PDA

View Full Version : White House Pays for Voter ID in Kenya While Opposing Same in US

Jeff
07-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Now ya have to wonder why it is OK to have to have a I.D. to vote in Kenya but not in the U.S.A. , both have plenty of poor people but yet our Government will pay 57 Million to fund a I.D. program in Kenya but refuses to have it here , wow can you sat voter fraud

Ever since Obama stole the 2008 election with rampant voter fraud, Republicans have been trying to pass laws that require a photo ID in order to vote. President Obama, and his puppet, Attorney General Eric Holder have fought against every one of those voter ID laws. They claim that they discriminate against poor black voters that are not able to obtain a valid identification card, even though they are able to obtain enough ID to get welfare and food stamps.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/11612/white-house-pays-for-voter-id-in-kenya-while-opposing-same-in-us/

hjmick
07-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense. Better to spend the money here, even if it isn't for voter ID, than in Kenya.

Sure, $57,000,000.00 is a drop in the bucket, but it is a $57,000,000.00 drop in the bucket...

(I like seeing all those zeros, it kind of gives the number heft...)

Marcus Aurelius
07-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Obama mindset... It's okay to disenfranchise voters that cannot vote for you.