http://youtu.be/k0he0cqHH20

Crap

cadet
07-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Yep, I'm trying not to cry.

I already am.

aboutime
07-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Not funny at all. Seems like every warning I have made, as well as others on this forum...is proven correct. As in, the near absolute stupidity of so many Americans today, across the entire nation.

People do not listen. Consequently, they don't even understand what the words like 'BILL OF RIGHTS' even means.

Find someone who enjoy's being part of the NANNY generation. Uneducated generation. Me generation. Selfish generation, and you pretty much...reach most of America.

Heard today. Nearly 100 million Americans get some kind of check....FROM YOU, and ME. And they don't care about higher taxes because THEY DON'T PAY ANY.

07-08-2013, 08:52 PM
That's horrible if it's true. Is it possible that he's just getting people to pretend for the camera?

I have no reason to not believe it. But quite frankly I don't want to.

Trinity
07-08-2013, 09:02 PM
my 17 year old... comments to this video...

EDIT due to language.....

"What the f*** is wrong with these people? Do they not ask questions or read anything?"

aboutime
07-08-2013, 09:28 PM
That's horrible if it's true. Is it possible that he's just getting people to pretend for the camera?

I have no reason to not believe it. But quite frankly I don't want to.

avatar. I'd guess. None of us want to believe it. But after seeing what took place twice, in 2008, and 2012 with Obama. How can anyone honestly doubt the massive stupidity, ignorance, and lack of education in our nation?

Sadly. If that demonstration is true, and actually happened without planning, or being set up.

We, as Americans have much to be concerned about. Even the future of this country hangs in the balance.

07-08-2013, 09:38 PM
avatar. I'd guess. None of us want to believe it. But after seeing what took place twice, in 2008, and 2012 with Obama. How can anyone honestly doubt the massive stupidity, ignorance, and lack of education in our nation?

Sadly. If that demonstration is true, and actually happened without planning, or being set up.

We, as Americans have much to be concerned about. Even the future of this country hangs in the balance.

I completely agree that we have much to be concerned about.

Jeff
07-08-2013, 09:54 PM
This has been coming for a while now , just the fact Obama was reelected told us that , this country has no morals and is filled with people that want to live for free or at least do as little as possible to live and Obama is promising it , Obama is also getting the Immigrant vote because he wants to make all kinds of deals to make illegals legal and give them health care and so on , GW tried to warn us of this when he was in office , he wanted to get the illegals legal and make them pay taxes which they gladly would of done just to become legal , hell they don't love Obama just what he is doing for them ,

I admit I only watched a small portion of this because I seen this with liberal chick doing the same thing but up to half way I see it is by the water , a bay maybe , California ? Where ever this was done you can bet it was in a liberal state and Liberals like anything to do with changing what has always been

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-08-2013, 10:27 PM
No tears came to my eyes but pure anger surged through my heart! I've known and seen this coming for many years now. Say the magic name -Obama- and presto , suddenly compliance becomes the only path . If you watched the video you just saw why the ffing bastard got a second term. ITS CALLED IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!-Tyr

Jeff
07-08-2013, 11:27 PM
No tears came to my eyes but pure anger surged through my heart! I've known and seen this coming for many years now. Say the magic name -Obama- and presto , suddenly compliance becomes the only path . If you watched the video you just saw why the ffing bastard got a second term. ITS CALLED IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!-Tyr

Ignorance and the lack of Morals , people are losing there Morals faster than The Obama's can spend tax payers money , lets face it most liberals have little to no morals ( yes I have met some that do have them ) but most don't so ya add the liberals to those that voted for Obama simply because he was black ( you know they have no morals or brains for that matter ) throw in the immigrants and this is what ya have , Good Bye to the White Christian Male , he has become the enemy to these people , this country has hit a all time low and is still sinking , but as far as tears no not me first this was a poll taken in a liberal area for fun , secondly I don't give up to quick ,they want to take our guns do away with Christianity basically this country wants to destroy what it was built on and with the people I have already mentioned they have a good start , but I think they are going to hit a road block sooner than later and it is going to get very messy .

07-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Ignorance and the lack of Morals , people are losing there Morals faster than The Obama's can spend tax payers money , lets face it most liberals have little to no morals ( yes I have met some that do have them ) but most don't so ya add the liberals to those that voted for Obama simply because he was black ( you know they have no morals or brains for that matter ) throw in the immigrants and this is what ya have , Good Bye to the White Christian Male , he has become the enemy to these people , this country has hit a all time low and is still sinking , but as far as tears no not me first this was a poll taken in a liberal area for fun , secondly I don't give up to quick ,they want to take our guns do away with Christianity basically this country wants to destroy what it was built on and with the people I have already mentioned they have a good start , but I think they are going to hit a road block sooner than later and it is going to get very messy .

