PDA

View Full Version : National Guard Begins Training to Disarm U.S. Citizens

Jeff
07-10-2013, 09:26 AM
I actually found this article on Fb but thought it was worth posting , with all that is happening in this country right now ( millions of rounds of ammo being bought by the government , the push for gun laesand the lies being told while trying to do so ) I really thought some may be interested in this

At the same time the Obama Administration has been focused on outlawing and confiscating guns, it has also been making sure the National Guard is ready to keep American citizens in check.

http://americanoverlook.com/national-guard-begins-training-to-disarm-u-s-citizens/10947

Marcus Aurelius
07-10-2013, 09:52 AM
I always take 'Reports are surfacing' and 'sources say' and such, with a grain of salt. However, should some of the reports actually surface someplace, I'd at least like to read them.

cadet
07-10-2013, 09:56 AM
This is all I've turned to saying to my leaders. Words are beyond me.

fj1200
07-10-2013, 10:07 AM
At the same time the Obama Administration has been focused on outlawing and confiscating guns...

Last I checked the Administration was successful on neither outlawing nor confiscating.

CSM
07-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Yeah.... I do know something of the National Guard and neither the President nor the DoD has "control" of the Guard UNLESS they have been activated to Federal service. Until that happens, they are under the control of the individual States. Once activated, they are subject to all the same constraints that the active duty military is operating under. So, the article might as well have declared that the active US military is training to disarm citizens. Not saying that won't happen but if it does, then this country has a lot bigger problems to worry about.

red state
07-10-2013, 01:44 PM
".....Not saying that won't happen but if it does, then this country has a lot bigger problems to worry about."

It has already happened on a number of occasions. Perhaps there wasn't a lot of this (if any) going on during the Boston Bombing but equally dangerous and unConstitutional events did by their going house to house and treating citizens they way they were treated. But to address the 2nd Amendment without getting into other attacks upon our constitution involving search/seizure and other violations of our RIGHTS, we need only remember Katrina, or the events at Greensburg, KS. Damage to property and pride with a high cost to freedom was brought about by traitors to our Constitution but let's not forget the murder of those at the hand of the ATF, FBI during the Slick Willie Years. So, this is nothing new and to suggest that it COULD happen or IF it were to happen is to deny the crimes against our citizens that have already been committed by our enemies from within and those ignorant enough to simply "follow orders".

We need more education and a growth of groups such as OATHKEEPERS but without political growth within the Conservative movement to stop the hoards of those seeking FREE stuff, I fear that all we're really doing is holding out and praying that we have a gun when the system totally breaks down and life becomes a free-for-ALL.

Indeed, never let a 'good' crisis go to waste...SO, with future disasters or so-called "events", we can expect to be bullied and even killed.

Jeff
07-10-2013, 02:17 PM
Last I checked the Administration was successful on neither outlawing nor confiscating.

Wow you are determine :laugh:

Please show me where I said they did what I said is"At the same time the Obama Administration has been focused on outlawing and confiscating guns" please show me where I stated they have done anything more than be focused on outlawing or confiscating guns

Here I will help, you cant because I never said it !!!

So why try to put words in my mouth ? again this report comes out as the idiot you call your president struggles with a way he can outlaw gun and/or confiscate them

Fj I have been nothing but polite to you hell the other night I even posted in a post while talking with Noir how the wife and I where debating a issue and if she was right it would of made both YOU and him right , but patience is growing thin here , if you have something educated to add please do if you just try to bait a argument take it somewhere else and if I have read your intentions wrong please accept my apologize but this is a couple times now

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-10-2013, 02:24 PM

Please show me where I said they did what I said is"At the same time the Obama Administration has been focused on outlawing and confiscating guns" please show me where I stated they have done anything more than be focused on outlawing or confiscating guns

So why try to put words in my mouth ? again this report comes out as the idiot you call your president struggles with a way he can outlaw gun and/or confiscate them

Fj I have been nothing but polite to you hell the other night I even posted in a post while talking with Noir how the wife and I where debating a issue and if she was right it would of made both YOU and him right , but patience is growing thin here , if you have something educated to add please do if you just try to bait a argument take it somewhere else and if I have read your intentions wrong please accept my apologize but this is a couple times now
You'll get used to it my friend. FJ pretty much does all my posts like that. I'd be shocked if he didn't myself. Tis why RSR and I often accuse him/her(?) of being a liberal. If not a lib , he/she pushes the limit too often for my tastes, just sayin"> ;)-Tyr

Jeff
07-10-2013, 02:29 PM
You'll get used to it my friend. FJ pretty much does all my posts like that. I'd be shocked if he didn't myself. Tis why RSR and I often accuse him/her(?) of being a liberal. If not a lib , he/she pushes the limit too often for my tastes, just sayin"> ;)-Tyr

He may not be a liberal but he sure has a lot of liberal tendencies

aboutime
07-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Everyone. Take a step back, and consider one, very important fact while discussing this thread about the National Guard.

Consider the actual RATIO of Citizen Soldiers...NATIONAL GUARDSMEN/WOMEN with the population of the state, or city where they are positioned across this nation.

How many Guard members would be required to completely control...for example, the population of a city like New York, or Boston?????

Does anyone really think the numbers would be in favor of the GUARD?

Think about it before buying into the conspiracy theory.

fj1200
07-10-2013, 03:32 PM

My point was all this worry being misplaced about BO and what he can try and accomplish, especially in a thread where the basis was very weak. I haven't attempted to put words in your mouth merely pointing out that the administration's efforts have not led to the outcome that many fear.

