PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn man proves Mythbusters wrong...

Marcus Aurelius
07-08-2013, 01:51 PM
...by dying when he took a leak on the third rail.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/07/08/man-electrocuted-and-killed-while-relieving-himself-on-subway-third-rail/?test=latestnews

A drunken man was electrocuted and killed relieving himself on the third rail in Brooklyn this morning, sources said.

Mythbusters 'Bust' peeing on third rail...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDY-0ijiOEQ

aboutime
07-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Damn! Now that really does piss you off!

Marcus Aurelius
07-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Damn! Now that really does piss you off!

Don't get pissy with me, young man...

aboutime
07-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Don't get pissy with me, young man...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:... Yes Sir. Moral of the story. Stay out of subway tunnels if you HAVE TO GO!

Abbey Marie
07-08-2013, 03:06 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:... Yes Sir. Moral of the story. Stay out of subway tunnels if you HAVE TO GO!

But then the NYC subways wouldn't have that urine smell we all know and hate. :laugh2:

aboutime
07-08-2013, 03:39 PM
But then the NYC subways wouldn't have that urine smell we all know and hate. :laugh2:

:laugh: Right you are Abbey. And that also explains why most New Yorkers have such a low, pissed-off attitude all the time too!

Abbey Marie
07-08-2013, 04:05 PM
:laugh: Right you are Abbey. And that also explains why most New Yorkers have such a low, pissed-off attitude all the time too!

Many were the mornings I descended into the subways accompanied by the acrid smell of urine. It sometimes set the tone for the entire day. :eek:

Little-Acorn
07-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Many were the mornings I descended into the subways accompanied by the acrid smell of urine. It sometimes set the tone for the entire day. :eek:

Set the tone for that guy's entire day, too.

:pee:

Robert A Whit
07-08-2013, 04:30 PM

Myth Busters busts Marcus by proving you can die by pissing on a 600 V third rail.

aboutime
07-08-2013, 04:58 PM

Abbey. And those memories of that acrid smell have actually permeated here to this forum, and thread...if you read Robert's latest post below.

hjmick
07-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Just in case any of you were thinking about it...

Do not piss on one of those hot wires they string around horse corrals...

Just sayin'...

aboutime
07-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Just in case any of you were thinking about it...

Do not piss on one of those hot wires they string around horse corrals...

Just sayin'...

Agreed! I saw a video where a big, black Lab decided to relieve himself on an invisible electric fence.
THAT DOG SURE CAN RUN!

tailfins
07-08-2013, 05:50 PM

Unless it's number two.

Marcus Aurelius
07-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Myth Busters busts Marcus by proving you can die by pissing on a 600 V third rail.

Wow... you're even too fucking stupid to realize I said the MythBusters were wrong... that this guys proves you CAN die from pissing on the third rail.

You're just so desperate to look smarter than me, you fail at anything you can, and STILL wind up looking like a complete jackass!:laugh2:

aboutime
07-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Wow... you're even too fucking stupid to realize I said the MythBusters were wrong... that this guys proves you CAN die from pissing on the third rail.

You're just so desperate to look smarter than me, you fail at anything you can, and STILL wind up looking like a complete jackass!:laugh2:

Wunder wut Mythbusters would say about Robert, and comprehension skills? (words intentionally spelled wrong...Robert)