Why limit it to the liberals? There are conservatives who completely lack morals as well. It's tiring.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Why limit it to the liberals? There are conservatives who completely lack morals as well. It's tiring.
True but the libs are more numerous and are better at being scum...-Tyr

jafar00
07-09-2013, 06:32 AM
Stupid people are not restricted to Obama supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9GZuT3HN6Y

Jeff
07-09-2013, 07:25 AM

That's a great point and I thank you for pointing out my over look, people of all types have no morals , I guess I spoke of liberals because there beliefs in my eyes lack morals right from the get go , and again not all of them but most , but again you are right the entire country is losing morals

Jeff
07-09-2013, 07:29 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9GZuT3HN6Y

You are correct they aren't the only stupid people but if they voted for him due to a D behind his name or because of his color they are sure enough stupid and after his performance the first four years there was no other reason to vote for him , so although they may not be the only ones they are the biggest group

fj1200
07-09-2013, 09:22 AM
That's a great point and I thank you for pointing out my over look, people of all types have no morals , I guess I spoke of liberals because there beliefs in my eyes lack morals right from the get go , and again not all of them but most , but again you are right the entire country is losing morals

Why do you think so?

07-09-2013, 11:25 AM
True but the libs are more numerous and are better at being scum...-Tyr

Are they really?

I've always been taught it's better to clean our own homes before we go clean the homes of others. Fix the innward vessel and you have more power to correct the outward one.

revelarts
07-09-2013, 11:58 AM
http://images.wikia.com/theamazingworldofgumball/images/9/9e/Scratch-head02-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000415-large.gif

so it's all Obama's fault that people don't know about or care about the Bill of Rights?
:rolleyes:

When Bush was doing the same thing "for our safety" Republicans cheered it on and defended and called those who didn't Traitors, liberals and conspiracy nuts.

I think we all need to fess up and admit that we got bamboozled for the past 16 years at least, not just the last 7.

And the lack of a decent understanding on the importance of the Bill of Rights was a process of 12 years + of public non-education and zero home training.

I was Screaming about Bush From early on. Many were making excuses for him and telling me "we need to give up some of our freedoms for more security" Or that the pendulum would swing back ..one day....

I glad folks see the problem with Obama is in power i just hope some folks don't loose there vision like many many on left did when their anointed one got into to power to fix it.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tIo2rPzvUec?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

this post will probably be skipped over or someone will write how much worse Obama is because... well he's Obama and democrats... .. and THAT makes it worse.
Ok well, it's worse because of what he DOES against the bill of rights, not because of what party he belongs too.

Will someone PLEASE tell me one Republican that's in play for the NEXT presidential race that has ANY concerns about RESTORING the bill of rights to PRE-Obama/BUSH levels?

if not, why are the liberals so much worse?
Republicans are doing the same things Obama is, and supporting all of the same bill of rights burning actions.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWfJ6Y0QZoxCjSYCFJ7NEoU-ae5b99lPpKAfl10CVtqDOeRbDA

Trigg
07-09-2013, 12:04 PM
people in both parties are ignorant of what is going on in the world. Watching these videos is depressing, it's sad to think that these people are out there voting.

revelarts
07-09-2013, 12:11 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tu5OhONi15c?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

revelarts
07-09-2013, 12:34 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SRkFDcX_72c?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
07-09-2013, 05:05 PM
http://images.wikia.com/theamazingworldofgumball/images/9/9e/Scratch-head02-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000415-large.gif

so it's all Obama's fault that people don't know about or care about the Bill of Rights?
:rolleyes:

When Bush was doing the same thing "for our safety" Republicans cheered it on and defended and called those who didn't Traitors, liberals and conspiracy nuts.

I think we all need to fess up and admit that we got bamboozled for the past 16 years at least, not just the last 7.

And the lack of a decent understanding on the importance of the Bill of Rights was a process of 12 years + of public non-education and zero home training.

I was Screaming about Bush From early on. Many were making excuses for him and telling me "we need to give up some of our freedoms for more security" Or that the pendulum would swing back ..one day....

I glad folks see the problem with Obama is in power i just hope some folks don't loose there vision like many many on left did when their anointed one got into to power to fix it.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tIo2rPzvUec?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

this post will probably be skipped over or someone will write how much worse Obama is because... well he's Obama and democrats... .. and THAT makes it worse.
Ok well, it's worse because of what he DOES against the bill of rights, not because of what party he belongs too.

Will someone PLEASE tell me one Republican that's in play for the NEXT presidential race that has ANY concerns about RESTORING the bill of rights to PRE-Obama/BUSH levels?

if not, why are the liberals so much worse?
Republicans are doing the same things Obama is, and supporting all of the same bill of rights burning actions.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWfJ6Y0QZoxCjSYCFJ7NEoU-ae5b99lPpKAfl10CVtqDOeRbDA

Rev. In reply to your question above. "YES!" Since everyone blamed everything on Bush while he was in office.

Today, and since 2008. Everything taking place, or not taking place in this nation IS....OBAMA'S FAULT.

Hypocrisy, and Double-standards know NO Political Party or President.

aboutime
07-09-2013, 05:44 PM
And here are many more SIGNS lost on the Ignorant, and Uneducated, in a nation being run by IDIOTS.
Got this via Email, from a friend today.

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without
a license, but not for being in the country illegally ...
you might live in a country run by idiots.
If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on
a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get
an abortion ...
You might live in a country run by idiots.
If you have to show identification to board an airplane,
cash a check, buy liquor or check out a library book,
but not to vote who runs the government ...

If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding

citizens from owning gun magazines with more than

ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy

new leaders in Egypt ...

If, in the largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas,

but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a

sugary drink might make you fat ...

If an 80-year-old woman can be stripped searched

by the TSA but a woman in a hijab is only subject to

having her neck and head searched ...

If your government believes that the best way to

eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions

more ...

If a seven year old boy can be thrown out of school

for saying his teacher’s "cute," but hosting a sexual
exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable ...

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes

and more government intrusion, while not working

is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid,

subsidized housing and free cell phones ...

If the government's plan for getting people back to

work is to incentivize NOT working with 99 weeks

of unemployment checks and no requirement to

prove they applied but can’t find work ...

If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself
makes you more "safe" according to the government ...

If you are offended by this article, I'll bet you voted

for the idiots Who are running, and ruining our

great country.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Are they really?

I've always been taught it's better to clean our own homes before we go clean the homes of others. Fix the innward vessel and you have more power to correct the outward one. Make no mistake, I do not claim to be a Saint myself. But the day I sink as low as the average liberal is , will be the day I off myself. Not ever going to happen ,the sinking or the offing part . Mind you I'm not attempting to pass eternal judgment upon them (that's Gods job) rather I get to and do pass my own judgment and it rates the average liberal as only a tad above a highly venomous snake with what they want being just as deadly... -Tyr

Jeff
07-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Why do you think so?

Why do I think this country is losing Morals they once had ?

Jeff
07-09-2013, 07:48 PM

OK Fj I had edited this and had a long list of whys well first a Duh I should of read your post more carefully and I would of seen what you had made bold ,but I went back to make sure I was right that it was avatar that reminded me all walks of people have no morals now a days ( I wanted to give credit where it was deserved ) I am not going to rewrite a long list but why do I think liberals have no morals is simple there beliefs

Most believe in abortion ( no morals what so ever here )

Most are atheist

Remember the DNC where god couldn't be mentioned but anytime there is a disaster these same people cry God help us ( morals huh )

or speaking of the DNC how about the signs outside of it one reading if Jesus returns kill him again ( says a lot for morals ) And before you say it yes they where liberals at the Democratic National convention ( hell Obama has no morals so who do you think they voted for )

Don't care about the truths as long as they get there way

Obama won how many counties in Ohio alone by more than 100% :laugh: and again the liberals are OK with that ( more morals )

Fj yes there are people in all parties that have lack of morals but I don't think anyone except a liberal would argue that they lead the pack when it comes to lack of morals

SassyLady
07-09-2013, 08:54 PM
my 17 year old... comments to this video...

EDIT due to language.....

"What the f*** is wrong with these people? Do they not ask questions or read anything?"

All the guy had to do was say "we want to help Obama .... " and they didn't care what it was they were going to help do. We should get out there with our own petition and tell people we are "going to help Obama repeal Obamacare!".

fj1200
07-09-2013, 10:29 PM
OK Fj I had edited this and had a long list of whys well first a Duh I should of read your post more carefully and I would of seen what you had made bold ,but I went back to make sure I was right that it was avatar that reminded me all walks of people have no morals now a days ( I wanted to give credit where it was deserved ) I am not going to rewrite a long list but why do I think liberals have no morals is simple there beliefs

Their actual beliefs or presumed beliefs?

Most believe in abortion ( no morals what so ever here )

Ideology and political partisanship, both of which would fit under "personal nonreligious beliefs," show at least as strong a role in views on abortion. Support for legal abortion ranges from 75 percent among liberals to 34 percent among conservatives; and from 59 percent among Democrats to 40 percent among Republicans.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90353&page=1#.UdzRlTs3sc1

I won't dispute the (im)morality of abortion but the D to R spread is not that high.

Most are atheist

Not true.

2% of conservatives and 11% of liberals were atheist or agnostic

https://www.barna.org/barna-update/article/13-culture/258-survey-shows-how-liberals-and-conservatives-differ-on-matters-of-faith#.UdzSVDs3sc0

Let alone the whole argument that atheists, by definition, have no morals. I'll let an atheist chime in on their morality.

Remember the DNC where god couldn't be mentioned but anytime there is a disaster these same people cry God help us ( morals huh )

or speaking of the DNC how about the signs outside of it one reading if Jesus returns kill him again ( says a lot for morals ) And before you say it yes they where liberals at the Democratic National convention ( hell Obama has no morals so who do you think they voted for )

Don't care about the truths as long as they get there way

I believe you're cherry picking your examples here.

Obama won how many counties in Ohio alone by more than 100% :laugh: and again the liberals are OK with that ( more morals )

I have no idea what that would have to do with the subject.

Fj yes there are people in all parties that have lack of morals but I don't think anyone except a liberal would argue that they lead the pack when it comes to lack of morals

I interact with liberals daily in real life and I wouldn't characterize any of them as having "no morals."

Jeff
07-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Their actual beliefs or presumed beliefs?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90353&page=1#.UdzRlTs3sc1

I won't dispute the (im)morality of abortion but the D to R spread is not that high.

