PDA

View Full Version : Not one to jump into conspiracy theories......

Trinity
07-06-2013, 11:26 PM
but I ran across this today and have not had the time to do any real checking on facts pertaining to info given.....so thought I would share here and see if anyone else has run across anything similar with supporting facts.....while I am doing some fact checking as well.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130701002-obama-request-russian.html

An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks (http://en.rian.ru/russia/20130626/181883790/FEMA-Russian-Ministry-to-Join-Forces-Against-Space-Threat.html) between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified“upcoming” disaster.

Marcus Aurelius
07-06-2013, 11:44 PM
but I ran across this today and have not had the time to do any real checking on facts pertaining to info given.....so thought I would share here and see if anyone else has run across anything similar with supporting facts.....while I am doing some fact checking as well.

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130701002-obama-request-russian.html

An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks (http://en.rian.ru/russia/20130626/181883790/FEMA-Russian-Ministry-to-Join-Forces-Against-Space-Threat.html) between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified“upcoming” disaster.

probably bogus. We'd have no need of Russian soldiers for anything like that.

aboutime
07-07-2013, 12:59 PM
I suspect it is BOGUS. And nothing but more of the typical, scare tactic kind of propaganda normally connected with

the endless supply of Conspiracy Theory Junkies. Like those who still claim JFK was murdered by the Government, Man Did not walk on the Moon, and The Democrat Dummy, George W. Bush was smart enough to arrange for 9-11 to take place.

Wonderful stuff...if you enjoy being convinced to be dumb, stupid, or ignorant...and VOTE TWICE for Obama.

WiccanLiberal
07-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Emercom is roughly a combination of FEMA and the old civil defense organizations. It is apparently quite efficient and has done some very effective work. The organization has reciprocal aid arrangements with a number of nations. This appears to be another similar one. I rather think the original article posted was an example of taking a few facts and putting a much more sinister appearance on them. We have offered aid to many nations in the aftermath of natural and man-made disasters with no other motive than the saving of human lives.
By the way, the agency has an English language version of their website. One of the items on their site I found very interesting was that they are working on a years long effort to remove WWII era explosives from the Dnieper River. How thankful we should be that we don't have the difficulty of so many nations of dealing with unexploded munitions from the world wars.

revelarts
07-07-2013, 03:07 PM
the government is recording all your phone calls and emails....
right now

aboutime
07-07-2013, 03:12 PM
the government is recording all your phone calls and emails....
right now

So what? That's old news. Nothing new. Guess you've never read "1984". The book that somehow managed to warn everyone. What was going to take place. Shucks. I remember back in the 1950's, in Elementary school. We got a paper magazine called the WEEKLY READER. It predicted...are you ready? Watches with Television, radio, and microphones". GO FIGURE.

revelarts
07-07-2013, 05:32 PM
So what? ....
the 4th Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

To the point of the Thread from the DOI
"...He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to complete the works of death,... "

It was written down before, sooo, it's old news, lets just lay down and ignore it, poo poo it, until we can't, then just say "so what". Someone wrote about it in a weekly reader long time ago.

aboutime
07-07-2013, 05:56 PM
the 4th Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

To the point of the Thread from the DOI
"...He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to complete the works of death,... "

It was written down before, sooo, it's old news, lets just lay down and ignore it, poo poo it, until we can't, then just say "so what". Someone wrote about it in a weekly reader long time ago.

Yes. I said "SO WHAT?" What can You, or I do about the claims of violating the 4th, or any other amendment, when the supposed leader, or Pretend President of this nation systematically, and purposefully IGNORES those same amendments?

You and I can complain till the Cows come home, or we turn blue in the face. But how far can our complaints go...HERE on DP?
Everybody who cares at all. Needs to get off their SOAP BOX...like we are here. And DO SOMETHING that will fix the problem.
Unfortunately. There is nothing anyone who represents YOU and I in Washington who has the courage to do anything.
That is the TRUTH, and the FACTS.

revelarts
07-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Yes. I said "SO WHAT?" What can You, or I do about the claims of violating the 4th, or any other amendment, when the supposed leader, or Pretend President of this nation systematically, and purposefully IGNORES those same amendments?

You and I can complain till the Cows come home, or we turn blue in the face. But how far can our complaints go...HERE on DP?
Everybody who cares at all. Needs to get off their SOAP BOX...like we are here. And DO SOMETHING that will fix the problem.
Unfortunately. There is nothing anyone who represents YOU and I in Washington who has the courage to do anything.
That is the TRUTH, and the FACTS.

Are you going to vote for someone to change it AT?
or are you going to support more of the same non-representative reps with R's by their name?

And that's not the Only thing to do about it.
Women couldn't Vote at one point in Our history, Complaining and action got some change on that issue.

But what the heck give up if you want to AT. I guess you can always tell your kin that you served "overseas".

that's is harsh AT, i know, but we are beyond the red line. Time for all good men to come to the aid of their country don't you think? Defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic?
If Black people could fight for their civil rights in the 50's and 60s against great odds with nearly zero political power, don't you think we ALL can come to together and struggle for our constitutional rights as well?

aboutime
07-07-2013, 06:26 PM
or are you going to support more of the same non-representative reps with R's by their name?

Women couldn't Vote at one point in Our history, Complaining and action got some change on that issue.