"ALL of your posts"? Please, you're mostly left alone except for where I mentally roll my eyes at your posts. Your posts are hardly even a variation on a theme; it's pretty much the same record over and over, just like your unproven accusations. ;)

He may not be a liberal but he sure has a lot of liberal tendencies

I have no liberal tendencies, it's just that the knuckleheads here state that I do but have thus far failed in pointing any out.

aboutime
07-10-2013, 03:38 PM
My point was all this worry being misplaced about BO and what he can try and accomplish, especially in a thread where the basis was very weak. I haven't attempted to put words in your mouth merely pointing out that the administration's efforts have not led to the outcome that many fear.

"ALL of your posts"? Please, you're mostly left alone except for where I mentally roll my eyes at your posts. Your posts are hardly even a variation on a theme; it's pretty much the same record over and over, just like your unproven accusations. ;)

I have no liberal tendencies, it's just that the knuckleheads here state that I do but have thus far failed in pointing any out.

fj. Thanks for showing us how uninformed you really are. Must be lonely, being the ONE, and ONLY person here who denies so much about yourself. Guess you haven't noticed. Only one, or possibly two other members agree with you.

fj1200
07-10-2013, 03:50 PM
fj. Thanks for showing us how uninformed you really are. Must be lonely, being the ONE, and ONLY person here who denies so much about yourself. Guess you haven't noticed. Only one, or possibly two other members agree with you.

:facepalm99: As long as your not in the one or two then I'm doing alright. :slap:

aboutime
07-10-2013, 05:24 PM
:facepalm99: As long as your not in the one or two then I'm doing alright. :slap:

fj. Once again. Thank you. Guess you didn't notice how the numbers ONE and TWO, when used in your behalf. Also are the numbers used by anyone who needs to use a Bathroom in an emergency. It's up to you, which number you'd prefer being referred to here.

fj1200
07-10-2013, 06:59 PM
fj. Once again. Thank you. Guess you didn't notice how the numbers ONE and TWO, when used in your behalf. Also are the numbers used by anyone who needs to use a Bathroom in an emergency. It's up to you, which number you'd prefer being referred to here.

Whatever dude.

Yeesh! :walkawayslowly:

aboutime
07-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Whatever dude.

Yeesh! :walkawayslowly:

Stick your whatever. DUDE. Too bad.

fj1200
07-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Stick your whatever. DUDE. Too bad.

:dunno:

aboutime
07-10-2013, 07:16 PM
:dunno:

THAT....:dunno: Happens to be the most honest thing I have heard from you.

fj1200
07-10-2013, 07:17 PM
THAT....:dunno: Happens to be the most honest thing I have heard from you.

Of course it's honest. Your posts are so nonsensical that there can be no other response sometimes.

aboutime
07-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Of course it's honest. Your posts are so nonsensical that there can be no other response sometimes.

So you admire my methods of imitating your posts? Good!

fj1200
07-10-2013, 07:22 PM
So you admire my methods of imitating your posts? Good!

Yeah, that. :rolleyes:

CSM
07-11-2013, 07:23 AM
".....Not saying that won't happen but if it does, then this country has a lot bigger problems to worry about."

It has already happened on a number of occasions. Perhaps there wasn't a lot of this (if any) going on during the Boston Bombing but equally dangerous and unConstitutional events did by their going house to house and treating citizens they way they were treated. But to address the 2nd Amendment without getting into other attacks upon our constitution involving search/seizure and other violations of our RIGHTS, we need only remember Katrina, or the events at Greensburg, KS. Damage to property and pride with a high cost to freedom was brought about by traitors to our Constitution but let's not forget the murder of those at the hand of the ATF, FBI during the Slick Willie Years. So, this is nothing new and to suggest that it COULD happen or IF it were to happen is to deny the crimes against our citizens that have already been committed by our enemies from within and those ignorant enough to simply "follow orders".

We need more education and a growth of groups such as OATHKEEPERS but without political growth within the Conservative movement to stop the hoards of those seeking FREE stuff, I fear that all we're really doing is holding out and praying that we have a gun when the system totally breaks down and life becomes a free-for-ALL.

Indeed, never let a 'good' crisis go to waste...SO, with future disasters or so-called "events", we can expect to be bullied and even killed.

Not to disagree but I would point out that the actions taken in Boston were instigated by local/state/federal law enforcement agencies and NOT the National Guard. I know of no instances where the National Guard went in and confiscated firearms from private citizens. If anyone has proof otherwise, I would very much like to see it.

red state
07-11-2013, 08:50 AM
CSM,

No disagreement at all....in fact, I agree that most National Guardsmen would and has refused to abuse the Constitution in such a way. I was merely speaking in general to what has happened in other places and SUSPECT that the Boston incident may have had such atrocities that we are not aware of OR, at least, the illegal search and entrance to these citizen's homes were to see who had what. Regardless of my paranoia's...what they did and how they treated those in Boston was WRONG.

As for the Guard, if there were those within the ranks of the NG abusing the Constitution during Katrina (for example) I do KNOW of Guardsmen who were from other States who outright REFUSED to turn their backs on WE THE PEOPLE & their oath to the Constitution. Documented. What is sad, however, is the abuse from other agencies who should be prosecuted for what happened during the Bush Administration (and CLINTON's where entire families were murdered). At any rate, we are in some terrible times and for the life of me, I can't understand why are leaders are debating DRONES when we've had and continue to have MUCH worse abuses to our Constitution. I appreciate everyone at this site who served our Nation and hope that all will remember OATHKEEPERS and pass it along to their family and friends.

Thanks for pointing that out, CSM, but no disagreements here....