Not true.

https://www.barna.org/barna-update/article/13-culture/258-survey-shows-how-liberals-and-conservatives-differ-on-matters-of-faith#.UdzSVDs3sc0

Let alone the whole argument that atheists, by definition, have no morals. I'll let an atheist chime in on their morality.

I believe you're cherry picking your examples here.

I have no idea what that would have to do with the subject.

I interact with liberals daily in real life and I wouldn't characterize any of them as having "no morals."

Fj you asked Why I felt so and I told you I thought it a rather odd request from the get go but played along anyway, But to be honest who you interact with doesn't concern me a bit, I gave you examples and you said I cherry picked, did you really think I was going to give this much time at all knowing all you wanted to do was try to pick it apart anyway :laugh: and furthermore they where exact examples of why I felt libs have no morals, cherry picked means you picked the easy ones :laugh: and yes I did I gave it a couple minutes thought and I feel I showed you examples that where spot on as for liberals not being atheist most if not all I have ever met, debated with or just ignored where atheist , but I guess the libs holding the signs if Jesus returns kill him again where some real church goers and your statement of not true is your belief period same as mine is ( but you may be correct I don't know all liberals ) and as for the difference between R's and D's ya didn't ask that you asked me why I felt libs had no morals

Fj people being different is what makes the world go around as I said you asked I gave you a few examples you say they aren't good enough so be it , I played the little game and did what ya asked, have a great night :salute:

Jeff
07-10-2013, 07:21 AM
Fj you asked Why I felt so and I told you I thought it a rather odd request from the get go but played along anyway, But to be honest who you interact with doesn't concern me a bit, I gave you examples and you said I cherry picked, did you really think I was going to give this much time at all knowing all you wanted to do was try to pick it apart anyway :laugh: and furthermore they where exact examples of why I felt libs have no morals, cherry picked means you picked the easy ones :laugh: and yes I did I gave it a couple minutes thought and I feel I showed you examples that where spot on as for liberals not being atheist most if not all I have ever met, debated with or just ignored where atheist , but I guess the libs holding the signs if Jesus returns kill him again where some real church goers and your statement of not true is your belief period same as mine is ( but you may be correct I don't know all liberals ) and as for the difference between R's and D's ya didn't ask that you asked me why I felt libs had no morals

Fj people being different is what makes the world go around as I said you asked I gave you a few examples you say they aren't good enough so be it , I played the little game and did what ya asked, have a great night :salute:

I thought of this as I awoke this morning ( yup ya have to have a screw loose if ya think about these things as you wake up :laugh:) but anyway your reply for me showing how liberals think it is fine that Obama to have won counties by 120% was "I have no idea what that would have to do with the subject." call me crazy but being a liar a theif or a cheat shows lack of Morals in a big way , well in my mind anyway in fact I would say that is about the number one give away that you have no morals when you condone lying cheating and stealing , well I just wanted to add that to what I had already posted
I hope you have a great day today and maybe yall are a bit more lucky than we are they are predicting rain again today and for the next ten days the lowest chance was 30% which that ya usually get everyday in the south due to the heat but most days are 50% or better , so stay dry and have a great day
Jeff

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 09:41 AM
I thought of this as I awoke this morning ( yup ya have to have a screw loose if ya think about these things as you wake up :laugh:) but anyway your reply for me showing how liberals think it is fine that Obama to have won counties by 120% was "I have no idea what that would have to do with the subject." call me crazy but being a liar a theif or a cheat shows lack of Morals in a big way , well in my mind anyway in fact I would say that is about the number one give away that you have no morals when you condone lying cheating and stealing , well I just wanted to add that to what I had already posted

^^^^^^^^ Something which has not gone unnoticed by some of us here...No agreeing condemnation just a casual dismissal of lying and cheating as if its nothing to be concerned about. -Tyr

cadet
07-10-2013, 09:49 AM

Because "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves"

Because we haven't stood up for ourselves against the gov't since prohibition, and before that, women's rights.
What we need is a damn good revolution.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Because "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves"

Because we haven't stood up for ourselves against the gov't since prohibition, and before that, women's rights.
What we need is a damn good revolution. We may have one but the really sad part is because the people did not unite to stop this crap it will likely now go on until a revolution is forced. The time to stop the crap was the second election of that ffing traitor. The people failed and we quite likely will all have to pay the price. -Tyr

fj1200
07-10-2013, 10:26 AM

It's not a game, I was genuinely interested and am interested in why people think what they think. And I think cherry picking is by definition choosing the examples that "prove" your point. :poke:

Your example, fwiw, were fine I just don't think it's the correct basis for judging all liberals. I certainly don't want my being a conservative defined by some people I know. ;)

fj1200
07-10-2013, 10:34 AM
... but anyway your reply for me showing how liberals think it is fine that Obama to have won counties by 120% was "I have no idea what that would have to do with the subject." call me crazy but being a liar a theif or a cheat shows lack of Morals in a big way...

I don't think he won any counties by 120% although I know he carried some precincts with 100%. But I'm usually not surprised when poor black communities vote that way for POTUS... regardless of whether BO was running or not. What's more interesting to me is why.

