PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Abortion Activists Call For The Rape of Legislators’ Daughters

Jeff
07-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Yesterday the liberals chanted Hail Satan today they call for Rape of someones daughter , to be a liberal you are not allowed to have any morals ? Of course that's not true I know many liberals that we may not agree on things but they have a good argument , the type of behavior that is flowing through our country is exactly what is destroying it , people that act like this don't have the smarts to debate so they go to these extremes and unfortunately for all of us this is fast becoming the norm in this country and a large part of this is due to trying to defend Obama there is no intelligent way to defend most of what he does so people fall to these tactics, as the morals in this country continue to fall so does this Country .

Martin Luther King Jr. Said: “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”

Hatred feels good. Let me first admit that. There is a feeling of satisfaction that comes with hatred, unlike any other. However, that feeling quickly turns sour, making your stomach feel uneasy and your mind dark. That’s because hatred accomplishes nothing; hatred poisons your own mind. Nothing can be created with hatred as its driving factor.

http://lastresistance.com/2558/pro-abortion-activists-call-for-the-rape-of-legislators-daughters/

fj1200
07-05-2013, 08:47 AM
... to be a liberal you are not allowed to have any morals ?

Let's please not fall into that trap. I know plenty of liberals who would not stoop to those levels. They also aren't universally pro-choice.

Jeff
07-05-2013, 09:18 AM
FJ you should of read on because I went on to say of course not and that I have many friends that are liberals that we may not always agree but they can hold a debate ;) And then went on to say the shame of it is is that this is becoming a norm for this country but again I made sure to post that of course this is not all Liberals

fj1200
07-05-2013, 10:53 AM
FJ you should of read on because I went on to say of course not and that I have many friends that are liberals that we may not always agree but they can hold a debate ;) And then went on to say the shame of it is is that this is becoming a norm for this country but again I made sure to post that of course this is not all Liberals

I did but I took more note. Good on 'ya for not lumping all liberals into one category. :)

Jeff
07-05-2013, 02:30 PM
I did but I took more note. Good on 'ya for not lumping all liberals into one category. :)

In my eyes being allowed our beliefs is what makes this country great having different beliefs is what make debate boards fun :laugh: and there are plenty on all sides that listen and learn ( or debate ) and plenty on both sides that where blinders :salute: