.

Don't reply. I am not reading you again

aboutime
07-15-2013, 04:19 PM
I bow to your expertise oh funny one. Do it more. Make me laugh. By the way, I even enjoy your flapping tongue.

AT, what is the sound of your frustration now you know I am no longer reading you.

How Original Robert. Musta took you all of three hours to think that one up???
Wait a second. You're no longer reading me??

Earth to Mork, Earth to Mork....?

Marcus Aurelius
07-15-2013, 04:25 PM

You really are monumentally stupid. You continue to respond to those you claim not to be 'reading' or to have on 'ignore', and somehow expect people to buy it?

Oh, and wishing a man who has already had 2 heart attacks would have a third is low, even for a fuckwad like you.

aboutime
07-15-2013, 04:28 PM
You really are monumentally stupid. You continue to respond to those you claim not to be 'reading' or to have on 'ignore', and somehow expect people to buy it?

Oh, and wishing a man who has already had 2 heart attacks would have a third is low, even for a fuckwad like you.

Marcus. Now I'm wondering how long he can pretend not to be reading me. If he was really TRUE TO HIS WORD. None of us would be hearing from Robert...EVER AGAIN.

Marcus Aurelius
07-15-2013, 04:30 PM
Marcus. Now I'm wondering how long he can pretend not to be reading me. If he was really TRUE TO HIS WORD. None of us would be hearing from Robert...EVER AGAIN.

He reads every word certain posters write, and we all know it. When his narcissistic personality disorder overpowers him (which is almost always it seems), he responds by first saying he's not responding or will not respond after this or some such bullshit. It's actually kind of sad.

aboutime
07-15-2013, 05:57 PM
He reads every word certain posters write, and we all know it. When his narcissistic personality disorder overpowers him (which is almost always it seems), he responds by first saying he's not responding or will not respond after this or some such bullshit. It's actually kind of sad.

Sure is. But, we're not permitted to make any attempts at getting him to listen seriously. He always seems to take every possible use of any word as....against him. Semantics, rhetoric, or just plain matter-of-fact plain talk. Never is permitted to take place, and consequently...always deteriorates into slurs, insults, and accusations about....ROBERT.
Once again. Murphys Law. Catch-22, and Damned if you DO/DON'T become the standard of NON-communication.

Marcus Aurelius
07-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Robert Whitless level of stupidity.

One of these days, he's going to stupid himself into a thread ban in a thread HE starts... you just watch.:laugh:

wow... that was fast...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
07-15-2013, 10:33 PM
...By the way, I even enjoy your flapping tongue....

If that doesn't prove you're gay, I don't know what does. I don't think AT bats for that team though, so you're out of luck. :laugh:

Voted4Reagan
07-16-2013, 06:56 AM
Banned from his own thread...

He's a Kamikaze on a mission....

http://www.netanimations.net/kamikaze-cat6.gif

Marcus Aurelius
07-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Banned from his own thread...

He's a Kamikaze on a mission....

http://www.netanimations.net/kamikaze-cat6.gif

LOL... and to get around it, he started a new thread on the subject... AGAIN.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41811-California-Cadet-Corps&p=652485#post652485

Seems like whenever Whitless get bumped from a thread, he simply starts a new one on the subject... argues with Jim for a while about the practice... gets the thread shut down... he pouts like a little bitch for a while... then her's off on some other dumb ass issue.