^^^^^^^^ Something which has not gone unnoticed by some of us here...No agreeing condemnation just a casual dismissal of lying and cheating as if its nothing to be concerned about. -Tyr

I would love if you could prove lying and cheating but when the black vote overall goes ~96% overall for BO then a 100% result in Philly is not surprising.

... well I just wanted to add that to what I had already posted
I hope you have a great day today and maybe yall are a bit more lucky than we are they are predicting rain again today and for the next ten days the lowest chance was 30% which that ya usually get everyday in the south due to the heat but most days are 50% or better , so stay dry and have a great day
Jeff

We're heading out Saturday for a week so we'll just have Michigan weather to worry about. :)

Jeff
07-10-2013, 02:23 PM
It's not a game, I was genuinely interested and am interested in why people think what they think. And I think cherry picking is by definition choosing the examples that "prove" your point. :poke:

Your example, fwiw, were fine I just don't think it's the correct basis for judging all liberals. I certainly don't want my being a conservative defined by some people I know. ;)

You say my definition of cherry picking is examples that prove your point :laugh: isn't that what you asked me to do :poke:

Jeff
07-10-2013, 02:28 PM
I don't think he won any counties by 120% although I know he carried some precincts with 100%. But I'm usually not surprised when poor black communities vote that way for POTUS... regardless of whether BO was running or not. What's more interesting to me is why.

Well then the news papers lied as did the reports on TV and no dont ask because I wont look it up for you it has been all over the news since the election

I would love if you could prove lying and cheating but when the black vote overall goes ~96% overall for BO then a 100% result in Philly is not surprising.

Tyr is a big boy he can answer his own

We're heading out Saturday for a week so we'll just have Michigan weather to worry about. :)

I truly hope yall have a safe and wonderful trip

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 02:49 PM
. :)
I don't think he won any counties by 120% although I know he carried some precincts with 100%.

100% is easy to get if you simply toss out the votes going for the opposition. Obama campaign was totally corrupt and voter fraud was rampant among his supporters, Dem election people etc. That you so desperately seek to dismiss the truth about voter fraud proves yet again from which side you truly reside IMHO.-Tyr

fj1200
07-10-2013, 03:42 PM
100% is easy to get if you simply toss out the votes going for the opposition. Obama campaign was totally corrupt and voter fraud was rampant among his supporters, Dem election people etc. That you so desperately seek to dismiss the truth about voter fraud proves yet again from which side you truly reside IMHO.-Tyr

:rolleyes: What was confusing about...

But repeating something without proof is not proof in itself. I'm also not sure how you would "simply toss out" electronic votes. The more likely scenario is that any Republican vote in a poor black district would be more newsworthy than 100% for BO.

fj1200
07-10-2013, 03:48 PM
You say my definition of cherry picking is examples that prove your point :laugh: isn't that what you asked me to do :poke:

Anything can be "proven" by cherry picking. My point is that liberals are not the behemoth amoral block that many try to portray.

Well then the news papers lied as did the reports on TV and no dont ask because I wont look it up for you it has been all over the news since the election

I don't recall any stories about 120%.

Tyr is a big boy he can answer his own

I expect he will.

I truly hope yall have a safe and wonderful trip

Hopefully. I trying to arrange a ride on my friends Bimmer. I can't wait for that even it is to go visit an actual liberal. :laugh:

red state
07-10-2013, 04:03 PM
One Sign That All IS Lost (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41720-One-Sign-That-All-IS-Lost/page2)

Signs that all is lost can be seen when even Red States have their votes counted by a socialistic country such as Spain (a company with ties to Rhino Romney and possibly Soros as well.) Combine the highly possible outside interference with the ignorance and corruption within our borders along with the lack of interest that Conservatives had in voting (yet again) the lessor of two evils...in addition to several million more dimocrat voters who have broken our laws yet are made lawful, you have a recipe for despair.
In 2010, the Scytl system of Spain, use in Washington, D.C., was hacked. This was to see what problems could occur if using a new system so the. Board of Elections & Ethics encouraged outside parties to hack into the new online balloting system. Students from the University of Michigan successfully hacked the site and programmed it to play the University of Michigan fight song every time a vote was cast but they could have just as easily had such vote to go for another person instead of playing the school's song. This should still alarm Americans because Scytl was contracted by 14 States that same year (including my own State) to “modernize” the voting process and we all know what Stalin said about the voting process:
“Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything.” I'll take the sweet little old lady in my area and my own people within my State counting votes over a foreign body any day cuz I see too much going wrong with this and I'm not even sure it is Constitutional. Then again....is there much of anything left that is Constitutional any more?

I hate to get off subject and deal with an ignorant post such as jafar's but: What an ignorant post (as usual). Where do you get the basis for suggesting that these STUPID folks being interviewed are anything BUT B.O. supporters for the most part. Ignorance and support for the dimocrat party simply go hand in hand. The interviewer even asks if they would support B.O. if he decided to invade an unknown country. Firstly, I don't know any Conservative who'd support the SOB muSLUM Occupier we currently have in OUR White House....secondly, this clip had cuts in it with folks answering a BUSH question about invading so I don't feel that you or this aledged stupidity comes from anyone but an ignorant bunch of non-thinkers who make up MOST of the dimocrat party. The Tea Party consists of Conservatives & Libertarians and they have been documented as being the most informed group within our political arena. This is why Romney failed so miserably....many of us were simply sick of casting a "lessor of two evils" vote.

