PDA

View Full Version : Alan Dershowitz: I Would Find Zimmerman 'Not Guilty' Read Latest Breaking News from

Jeff
07-10-2013, 07:33 AM
This is only one mans beliefs but I think most after watching the prosector drop the ball would feel the same way

The verdict is in from Alan Dershowitz: if the renowned Harvard Law professor were on the jury hearing the George Zimmerman murder trial, he would find the defendant not guilty.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/zimmerman-martin-trial-defense/2013/07/09/id/514186?s=al&promo_code=141DE-1#ixzz2Ye3supFj

It is no secret that I feel a deal was made with GZ to accept a guilty verdict or maybe even a lessor charge ( even though I think he is innocent ) in order to quiet the Sharpton's of the world
But if a Not Guilty verdict comes back ( which it should ) I recommended anyone living in a big city to be prepared for the riots to start , personally myself I wouldn't go down to say Atlanta in the next few weeks without expecting trouble

Voted4Reagan
07-10-2013, 07:52 AM
This is only one mans beliefs but I think most after watching the prosector drop the ball would feel the same way

The verdict is in from Alan Dershowitz: if the renowned Harvard Law professor were on the jury hearing the George Zimmerman murder trial, he would find the defendant not guilty.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/zimmerman-martin-trial-defense/2013/07/09/id/514186?s=al&promo_code=141DE-1#ixzz2Ye3supFj

It is no secret that I feel a deal was made with GZ to accept a guilty verdict or maybe even a lessor charge ( even though I think he is innocent ) in order to quiet the Sharpton's of the world
But if a Not Guilty verdict comes back ( which it should ) I recommended anyone living in a big city to be prepared for the riots to start , personally myself I wouldn't go down to say Atlanta in the next few weeks without expecting trouble

Dershowitz hits the nail on the head again.

He may be a diehard leftie but he has a fantastic legal mind. He looks at the LAW.

SassyLady
07-10-2013, 08:12 AM
While I don't want there to be riots, I wonder if it isn't something that needs to happen to wake this country up to the ever increasing bullying and intimidation that special interest groups are exerting ... including the lamestream media. I am so tired and disgusted that our first amendment is being trashed through implementation of political correctness.

Look at the total destruction of Paula Deen because she has used the "n" word in the past. Why is it that whites cannot use it, but blacks can? Is anyone boycotting the black rappers and comedians for using it.

Didn't mean to derail the thread, just making a point about how crazy things are getting when people are threatening to riot over this.

Jeff
07-10-2013, 08:17 AM

I posted a new thread about this but thought this would be a good response here also , this is what the NBPP has to say , click on the photo to make larger

aboutime
07-10-2013, 09:03 PM
While I don't want there to be riots, I wonder if it isn't something that needs to happen to wake this country up to the ever increasing bullying and intimidation that special interest groups are exerting ... including the lamestream media. I am so tired and disgusted that our first amendment is being trashed through implementation of political correctness.

Look at the total destruction of Paula Deen because she has used the "n" word in the past. Why is it that whites cannot use it, but blacks can? Is anyone boycotting the black rappers and comedians for using it.

Didn't mean to derail the thread, just making a point about how crazy things are getting when people are threatening to riot over this.

Sassy. No, you didn't derail anything here. Truth is. Nobody is boycotting Rapper's because generally. The uninformed, un-educated are scared to do such things because they FEAR being labeled as Racists.
Once anyone from the Liberal, Obama side of the aisle hears someone like us say such things. They instantly use the RACIST word to shut down all conversation. And the FEAR FACTOR grows.
Sadly. Those who need to keep Racism, and Bigotry going, are the very same people who instantly declare anyone who isn't Black, a Racist, Whitey, Cracker who BETTER NOT EVER refer to the use of the 'N' word like they do.
Only THEY are permitted to PERPETUATE THEIR IGNORANCE upon others who are equally Ignorant. Ya know? Like those who voted for OBAMA TWICE?

bingster
07-11-2013, 11:44 AM
I don't think there will be riots. The last big trial that caused riots was the Rodney King thing. The verdict was a shock. I don't think anyone would be shocked to see Zim get off. The author of the original thread post is right: there is a reasonable doubt.

I don't accept that race was inserted by the liberals, however. I've written on other forums and have never received a coherant response to the question: "Would you have supported a black neighborhood watchman with a violent history who shot an unarmed white boy wearing a windbreaker?" The Fox News viewers automatically went against the black "thug". They blamed the parents for allowing their child to wear a "hoodie". No consideration was given to the other side of this story and I think the other side seems more obvious. Conservatives swam upstream on this story to blame the black boy, and I think that's obvious.

SassyLady
07-11-2013, 12:02 PM
I don't think there will be riots. The last big trial that caused riots was the Rodney King thing. The verdict was a shock. I don't think anyone would be shocked to see Zim get off. The author of the original thread post is right: there is a reasonable doubt.

I don't accept that race was inserted by the liberals, however. I've written on other forums and have never received a coherant response to the question: "Would you have supported a black neighborhood watchman with a violent history who shot an unarmed white boy wearing a windbreaker?" The Fox News viewers automatically went against the black "thug". They blamed the parents for allowing their child to wear a "hoodie". No consideration was given to the other side of this story and I think the other side seems more obvious. Conservatives swam upstream on this story to blame the black boy, and I think that's obvious.

If there was overwhelming proof that white boys regularly invaded black neighborhoods to commit crimes, I would support the watchman that took action. There was a time when the KKK did this and I wholeheartedly supported the idea that blacks should take action to defend themselves, their families and their neighborhoods.

It is apparent that you are biased against Fox News viewers and this says volumes about who you are. Too bad you are unable to see the other side of the story.

Jeff
07-11-2013, 12:07 PM

:laugh:If nothing else you are a funny guy :laugh: or girl

The hoodie doesnt bother me at all ( my kids have them ) the part of Trayvon that bothers me is what is fact he was a gang banger thug want to be that had been suspended from school numerous times the last was for having Pot or the fact that he beat up a school teacher or that his last words where some creepy cracker is following me , as for the unarmed white boy if he was my child he would of explained what he was doing there not started to beat the guy up

Thunderknuckles
07-11-2013, 12:09 PM
If there was overwhelming proof that white boys regularly invaded black neighborhoods to commit crimes, I would support the watchman that took action.
Bingo!

aboutime
07-13-2013, 06:09 PM
:laugh:If nothing else you are a funny guy :laugh: or girl

The hoodie doesnt bother me at all ( my kids have them ) the part of Trayvon that bothers me is what is fact he was a gang banger thug want to be that had been suspended from school numerous times the last was for having Pot or the fact that he beat up a school teacher or that his last words where some creepy cracker is following me , as for the unarmed white boy if he was my child he would of explained what he was doing there not started to beat the guy up

Nice try. But we all remember how OBAMA...the non-liberal, said that Martin could be his son. Not stirring anything up of course. Which is why Obama instructed Holder to oversee the operations, and placement of the New Black Panthers in Florida.

Gotta be sure no COLLATERAL Black Damage occurs when the NON-RIOTS take place.