But what the heck give up if you want to AT. I guess you can always tell your kin that you served "overseas".

that's is harsh AT, i know, but we are beyond the red line. Time for all good men to come to the aid of their country don't you think? Defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic?
If Black people could fight for their civil rights in the 50's and 60s against great odds with nearly zero political power, don't you think we ALL can come to together and struggle for our constitutional rights as well?

Rev. Are your eyes BROWN? I suspect they are since you are so FULL of BS.

revelarts
07-07-2013, 06:36 PM

Trying to see if your going to do anything about what you see happening AT, other than lay down and take it.
I guess not.:dunno:

Keep voting republican, that's working real good for us. it's pragmatic.

aboutime
07-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Trying to see if your going to do anything about what you see happening AT, other than lay down and take it.
I guess not.:dunno:

Keep voting republican, that's working real good for us. it's pragmatic.

What, other than your lack of intelligence, would tell you I vote republican?

Pragmatically. You have no idea what you are talking about.

revelarts
07-07-2013, 08:20 PM

What, other than your lack of intelligence, would tell you I vote republican?

Pragmatically. You have no idea what you are talking about.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?38313-Why

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2013, 08:46 PM

If Black people could fight for their civil rights in the 50's and 60s against great odds with nearly zero political power, don't you think we ALL can come to together and struggle for our constitutional rights as well? You are dead on right Rev. . Sorry to have to disagree with my friends. Obama has proven himself to be a damn ffing traitor. Anything he does is suspect and no GD FOREIGN TROOPS EVER HAVE ANY RIGHT TO COME INSIDE OUR BORDERS FOR ANY DAMN THING! In fact, Obama commits treason by agreeing to such. Why anybody would ever agree with him on anything now is beyond my ability to understand.--Tyr

aboutime
07-07-2013, 08:58 PM
You are dead on right Rev. . Sorry to have to disagree with my friends. Obama has proven himself to be a damn ffing traitor. Anything he does is suspect and no GD FOREIGN TROOPS EVER HAVE ANY RIGHT TO COME INSIDE OUR BORDERS FOR ANY DAMN THING! In fact, Obama commits treason by agreeing to such. Why anybody would ever agree with him on anything now is beyond my ability to understand.--Tyr

Would someone, anyone care to tell me when I agreed with Obama?
And, I'd also like to know what Rev is talking about with his accusations.

Seems I have been calling Obama a liar since long before I came here. Never supported anything he's been doing.
And, all of a sudden. I'm the bad guy here?

As for voting. Nobody here knows WHO I voted for in the last TWO election cycles. I keep that kind of information to myself.
But I did not vote for the IDIOT now calling himself the CIC.

Jeff
07-07-2013, 09:14 PM

Trinity I have no idea if it is Bogus or not but I can tell you I have read reports way back about a class of young men ( 20 -24 ) graduating back before the storm Sandy hit the N.E. they where suppose to be part of fema along with that report they had pictures of personal carriers complete with Machine gun mounts on top being delivered in VA according to the report that was a class of 250 young men and the report said Washington had bought 2500 of the vehicles so that gives ya a idea of how many where going to be in this special fema force ,But when that storm Sandy hit the N.E. no one seen not even one of these brown uninformed troops ( yes they where to wear brown uniforms )or these vehicles also the report and a few other at the time said the whole fema thing was a cover up that these kids where actually part of a new army being formed to be Obama's personal army for a disaster that many are predicting to come soon . I have also watched these conspiracy shows where they show where the Government has purchased thousands of temporary caskets again it is a conspiracy show but put it altogether and remember the millions of rounds of ammo the Government has has recently purchased ( they say it is enough for them to use for practice and qualifying for like the next 15 years ) and who knows

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Would someone, anyone care to tell me when I agreed with Obama?
And, I'd also like to know what Rev is talking about with his accusations.

Seems I have been calling Obama a liar since long before I came here. Never supported anything he's been doing.
And, all of a sudden. I'm the bad guy here?

As for voting. Nobody here knows WHO I voted for in the last TWO election cycles. I keep that kind of information to myself.
But I did not vote for the IDIOT now calling himself the CIC.
This is what I was by and large agreeing with the Rev. on. I do not think you disagree with him on this either!!

Time for all good men to come to the aid of their country don't you think? Defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic?
If Black people could fight for their civil rights in the 50's and 60s against great odds with nearly zero political power, don't you think we ALL can come to together and struggle for our constitutional rights as well? Additionally I agreed that Obama commits treason daily and thus I never agree with that GD lying bastard!!! Any agreement that he makes with any outside entity will be against our best interests. AT, you already know that . I certainly didn't challenge you or your patriotism my friend. I did defend the Rev because he is right on this specific issue. -Tyr

Gaffer
07-08-2013, 08:15 AM

I think it rates conspiracy theory status. Even the article says it's not verifiable. Whoever started the article has no clue about what pre-positioning means in the military. Nor do they understand staging areas.

If there's any build up of an army to act against the American people, it is being done right here in this country. Note the many military exercises being done in major cities throughout the country. There is no need for foreign troops. And our king does not share power.

Voted4Reagan
07-08-2013, 08:20 AM
I think it rates conspiracy theory status. Even the article says it's not verifiable. Whoever started the article has no clue about what pre-positioning means in the military. Nor do they understand staging areas.

If there's any build up of an army to act against the American people, it is being done right here in this country. Note the many military exercises being done in major cities throughout the country. There is no need for foreign troops. And our king does not share power.

Another Truther Turd for the Conspiracy Wackos to nibble on...

Such weak minded fools they are....