As for geography....It's easy to right much of that off because the world knows who WE THE PEOPLE are because we're the top dogs....why would a top dog ever hear of a toy poodle? We wouldn't know or give a crap about the little $#!THOLES of the world (unless or until we have fought for THEM). Yeah, most Americans hadn't heard of many European or Asian countries (until we lost loved ones over there protecting them from Hitler and others like him). I'm just an average Southern Good Ole Boy who could have answered 99% of those questions but I had never EVER heard of Kuwait (until we covered their @$$ from Saddam while many of their lil' rich boys danced in the discos while our MEN fought for their freedom). WE didn't get anything out of that or when we kicked Iraq's @$$ the second time around.

The older folks in your little video (as was my dearly departed grandmother) probably dimocrat supporters through and through and needed only to know that they were voting dimocrat. The younger ones within the video are a testimony to a dimocrat/liberal run indoctrination machine for our youth....not the recipients of a legitimate education that my generation received.

Rev's video was truly sad that even dimocrats are this ignorant but it is pretty darn certain that most of those interviewed were dimocrat/liberals....many of which were probably less of a citizen (LEGAL citizen) as the German who knew that England was our oppressors. Very sad indeed but About Time posted something that I've seen time and time again and it makes just as much sense now at it ever did....unless you're a lib.

As Tyr stated.....I'm angered more than sorrowed but I can't deny a feeling of dispair over such ignorance that borders treason!!! I kept expecting someone to confront the posed petition taker (or even rip it up) but there was no such person....no TRUE, REAL, PATRIOTIC AMERICAN to say; "Hey! Don't sign that....that is a death warrant to freedom!" Thank God there was one guy who simply, calmly said no and that the petitioner wasn't worth talking to. Perhaps they should do such surveys at places of work because I'm sure many of these folks who were walking around do not work or receive benefits of some kind. Thank GOD for the 1% of our society who are as the guy on the bike near the end of the video....an OATHKEEPER from the MILITARY. These videos would lead one to believe that the ignorance of the left are the majority but Tyr is either wrong or I have misinterpreted what he said when he said that there are more liberals. That simply isn't true. They have more publicity and a bigger mouth but they are not a majority. We are still a center-RIGHT Nation (even the border invaders and other traditional dimocrat voting groups have a center-RIGHT position rather than a leftist one). It is simply hard to reach the more ignorant or greedier elements of our society.

red state
07-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Sorry bout the long reply....don't get to post much but when I do, I try to make it count. Ya'll can have at it now. I initially wanted to address jafar's insinuation because he was (yet again) WRONG! As for the topic itself....I agree. We are in BIG TROUBLE after years of indoctrination, political correctness and corruption. Hopefully Rev or someone will post a video with a petitioner or questioner at a TEA PARTY GROUP. I've seen one a while back ago and was very much impressed with the intellect and knowledge these folks had (opposed to the ignorance of the occupy groups). Why...the Tea Party Groups didn't even need anyone to clean up after them and there certainly wasn't any arrests that I'm aware of.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 04:21 PM
One Sign That All IS Lost (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?41720-One-Sign-That-All-IS-Lost/page2)

. Thank GOD for the 1% of our society who are as the guy on the bike near the end of the video....an OATHKEEPER from the MILITARY. These videos would lead one to believe that the ignorance of the left are the majority but Tyr is either wrong or I have misinterpreted what he said when he said that there are more liberals. That simply isn't true. They have more publicity and a bigger mouth but they are not a majority. We are still a center-RIGHT Nation (even the border invaders and other traditional dimocrat voting groups have a center-RIGHT position rather than a leftist one). It is simply hard to reach the more ignorant or greedier elements of our society. First, I want to say a truly great post my friend. The reason I indicated more liberals is that where bamboy is concerned too many Republicans and Conservatives DID NOT oppose him and some even voted for him --TWICE! I've talked to two such ffing dimwits and told both to never ever give me even the slightest reason to kick their dumb asses because I'll gladly jump at the chance. Neither one has spoken a word to me since shortly after the election. Neither one was man enough to hit me for talking to them like they were (punkkkkkssss), how I wish both had!!! Their refusal to ever talk to me again I consider to be a great blessing myself. The other part of it is that more independents did go full on liberal when voting for the lying monkeyass , which we now must endure and suffer from his completely anti-American agenda. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 04:23 PM

We're heading out Saturday for a week so we'll just have Michigan weather to worry about. :) Hey, best of luck on your week of vacation... --Tyr

Larrymc
07-10-2013, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=Kathianne;651018]Yep, I'm trying not to cry.
http://youtu.be/k0he0cqHH20[/QUOTE its scary to think people would even consider such a thing, but whats worse is that it seemed that the ones signing it didn't even know what they were agreeing to.

red state
07-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Tyr Wrote:
First, I want to say a truly great post my friend. The reason I indicated more liberals is that where bamboy is concerned too many Republicans and Conservatives DID NOT oppose him and some even voted for him --TWICE!

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

I completely understand and agree (especially the voting TWICE bit). Some even voted for B.O. 3, 4 and 5+ times!!!! HA!!! I laugh but it is really no laughing matter. Bush (and let me say that I'm no Bush fan) but Bush was accused of stealing the election and rigging the recount in FL but I'd like to point out that this was not the case and I'd also like to point out that Jeff is 100% on target when he addressed the morality/integrity of the left. I would shutter to think that a Conservative would involve themselves in voter fraud but we are all human and I'm sure that may have happened but not on as wide a scale as it happens from TOP to BOTTOM where folks gladly broke the law by voting repeatedly but also in trashing votes or preventing others from voting. For the first time in my life, I was unable to vote in the 2008 election. I contribute this to tactics by the opposition and although I was able to vote this time around....I did not feel confident that my votes were counted through a source with ties outside of the USA.

Tyr, I'd like to say that you are correct in that many REAL Americans who love this country and fulfill their American obligations did in fact stay home due to disgust with voting for a McShame four years earlier only to have a Mittens to consider as this election's (lessor of two evils). I was almost one of them but I had to make sure that my State had a SUPER MAJORITY so I did vote. This is no excuse for our fellow patriots to stay home BUT I do understand them and I do comply that we probably were outnumbered this time around. Even my reddest of RED States had a very narrow margin in defeating B.O. so there was many factors involved and simple disgust and frustration has a big part in that. Hopefully, we'll have candidates that will excite the masses and I'd personally hope that the next CONSERVATIVE candidate would have been Allen West but he's already taken to another cause. I regret this but if he defeats Rubio, that will be a plus for us all. I've sworn on this site and others and I'm here to renew that declaration that I will NOT vote Republican if at all possible If they ever present us with another Rhino. If I'm forced to vote for someone that I don't agree with at all, I'd rather vote dim. If I'm able to cast a "PEROT" I'll gladly do so (even though I said that I'd never waste another vote as i did with good ole Ross but I believe there are more of US now and we could possible get another party or replace the Rhinocan Party.

As the thread is entitled....I truly believe that we have numerous signs all around us that ALL is Lost. I hate to sound cynical but if you're offshore fishing in a kayak or canoe and you're taking on water with sharks that would simply LOVE to tear into you all around and complicating matters by further damaging or causing leaks in other areas...you have reason to feel threatened, frustrated and even desperate. I tend to like the despair because despair usually brings about some form of CHANGE. This feeling of despair is all over America and it may very well be what was needed in turning this thing around (IF) a turning around is even possible. I will say this, however; if we do not gain a majority of REAL leadership in 2014 and an American loving president with actual roots in AMERICA by 2016....it WILL BE ALL OVER and ALL WILL BE LOST.

aboutime
07-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Tyr Wrote:
First, I want to say a truly great post my friend. The reason I indicated more liberals is that where bamboy is concerned too many Republicans and Conservatives DID NOT oppose him and some even voted for him --TWICE!

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

I completely understand and agree (especially the voting TWICE bit). Some even voted for B.O. 3, 4 and 5+ times!!!! HA!!! I laugh but it is really no laughing matter. Bush (and let me say that I'm no Bush fan) but Bush was accused of stealing the election and rigging the recount in FL but I'd like to point out that this was not the case and I'd also like to point out that Jeff is 100% on target when he addressed the morality/integrity of the left. I would shutter to think that a Conservative would involve themselves in voter fraud but we are all human and I'm sure that may have happened but not on as wide a scale as it happens from TOP to BOTTOM where folks gladly broke the law by voting repeatedly but also in trashing votes or preventing others from voting. For the first time in my life, I was unable to vote in the 2008 election. I contribute this to tactics by the opposition and although I was able to vote this time around....I did not feel confident that my votes were counted through a source with ties outside of the USA.

Tyr, I'd like to say that you are correct in that many REAL Americans who love this country and fulfill their American obligations did in fact stay home due to disgust with voting for a McShame four years earlier only to have a Mittens to consider as this election's (lessor of two evils). I was almost one of them but I had to make sure that my State had a SUPER MAJORITY so I did vote. This is no excuse for our fellow patriots to stay home BUT I do understand them and I do comply that we probably were outnumbered this time around. Even my reddest of RED States had a very narrow margin in defeating B.O. so there was many factors involved and simple disgust and frustration has a big part in that. Hopefully, we'll have candidates that will excite the masses and I'd personally hope that the next CONSERVATIVE candidate would have been Allen West but he's already taken to another cause. I regret this but if he defeats Rubio, that will be a plus for us all. I've sworn on this site and others and I'm here to renew that declaration that I will NOT vote Republican if at all possible If they ever present us with another Rhino. If I'm forced to vote for someone that I don't agree with at all, I'd rather vote dim. If I'm able to cast a "PEROT" I'll gladly do so (even though I said that I'd never waste another vote as i did with good ole Ross but I believe there are more of US now and we could possible get another party or replace the Rhinocan Party.

As the thread is entitled....I truly believe that we have numerous signs all around us that ALL is Lost. I hate to sound cynical but if you're offshore fishing in a kayak or canoe and you're taking on water with sharks that would simply LOVE to tear into you all around and complicating matters by further damaging or causing leaks in other areas...you have reason to feel threatened, frustrated and even desperate. I tend to like the despair because despair usually brings about some form of CHANGE. This feeling of despair is all over America and it may very well be what was needed in turning this thing around (IF) a turning around is even possible. I will say this, however; if we do not gain a majority of REAL leadership in 2014 and an American loving president with actual roots in AMERICA by 2016....it WILL BE ALL OVER and ALL WILL BE LOST.

As Un-American as I fully know this will sound. More often than not these days. I find myself wondering whether all the time I spent in uniform for OUR nation was...really worth what I hoped it would be worth?
Now, I am more angry at myself. Knowing most of my life is behind me. And angry at the reality; knowing one day. I won't be here to be the father, and grandfather who is needed to help children, and grandchildren survive what appears to be the destruction of a nation I LOVE, have LOVED, and now weep for...watching it slowly become the target of self-destruction caused by....LACK OF EDUCATION, and SELFISHNESS.

Trigg
07-10-2013, 07:32 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SRkFDcX_72c?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Just for fun I asked my 10 year old who we won independence from and he said the British. It's wonderful to know that my son is smarter than these people. But, It is California :coffee:

07-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Make no mistake, I do not claim to be a Saint myself. But the day I sink as low as the average liberal is , will be the day I off myself. Not ever going to happen ,the sinking or the offing part . Mind you I'm not attempting to pass eternal judgment upon them (that's Gods job) rather I get to and do pass my own judgment and it rates the average liberal as only a tad above a highly venomous snake with what they want being just as deadly... -Tyr

If you ever reach that point, I'd recommend repentng and not offing yourself.

07-10-2013, 08:29 PM
I think we need to find a way to teach people their civil rights as defined by the Constitution.

aboutime
07-10-2013, 08:45 PM
I think we need to find a way to teach people their civil rights as defined by the Constitution.

First. The people need to attend a school. Learn to read, comprehend, and then be shown, and taught WHAT the Constitution is before trying to teach them their rights.
If they have no idea what their rights are..according to the Constitution. They should never be permitted in a Polling Place to vote.

tailfins
07-10-2013, 09:43 PM

How do you know they are not Obama supporters?

red state
07-10-2013, 11:30 PM
As Un-American as I fully know this will sound. More often than not these days. I find myself wondering whether all the time I spent in uniform for OUR nation was...really worth what I hoped it would be worth?
Now, I am more angry at myself. Knowing most of my life is behind me. And angry at the reality; knowing one day. I won't be here to be the father, and grandfather who is needed to help children, and grandchildren survive what appears to be the destruction of a nation I LOVE, have LOVED, and now weep for...watching it slowly become the target of self-destruction caused by....LACK OF EDUCATION, and SELFISHNESS.

Not unAmerican at all....I'm just glad my grandfather Sgt. WWII (Philippines and Okinawa Islands) wasn't here to see what sort of man our very first multi-racial, multi-cultural president turned out to be. He lost a lot of men years ago and was eventually wounded after saving the few men he had left in his command. They fought till their clothes literally rotted off of their bodies and after fierce fighting, "Pa" was the CO for quite a while after the LT was killed. They did more crawling than walking in most cases because the jungles (especially in the Philippines) were terrible thick. At least the weather was something he was accustomed to. HA! We have HOT and Nasty just like they do but we do have them beat when it comes to elbow room and walking space...no agent Orange back then. I believe a qualification of President (Commander in Chief) should require service time in OUR military. This would have saved us from the likes of B.O. and Slick Willie but it wouldn't have saved us from the absolute WORSE president in modern day history. I'm sure I'll have someone debate me on that but I'll have to give that title to Carter since B.O. has actually been elected twice. Of course, (IF) B.O. is our last president, he'll either be remembered as the BEST ever or the worse (depending on the reason why he was the LAST president....if you know what I mean).

Well, I appreciate the lifetime of service and the friendship over the past few years.

~Red

Kathianne
07-11-2013, 12:08 AM

That's not difficult and YOU know it. Problem is, the government, schools are actively preventing it.

SassyLady
07-11-2013, 12:14 PM
That's not difficult and YOU know it. Problem is, the government, schools are actively preventing it.

Reminds me of the "frog in hot water" theory. Put a frog in cold water and put the pan on the stove and as the water heats up to boiling the frog will have adapted to the point that it doesn't know it is dying a slow death. However, drop the frog into a pot of boiling water and it will try to jump out.

America has been in a simmering pot for a long time when it comes to education and unfortunately the pot is boiling and we have adapted to the point that no one is willing or has the wherewithal to jump out of the pot. We sit here and say .... our education system is indoctrinating our children but we continue to send our children to the public schools to receive a "progressive liberal" education.

My daughter chose to send her kids to private schools or home schooled them when she couldn't get them into the school of her choice. People need to be willing to raise their kids with the same values they feel are crucial and find an education system that supports them.